It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protection Spells?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I did a search on the site under protection spells and I was not able to find what I was looking for. Would anybody know of a simple but yet effective protection spell that a person can do to protect themselves from another individual?

This may sound a bit nuts. I have two neighbors (middle age husband and wife, I assume) that terrifies me. I don’t know the neighbor personally but they seem to have made up their mind about me. I have heard them make comments about me when I have been out in my yard and I have actually heard them talk through an open window about ’the one next door’ (I am not aware if they have targeted another neighbor so I assume that they mean me) and about various ways they could lie to frame me on something. I would guess that they want me to move. I haven’t done anything to them (that I know of), I am quiet, and I honestly don’t know why they hate me. I think that they might be mentally unbalanced but I don’t know them. I don’t know what they may be capable of. Are there any protection spells that may block their intentions and protect me? Thank you!

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by illusioned2

You don't need a spell dude...heres some alternative options for you:

1. Confront them on what you heard in a nice non invasive way by starting up a conversation about something else. It could be when you catch them outside or if your feeling bold ring there doorbell.

2. If you really think its that serious call the cops file a report on your fear.

3. RELAX you might be over thinking the situation a bit too much.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Probably paranoia getting the best of you..
You don't need a spell for that..Just stop hitting the boards for a few day's it will go away.

edit on 18-2-2011 by TechVampyre because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
You could also get wireless window and door alarms which are quite cheap and will give you much peace of mind if you think your in possible danger (or even if your not).
Don't forget that pistol for if the alarm goes off in the middle of the night.
edit on 18-2-2011 by SnakeShot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Artorius

Those were good ideas but I don't think it would be in my best interest to go talk to them. I am also even more terrified of cops and dont want to get them involved if the situation is not as bad as I feel it is right now.

I know it sounds ridiculous to ask for a spell, I keep hearing about intention, prayer, and positive thoughts so I was hoping the was some kind of exercise that may used to help clear the air I guess.

edit on 18-2-2011 by illusioned2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Just stay positive man, Good vibes, Relax..you will be fine. Paranoia sucks..I know, trust me.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
A couple of things on the paranormal tip:

If you have a decent new age or rock shop in your area, I would recommend making a mojo bag that includes the combination of black tormaline and mica, their properties serve the dual purpose of protecting against negative energy and bouncing back from whence it came.

Catnip, sage and rosemary around your thresholds and windows.

If you do any kind of energy work, good old shield meditations may be in order.

Now on a more tangible note, it sounds like you need to give some more details. What kind of things are you hearing specifically? Is there are a fear of physical harm? All the good intentions and positive mojo in the world is not going to stop a couple of psychos. Be prepared to defend yourself and be sure to project an image of strength. Give them reason to second guess any plans they may have.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
TechVampyre,
I hope I am paranoid and that they are just creepy nosey neighbors looking for something to complain about.

SnakeShot,
Great ideas but they sound kind of expensive though.

RobertAntonWeishaupt,
Thank you, there is a shop nearby. I will have to take a look!

edit on 18-2-2011 by illusioned2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

You can get those window/door alarms for just a few dollars each plus 1 AA battery each. Its a real simple setup/installation too. Just a matter of sticking them on the wall/window. Each window is a 2 part piece consisting of magnets. Once the window is opened and the 2 magnets are seperated, it sounds a high pitch alarm. No monthly fees... just a one time $20-$30 and MUCH of peace of mind!

Heres a $14 example for 8 entries- cgi.ebay.com...

I would do a little more research though if intersted.

Anyways, I wouldn't rely on any "spells" to protect you. I don't want to sound rude but that would be a bit naive.

Peace of mind be with you!
edit on 18-2-2011 by SnakeShot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SnakeShot

That is cheaper than I thought. Good idea.
I agree, it is naive. I have seen the power of thought help in other circumstances so I thought that it might not hurt just to try to send some vibe out in hope to bring more positiveity. I know, it is dumb, but I am trying to figure how to get out from under their radar and don’t understand why I am being bullied. I have heard of people talking about protection spell/shields so I thought I’d ask. Thank you for your help.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Don't mean to dissuade you from the original idea because it never hurts to try and throw out some good vibes but glad to be of help

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
When I feel the need for protection I visualise myself in the centre on the sun, so hot and intense that nothing can get in. Sometimes I also visualise a mirror as a shield so all negative energy is just reflected back. A new technique I am trying to develop is to use love, even the darkest of colours still has some light. Look for that light in it and try to comprehend it with the same awe, inspiration and compassion that so much of life has to offer.
edit on 18-2-2011 by kwakakev because: replaced 'use' with 'visualise'

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
try the gnostic web. I came across (or inadvertently) invoked a dark entity in my house. Both my dog and I could feel it in the dark side of the room. I cast some protection but it attached itself and attacked my dog for months. It took a while to get rid of it. I am not sure whether they are real or my ego created it (since we are all creators - god).

Gnostic solution
Some of the spells are:
link to gnostic article for protection

if it is a quick attack then use Jupiter...
if you want to protect ahead of time, then do the intercessor of light - just like the circle that jesus made around a person to protect that person. You do this in your mind and it is a circle of light, go over it 3 times to make sure it is a full circle and closed.

Robert Monroe Institute solution
create an Energy Resonate Balloon. Whenever you need it you just snap it open around you. do this before you go to sleep every night.

The long term solution
Work on your Egos - your ego is strong and is creating these entities from your mind. Get rid of your ego.

The smart thing to do
Don't give your power away to anything external. Imagine creation split itself into tiny pieces and you are one of them - you are here to experience it. You are god. We are all god. We just forget for our time here so our experiences would be enhanced.

good luck.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I don't believe in spells. Prayers, and setting intentions, which to me, is a form of prayer, and I give those to the Creator and my Higher Self as a prayer for the Good of All, can also be a spiritual tool, such as saying, I am powerfully protected from all that would harm me. All negativity is transformed into love. But I would pray, to Father/Mother, Creator, or even to all that is the Highest Good and True Love if one is very uncomfortable with terms that could be too religious, for the Spirit and Love to be with you and your neighbors and all people, for protection and for all negativity to be transformed into positive. I would also take the issue as an intention into meditation or at sunrise or sunset, sungazing when there is no UV rating, to ask and seek from Family for what lesson you need to learn here, for love to prevail and to be able to shine your light in safety.

Warm Wishes! Peace, Love & Light!
edit on 19-2-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
LOL protection 'spells' is a trick. a play on words.... spell each letter out =

per ro oh te eh k ert i oh en

spell the word out and majik

your protected

edit on 19-2-2011 by Thurisaz because: format

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Face their house. Become aware of a stream of negative energy coming your way from this direction. Bring your hands up and catch this stream, causing it to swirl and pool in your hands. Say some kind and loving words to this pool of energy, or any magic or holy word which you deem appropriate, transmuting it into a benign force. Now step forward and throw your hands forward, throwing this energy back from where it came. Immediately surround yourself with a circle of white light to prevent it's return. Also of use at this point may be a ritual known as the LBRP, look it up on google if so inclined.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Dr Hew Len 1 of 9, ho'oponopono

This man helped to heal a whole psych ward with ho'onoponopono, which is seeing the light behind all the masks we were, seeing the light in all people and things, and asking the Creator to heal you of your seeing anything that is not light and unconditional love, and having faith in their connection to the Creator, that the Creator can lead them anew.

That was the long interview with Dr Hew Len, but this is a shorter form of it:

How To Practice Ho'oponopono

It is purifying and cleansing and has pure intent with love for all. When I was doing this and also, listening to dolphin and whale songs. There are many on youtube:

the sound of dolphins and whales

This is more purifying that sweetgrass and sage in your home.

And while praying meditating the ho'onoponopono, letting go of seeing any negative in your neighbors or anyone but only the love and light and praying to see them as whole, and healed, and the whale song, I was in such a high frequency field I had to ground, after a few days, it was like a fine rapid almost buzzed field, and I was so light headed. Every question I thought a guide stepped forward to answer, and I realized it would be hard to function in this state but its wonderful.

I'll be seeking this again, now that I've remembered it.

This is the best way to seek protection.
edit on 19-2-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Kwakakev, True-life, and Renegadeloser,
Wow, thank you. Those methods sound great. I will try those out. Thank you!

Unity_99,
I have been praying since the harassment started. I have been praying for peace and to try to understand what the lesson in this experience is for me, I pray for peace and happiness in their life, and I pray that they will soon get a new hobby.
I believe in prayer and setting intentions too. I have been trying to ignore them and telling myself that they are the ones with a problem. The situation has been going on for so long that it is really starting to get to me and I feel the need for some extra reinforcement, I guess.
I saw something interesting today, I might not be the only one on their dislike list. I was washing my window and saw another neighbor was driving pass their house (with her window halfway down) and I heard my aggravating neighbor yell ‘Gross!’ at the lady. She parked her car in her driveway, got out, and stared at the other neighbors house. I don’t know what their problem is. I really think that there is clearly something wrong with them. It is getting frightening.
Oh, and thank you for the video links. I will watch them!

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Its all "mind over matter" " If you don't mind it doesnt matter"

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
dont let those people bother you bud. Be strong, and if s**t hits the fan, call the cops. I also dont recommend you to approach these people. From a muslim view, we read Surat Yasiin from the Quran. Supposedly it has God's greatest name, and can cure anything. We read it for 3 times for full potential. Sometimes ill recite anyone of Gods 99 names 100x each for protection

Ya A'ali (The Most High)
Ya Adl (The Just)
Ya Afuw (The Pardoner)
Ya Ahad (The One)
Ya Akhir (The Last)
Ya Alim (The All Knowing)
Ya Awwal (The First)
Ya Azim (The Great One)
Ya Aziz (The Mighty)
Ya Baa'is (The Resurrector)
Ya Baatin (The Hidden)
Ya Badi (The Incomparable)
Ya Baqi (The Everlasting)
Ya Bari (The Evolver)
Ya Barr (The Source of all Goodness)
Ya Basir (The All Seeing)
Ya Basit (The Expander)
Ya Fattah (The Opener)
Ya Ghaffar (The Forgiver)
Ya Ghafur (The All ForgivingYa Ghani (The Self Sufficient)
Ya Hadi (The Guide)
Ya Hafiz (The preserver)
Ya Hakam (The Judge)
Ya Hakim (The Wise)
Ya Halim (The Forbearing One)
Ya Hamid (The Praiseworthy)
Ya Haqq (The Truth)
Ya Hasib (The Reckoner)
Ya Hayy (The Alive)
Ya Jaame (The Gatherer)
Ya Jabbar (The Compeller)
Ya Jalil (The Sublime One)
Ya Kabir (The Most Great)
Ya Karim (The Generous One)
Ya Khabir (The Aware)
Ya Khafid (The Abaser)
Ya Khaliq (The Creator)
Ya Latif (The Subtle One)
Ya Maani (The Preventer)
Ya Majeed (The Noble)
Ya Majid (The Most Glorious One)
Ya Malik (The Sovereign Lord)
Ya Malik-Al-Mulk (The Eternal Owner of Sovereignty)
Ya Matin (The Firm One)Ya Mu'akhkhir (The Delayer)
Ya Mubdi (The Originator)
Ya Mughni (The Enricher)
Ya Muhaymin (The Protector)
Ya Muhsi (The Reckoner)
Ya Muhyi (The giver of life)
Ya Mu'izz (The Honorer)
Ya Mujib (The Responsive)
Ya Mu'min (The Guardian of Faith)
Ya Mumit (The Creator of Death)
Ya Muntaqim (The Avenger)
Ya Muqaddim (The Expediter)
Ya Muqit (The maintainer)
Ya Muqsit (The Equitable)
Ya Muqtadir (The Powerful)
Ya Mur'id (The Restorer)
Ya Musawwir (The Fashioner)
Ya Muta'ali (The Most Exalted)
Ya Mutakabbir (The Majestic)
Ya Muzill (The Dishonorer)
Ya Naafi (The Propitious)
Ya Nur (The Light)
Ya Qabiz (The Constrictor)
Ya Qadir (The Able)
Ya Qahhar (The subduer)
Ya Qawi (The most Strong)
Ya Qayyum (The Self Subsisting)
Ya Quddus (The Holy)
Ya Raafi (The Exalter)
Ya Rahim (The Merciful)
Ya Rahim (The Merciful)
Ya Raqib (The Watchful)
Ya Rashid (The Guide to the Right Path)
Ya Ra'uf (The Compassionate)
Ya Razzaq (The Provider)
Ar Rehman (The Beneficent)
Ya Sabur (The Patient)
Ya Salaam (The Source of Peace)
Ya Samd (The Eternal)
Ya Samii (The Al Hearing)Ya Shaahid (The Witness)
Ya Shakur (The Appreciative)
Ya Tawwab (The Acceptor of Repentance)
Ya Waali (The Governor)
Ya Wadud (The loving)
Ya Wahhab (The Bestower)
Ya Wahid (The Unique)
Ya Wajid (The Finder)
Ya Wakil (The Trustee)
Ya Wali (The Protecting Friend)
Ya Warris (The Supreme Inheritor)
Ya Wasi (The All Embracing)
Ya Zaahir (The Manifest)