It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there any other Real Vampi(y)res here on ATS?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
First off, this is NOT the place to claim we are mentally unstable, read too much Twilight (never touched the books & don't plan on watching the movies) or are Role Playing! Please start your OWN thread for that! All posts not pertaining to the subject of this thread will be ignored by me!

Hello! My screen name here on ATS is obviously PinkAndBlack, though I go by another name in the general OVC. I am a Psi/Sang "Hybrid" & have been awakened for the better part of 4 years now & I am currently in search of a Black Swan (not on here of course
). I am a strong advocate of bringing the Community above ground. If witches can live out in the open now of days, then so can we. If the gay rights movement can be heard without science being able to explain homosexuality, then so can ours. The VC is still very young, but we've come a long way in the past 20 years or so...

I have been seeing a few Vami(y)re related threads popping up here & there for a while now (some of which being 404d right away for no apparent reason other than the topic at hand) & was curious if there were more of my kind lurking in the shadows of ATS.

ALSO FEEL FREE TO PM ME IF YOU DON'T WANT TO "GIVE YOURSELF AWAY"
edit on 18/2/2011 by PinkAndBlack because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Are you a real vampire?

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by PinkAndBlack

Welcome aboard. Good luck with your search.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Being honest, vampires aren't real.

Ok, history has its fair share of ruthless buggers, who have horrific stories of torture and killings, but vampires don't exist, nothing more than legends.

Sorry to disappoint.

P.s welcome

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by rogerstigers

Thank you, I'm glad to finally have the courage to posted this.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Whats a Vampi(y)res... ?
2line

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Does feeding on other human emotions makes me a Vampire?
If so then I am sometimes a Psychic Vampire. I tend to get on people's nerves just to see how they become desperate, irritated and aggressive. And I gain pleasure by doing it.

If you are looking for some blood sucking vampire with long fangs and some special powers then you have not found one in my person.

Anyways - an interesting Introduction thread. And welcome to ATS!

link   
reply to post by Vandalour

A psychic vampire is a person[1] or being[2] who claims to feed off the "life force" of other living creatures.[1] Psychic vampires are represented in the occult beliefs of various cultures and in fiction.[3] There is no medical recognition or scientific consensus supporting this phenomenon.
A 2007 scholarly survey carried out upon people claiming to be vampires, either psychic or sanguinarian (blood drinkers) that showed anecdotal evidence of a higher than normal incidences of certain illnesses and conditions such as anemia, fibromyalgia, and hemophilia. Whether or not they actually suffer from such conditions was not evaluated by medical professionals.[4]"

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 18-2-2011 by asala because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

I believe she means the sub-culture of people who derive a sort of emotional or psychic sustenance off of the consumption of blood or spiritual energy. It has been an active sub-culture for 20 years or more.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by PinkAndBlack
reply to post by rogerstigers

Thank you, I'm glad to finally have the courage to posted this.

all hail who? DISFNORDIA! ???

i think you meant Discordia....

Discordianism is a "Ha Ha, Only Serious" 'joke',[1] using humor to subversively spread what its members regard as a valid philosophy. To keep said beliefs from becoming dangerous fanaticism, they rely on self-subverting Dada-Zen humor, with varying degrees of success. There is some division as to whether it should be regarded as a parody religion, and if so to what degree.[2]

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by archasama

Does feeding on other human emotions makes me a Vampire?
If so then I am sometimes a Psychic Vampire. I tend to get on people's nerves just to see how they become desperate, irritated and aggressive. And I gain pleasure by doing it.

You sound a right barrel of laughs.

But again - vampires aren't real.

The only people who claim to be vampires (and i've met some, including a guy who claims to be a dragon) are usually mentally unstable, immature or fantasists.

Sorry, but that's the way it is.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogerstigers
reply to post by mr-lizard

I believe she means the sub-culture of people who derive a sort of emotional or psychic sustenance off of the consumption of blood or spiritual energy. It has been an active sub-culture for 20 years or more.

Yeah but they're humans.

Not vampires.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
''Takes one to know one''?

Vampires suck

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beyond Creation
''Takes one to know one''?

Vampires suck

Not cool man.. Do I count?? I am the techvampyre!

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by darrman

Glad you "saw" it

Fnord is the typographic representation of disinformation or irrelevant information intending to misdirect, with the implication of a worldwide conspiracy. The word was coined as a nonsensical term with religious undertones in the Discordian religious text Principia Discordia (1965) by Kerry Thornley and Greg Hill, but was popularized by The Illuminatus! Trilogy (1975) of satirical conspiracy fiction novels by Robert Shea and Robert Anton Wilson.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by PinkAndBlack
reply to post by Vandalour

"A psychic vampire is a person[1] or being[2] who claims to feed off the "life force" of other living creatures.[1] Psychic vampires are represented in the occult beliefs of various cultures and in fiction.[3] There is no medical recognition or scientific consensus supporting this phenomenon.
A 2007 scholarly survey carried out upon people claiming to be vampires, either psychic or sanguinarian (blood drinkers) that showed anecdotal evidence of a higher than normal incidences of certain illnesses and conditions such as anemia, fibromyalgia, and hemophilia. Whether or not they actually suffer from such conditions was not evaluated by medical professionals.[4]"

en.wikipedia.org...

Well then.. I most confess im a psychic vampire, if I cant provoke some emotional reaction in other people for a longer period of time, I feel like im slowly dying.... When I love I take it to extremes when I hate I take it to extremes, and get a kick out of other people´s reaction to my behavior.. dont know how else to explain it

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I'd encourage anyone looking for more information/resources on vampi(y)rism to check out

sphynxcatvp.nocturna.org

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Are there any other Real Vampi(y)res here on ATS?

I really enjoy most paranormal subjects. Everything from UFOs to Loch Ness to hauntings to Big Foot. But as far as vampyres? Those people who supposedly feed off other's emotions?

It's complete B.S. and just a way for some people to gain emotional dominance over others while feeding their own overactive egos.

By making YOU believe they can tap your psyche, they elevate themselves to a place of superiority... or in some cases, a false fear from others.

That's just my opinion. And if you disagree, that's fine... you have as much right to your view as I do my own

Cheers

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Reply to post by Vandalour

I suggest doing a search on this subject. A couple years ago I recall a vampire thread on here talking about vampires, a fewmembers hinted at the fact without totally revealing themselves. If I recall, the thread spoke most vampires in the US tend to be located in New Orleans fore it is easier to blend into the underground nightlife scene there. I should mention, this thread was before True Blood was airing.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join