It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there any other Real Vampi(y)res here on ATS?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Serizawa
reply to post by Mr Mask

I was just hoping the OP would admit that, Don't think he will be posting back.

Doesn't that make over 60% of the worlds population psy-vampires without realizing? Or does that make the OP just human?

As much as I will miss a great poster in our community as a "self admitted vampire", I can honestly say I think ATS will survive just fine if this one refuses to post here again.

And yes...most average humans seem to fit Anton's descriptions to a Tee, at least in my experiences on this planet.

I guess being young and ready to claim you are a vampire is not spectacular. Oh well...

MM

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
well they cant actually be vampires as we all know thats just from fiction, but they really want to be vampires so they talk about being psi vamps or something. they 'suck' energy out of their victims. in my book thats calles being an a$$hole.
unless you have fangs, live on blood and get sunburnt easily , sorry your just a normal human.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by PinkAndBlack

Let me guess,,, you're a 17 year old goth or emo, right?

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

I don't think you would have any problems creating new characters and finding new material when running into such people on a daily basis. Stan Lee is probably a lurker. Sometimes i pity the staff on ATS, You gotta cross the line from time to time and tell it how it is.

I have a feeling the poster is over the age of 30...He doesn't seem to be doing it as a fad, Just very confused.

edit: I'm still not sure if I should call them him/her/it(Vampire)
edit on 19-2-2011 by Serizawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
PinkandBlack, if you have run from the screaming yet. I understand what you are saying. Some of us only feed on the energy very carefully so as not to damage those that are innocent. I say innocent as they don't know that is happening and its really not nice to feed without permission. However that being said it is better to stay hidden that announce one's self so loudly. Those that are true to their nature and know that society would not accept need to practice careful silence. You will know other like you when you come across them, and never feed from your own family or friends. You can end up alone and that is terrible esp. if its a long long life

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Why does everyone have to be "special" these days? Seems like half the folks on this website claim they're vampires or alien hybrids or god's chosen messenger or chosen by aliens to teach the human race or a prophet or whatever else, as long as its not "normal".

Is it really that horrible to just be a normal person that everyone's gotta grasp at straws and delude themselves or outright lie to be "unique"? Is it so bad to just be a good person who helps your loved ones and is honest and honorable? So sad that people feel worthless if theyre not some super hero or supernatural something or other these days so they delude themselves and make up stories in their head just to be "special".
edit on 19-2-2011 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Well, I don't claim to be a vampire, but outside of fantasy and Hollywood movies I may be about as close as one can get. There are those who claim I am attractive, (thank you, thank you......no really thank you), but on a more serious note, I sit in the dark most of the day with minimal light, I am in college, so I study in the dark by candle Iight. I don't care for the sunlight. If I do get sunlight or even just light (doesn't have to be bright) It hurts my eyes so much that I have to squint a lot which makes me really tired after just a short while in it. Really dark shades takes care of this as one would guess. I trust no one and socialize with no one even though I could. I feel like I am not one of those of whom I mingle with. When I cut my finger, I suck the blood. This however, is more of a convienience than anything as I don't want to go all the way to the bathroom to get paper towels.
I have no desire to drink blood, but If I were thirsty and I didn't have aids to worry about.....I wouldn't rule it out. Some tell me that I have a cold stare and look emotionless, but generally they think i'm a swell guy when they get to know me, or at least the "me" that I show them. I sometimes look at peoples necks and think to myself, "man, I would love to bite a gusher out of her neck and then she would think, ahhh, a vampire, finally some romance". I then have to leave quickly because that is probably against the law to bite a chunk out of someones neck. Does anyone know? PM me if you find a law that says I can't romance a woman by sinking my teeth into her neck and sucking out her sweet life juice. Back to the point, I then leave and hang upside down from my ceiling. I don't think anyone finds any of this out of the ordinary though.....wait.......maybe the anti-social part.......that might weird people out some.

....................but seriously everythings true above except the neck biting and hanging upside down. '

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Vampyres are definitely real. But the label has been blurred through the years.

Ever had that one person who just seems to FEED off of negativity and can never offer any positive words? Lives in their own negative world and invites any person who will listen into their downward spiral, taking your positivity the more you are around them? This is an example of your classic vampyre.

It can also be the opposite, positive people who vibe severely off of other people's negative energies.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask

Been around for decades longer then even that.

Psychic vampires were fully described by Anton Lavey and the Satanic church of his creation as far back as the late 60s early 70s.

He also described them as worthless creatures, parasites and nothing paranormal.

Just lowly humans sucking off other's energy and time. Basically, boring/demanding people who waste your time.
MM
edit on 19-2-2011 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

Did LaVey actually use the term "psi-vampire"? Could be, not a fan of his stuff.. anyway, it's probably healty to stay away of all this vampire stuff (definitely the physical kind).

I have to admit, there were times that I actually was thinking if I'm turning into a vampire.. seriously. Freaky.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
ATS hits a new low point. What a joke. While I have little doubt that there are folks out there who knowingly or unknowingly seem to sap the energy from people ("energy vampires"), it's really more of a personality issue. heh. I can't believe this is actually being discussed.

Also, as crazy as people think I am for believing half the crap I do, it's always nice to be reminded just how sane I actually am. So, thanks to the OP for that.

I'd say welcome, but I'd be lying. Good luck on further muddying the already murky, nonsense filled waters of ATS.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by prepared4truth

Ever had that one person who just seems to FEED off of negativity and can never offer any positive words? Lives in their own negative world and invites any person who will listen into their downward spiral, taking your positivity the more you are around them? This is an example of your classic vampyre.

It can also be the opposite, positive people who vibe severely off of other people's negative energies.

No, its not. Its a negative person, probably with a personality disorder like a psychopath. Why does everything have to be magical and mysterious and supernatural when theres a perfectly legit scientific explanation...

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

when I checked out the website the first thing I saw was that they are arranging a trip to transylvania, that's when I spat out my coffee, some landed on my laptop but it's fine.
reply to post by Dr Cosma

Dr Cosma. You did not spit out your coffee! I was just having a conversation with someone about how this NEVER happens in real life. They show it on TV all the time, but it never really happens. Tell me the truth because if you really did spit coffee (its always coffee) all over your laptop I need to know!

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by PinkAndBlack

I'm a cheesecake vampire. I have to feed regularly and I'm afraid of garlic.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by darkest4

I couldn't agree more. Well said. I think it's a shame that so many of us (whether we agree all the time or not) are made to look foolish because of a few randomly delusional members. So much of the truth folks here speak withers beneath the overwhelming weight of pure freaking madness.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Hello there. I'm not sure if I would call myself a vampire but I understand what you're driving home here. I feel I may not be completely human by standard definition. I have always felt attracted to the idea or notion of a supernatural subculture derived from the rest of humanity. I seem to differ in several ways. First of all, allow me to divulge that I am an atheist and do not believe in the supernatural but I feel there may be a population living among society who are different.
I seem to have better control over emotions than most. I have always been naturally stronger, have excellent night vision and peripheral vision. I can detect movement very quickly even if it is minute. I have the hearing ability of a 15 year old and I am nearly 27 years old. I am drawn to blood. It's almost a fascination. I love pain and have an enormous threshold and tolerance. I accept death as a part of life. It doesn't really phase me. I have compassion for those around me and I feel their pain but experience none of my own. I am almost always a picture of health and have never had to visit a doctor for either illness or injury. Most importantly, I feel like the world keeps moving and I'm just sitting back and watching it all from afar. It's as though I live outside of the world even though I live in it.
I suppose these would be some qualities a vampire might possess. In a way, I suppose I'm a vampire or possibly just different. Either way, I understand.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by prepared4truth

Those are not vampires...those are A-holes. It is just unpleasant to be around an A-hole anyway.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
TSK TSK

Delusional people?!?! This site is full, please take a tour. Those that attack others to demonstrate their superiority and point out "how crazy" someone is, truly are just as deranged as the rest of us.
Energy feeders exist, not necessarily feeding on emotions but energy of living creatures. The same kind of people that meditate and "pull" energy from the earth to cleanse themselves are in fact a form of vampyre too. Where do you think that energy comes from...that's right other living creatures that inhabit this planet. Some people feed on physical things food, blood even themselves(nail biters). Please don't attack those that are a little different. BTW every creature is special in its own way. May your hearts feel love instead of hate.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by PinkAndBlack
reply to post by LadySkadi

Thanx

Again anyone interested in what I'm talking about should check out www.sphynxcatvp.nocturna.org or perhaps www.sanguinarius.org... or don't. there's plenty of resources out there, this is the internet after all.

I'll wait for Gixxer to tell me what I believe since they think I'm such a threat.
edit on 18/2/2011 by PinkAndBlack because: (no reason given)

If you don't mind me asking , what age are you ?

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkest4
Why does everyone have to be "special" these days? Seems like half the folks on this website claim they're vampires or alien hybrids or god's chosen messenger or chosen by aliens to teach the human race or a prophet or whatever else, as long as its not "normal".

Is it really that horrible to just be a normal person that everyone's gotta grasp at straws and delude themselves or outright lie to be "unique"? Is it so bad to just be a good person who helps your loved ones and is honest and honorable? So sad that people feel worthless if theyre not some super hero or supernatural something or other these days so they delude themselves and make up stories in their head just to be "special".
edit on 19-2-2011 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

Lolz, so true my friend, noone wants to be a human being (ordinary) any more. It's just to dull.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join