It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there any other Real Vampi(y)res here on ATS?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
"Craving blood" is typically a sign of porphyria or iron deficiency. Being a vampire...not so much.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Vampires are absolutely real..... who are you kidding if you think otherwise? Adults, not Twilight, emo, goth kids, have been feeding off life energy and blood for decades and are quite the organized underground subculture. Forget the immortal, folklore, burn in sunlight crap. My pet theory is they are tied to the Illuminati and other secret societies after reading some of the information on their archive and seeing how they operate from their side of the fence.

Their main archive of information and contacts dating back several decades; www.suscitatio.com...

Their main news source and media control outlet; twitter.com... @VampireNews

Their main council or head leadership group; www.veritasvosliberabit.com...

Their main book that exposes a lot about them from the inside; www.amazon.com...
edit on 19-2-2011 by Clifford1972 because: fixed link

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Hi all on ATS.

And i feel i ought to welcome Pink and Black as a new member to the forum as his thread does seem to contain an introductory element.

I have never felt the need to join this forum before but something about the nature of this thread compelled me to join this discussion.

So i feel it is now my turn to introduce myself, and i think it's also time for me to be honest about myself, and the nature of this "reality".

I don's really know how PinkandBlack's beliefs have been constructed, but i have my own which i feel he would be interested in, as i too have been awakened. Imagine my surprise when i was to discover that i am in fact the oldest being in creation, created initially in my first incarnation on the other side of reality. So when i say i'm older than dirt, it's also true to say that i'm older than time itself.

I'm sorry to hear that you have become involved in what i would describe as a curse. Vamprism was in the first instance a punishment from the One. Being an entity created on the other side of what you call reality i have certain access to dimensions that most incarnates would find difficult or impossible to discover. Temptation was great as i yearned to return to the origins of my creation, and myself and another entity whom i believe still is one of the twelve crept back into "heaven" and drank from the cup of the Gods. We ultimately polluted the source of life, and as punishment for this was damned to an eternity feeding from the living. I was the original vampire, and was guilty of the sin for which this curse was created.

The One isn't as benevolent as the Bible makes out, and fortunately for myself i was released from that particular incarnation back to the One where i was allowed to return forth into the dimension which you would refer to as reality once again.

In addition I'm also the entity responsible for Lycanthropy if i'm to be completely honest with you all. After a falling out with my brothers the Old Ones, i was entombed in a deep chasm with who was then my mother. Once again i had become angered to the point that i wished to defile "life" as it is referred to in this reality, although i can assure you we are all eternal from our point of creation. I was wrong to do so, but the greatest insult that i could conceive was to impregnate my mother and consume the child. As you can understand i had deeply upset the One with this insult, and once again i was cursed. If i was to behave like such an animal, to act like a Dog then i would become one. And once again i was confined to a lengthy existence feeding from the flesh of the living.

I am also a Witch, in fact the first Witch. I don't mind the term Witch but i believe that most of this community prefer the name Cunning Folk.

What i would like to inform PinkandBlack off, is that their "VC" as he refers to it, and that of the "WC" as i suppose by the same definition should be aware. Is that time is up for all of you. This is not going to continue anymore. These Curses will be removed from humanity as we enter the 4th density. Although i doubt that you are, or indeed any of your "VC" are infected with this particular "disease" because being a rite of only the most senior members of the Illuminati, would be destroyed and returned to the One as only the highest levels of the Elite have the "privilege" as they understand it to be a Vampire. Lycanthropy has unfortunately swelled to unacceptable levels within the Illuminati, as their desperation to maintain control has forced them to hand out this "gift" as they see it beyond what would have been considered acceptable numbers.

But anywho.... your all going to enjoy the next bit immensely. For those of us filled with love and respect for life we are about to receive what i feel is the greatest gift bestowed to humanity. PSI

And for anyone who believes they have the right to consume another individual for "lunch", is going to find it incredibly hard maintaining such a disgusting habit, when the being they have eaten is reincarnated as a fully awakened entity, totally aware of their previous lives.

your just not going to be able to do it anymore. lol's

love and kisses

Baphomet

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Since this is an intro forum, welcome to ATS, OP!!

Also, lets welcome our "oldest" member, Destructor.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Welcome aboard.

No vampires here. Vampires are only in storybooks I'm afraid.

No hobgoblins either!

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by PinkAndBlack

I never met a vampire;and some people thought I was one

I think most vampire will hate god creation, and human stupidity like I do

in hate there is love

hummmmm

What do you think the current annilihation of humanity in human being will create ?

"Vampires ?"

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Destructor

Baphomet...No...not...

I believe that you may have some of Baphomet's thoughtform and energy essence. Baphomet has also taken human incarnations before. But honestly, from both a thoughtform of Samual and one from Loki, we all know that the elder ones don't like to be contained to just the physical vessel. Even with the rebellion against the one.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
hm, tricky topic. im assuming you don't mean you like blood, though I could be wrong.

as far as psychic phenomenon goes, I come somewhere under the blanket term of 'empath', I honestly don't know if this has any effect on other living beings or not.

I have heard storys of vampires, from believe it or not iraq war vets. so i'm listning.

for those with questions or spam, respect the op and bog off.

ed: I can see alot of posts assuming one thing or another about vampires, try to put hollywood out of your minds for like, 2 minutes and look at it from the perspective of sharing energy. if I need to prove that humans exhibit a bioelectromagnetic field then I need to find a new forum.
edit on 19-2-2011 by madscientistintraining because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by InertiaZero

thank you

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by FoxfilesMulder
I was a vampire once!

But then I got interested in UFO's and became an abductee instead.

LOL... clever

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by furzball

Your speaking to the wrong guy in terms of physical form, i actually really like it, it's much more satisfying i find when you have to work for something. Although many of my previous incarnations have been in the 4th density, i came back to help with the awakening of this planet. Although this is not the first incarnation on this planet in this density that i have embodied. This process hasn't been easy, my last incarnation where i was attempting to raise the vibrational frequency of consciousness i was shot. This is also why i have not been allowed to retain my previous existences in this incarnation. Id be pretty easy to spot, i'm particularly fond of psychic projection and i'm sure i would have been spotted by now, and possibly sent back to the One, killed as you would say.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Your first paragraph was right on track, you should re-think ignoring those ideas as they are the real truth.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
All you psychic vampires should go into politics or become the head of a corporate entity, otherwise known as corporations, you all would have fun there and plenty opportunities for your games, oh wait its already been done, and it does serve a purpose at that, got to keep all them "suckers" of whatever energies in line. Or as I like to call it, being normal and the daily life on planet earth.
Congratulations op, you have just graduated to being normal.

On a side note, you all realize that everything that lives is technically a "vampire" of some sorts. Because if you live you have to eat or sustain your physical body, or life force, or energy, by an external source, then that means you are a "vampire" to that external source. So just being a blood sucker like they portray in the movies, is actually being less of a vampire really. They don't even have to eat the flesh to survive like all animals and humans do, so who is the real vampire in that? You see nothing scary about these vampires, especially the ones who feed on others emotions or energy, and they really are everywhere, and are also known as reptilians to some people, but in fact humans feed on much more then them, and are still the much more dangerous animal, and whether vampire, reptilian, or whatever else, there all human all to human. Its funny what you can do with some magic spells make something believe that its something its not, so let me spell it out for you op. There are no such things as "vampires" because we are all "vampires" in our own ways, the magic trick as they say, is all in the minds eye.

As for me, now if you want to really see a scary thing, look for this and if your lucky you wont find it. "Bird of Hermes is my name, eating my own wings to make me tame" ohhh spooky.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

I believe this is real. In saying that, i also believe it could be fixed with some intense psychological treatment.

I am not trying to say in any way that you are a bad person. But i think you have found ways of reinforcing your misled beliefs by talking with others who share similar ideas and on internet sites that promote these ideas.

Even just try to think of what was happening in your life around the time of your awakening.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gloster

Originally posted by FoxfilesMulder
I was a vampire once!

But then I got interested in UFO's and became an abductee instead.

LOL... clever

LOL thats just awesome

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Agreed sorry to say it but what a waste of bandwidth

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I suck at Modern Warfare 2.

Am I a video game vampire?

Welcome to ATS PinkandBlack.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by VneZonyDostupa
"Craving blood" is typically a sign of porphyria or iron deficiency. Being a vampire...not so much.

Great answer. I suffer from all of the symptoms of porphyria (aside from hypertrichosis) but have never been diagnosed as an adult. It is a rare disease and my childhood dermatologist was baffled by my symptoms (most doctors are fairly ignorant of it) so I just dealt with it.

Because of my symptoms (literal cravings for blood, skin boils in sunlight, a touch of insanity, and the "gift" of seeing things not there, etc), I naturally got accused of being a vampire all through high school. In my defense, I never fed off of anybody unwillingly and I'm realistic enough to realize I received no "supernatural" benefit from it. It's a disease and no more romantic than craving poop.

Now? I have a family and a strong belief in God. I can pass on blood (gore actually turns me off now) and I can walk in the sun for almost 10 = 15 minutes before nose bleeds and skin issues. It's getting better.

If anybody hasn't researched porphyria, do so. It's a likely cause (or, at least a perpetuator) of many vampire and werewolf legends. Many sufferers have hypertrichosis, as well. and they look like Teen Wolf.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tryptych
reply to post by Mayura

Don't get me wrong, I know all about this psi-vampire stuff.. i remember it was first brought up by people like Phil Hine and Peter Carroll (veteran chaos magic writers) in the 90's. I don't mean that there isn't any "vampiric" tendencies in some people, but they're NOT vampires. Maybe "psi-vampirism" is real, but we're all just humans using these techniques.

And that's just fine.

Been around for decades longer then even that.

Psychic vampires were fully described by Anton Lavey and the Satanic church of his creation as far back as the late 60s early 70s.

He also described them as worthless creatures, parasites and nothing paranormal.

Just lowly humans sucking off other's energy and time. Basically, boring/demanding people who waste your time.

I tend to fully agree.

MM
edit on 19-2-2011 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

I was just hoping the OP would admit that, Don't think he will be posting back.

Doesn't that make over 60% of the worlds population psy-vampires without realizing? Or does that make the OP just human?

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join