It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revealed: Air Force ordered software to manage army of fake virtual people

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

I personally think the uprisings in the middle east are being started with social media and operatives.

I have had that feeling since about 1/4 of the way into the Egypt uprising.

I also think we need to pay close attention so that this doesnt end up happening here in the US too. I suspect that what is going on down there is being refined for use in the first world.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I knew some of us on ATS weren't real.
Can everyone pinch themselves, if it hurts, then your human.
If you cant pinch yourself then your a computer program, so we humans dont want to talk to you , so piss off

edit on 21-3-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-3-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

I also think we need to pay close attention so that this doesnt end up happening here in the US too. I suspect that what is going on down there is being refined for use in the first world.

have you ever looked at yahoo message boards? It's happening there. Any place that is getting high internet traffic is surely getting hit.

It may be here as well...but its likely more difficult to do so than other places.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
This is the very fabric, the essence of that which we ought to be opposed to. Here gathered, is a membership of persons who wish , ultimately , for the truth, wether it be the truth about UFO and aliens, or the truth about the true scale of the involvement of the governments of the world in staging economic catastrophies, ecological destruction, assasination, and world wide conflict.
These fake people, and thier controlers ,represent the opposite of that absolute freedom of information, which many of us crave. They are in short our enemies, and make no mistake fellow members, now that we know there is a threat, we should consider ourselves to be at war.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join