It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghosts and spirits,,,can or could they be outside our atmosphere and in outerspace as well???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Hi

I kinda thought on this after seeing some Nasa and russian space videos...

I do beleive in UFO craft thats solid as well,, zooming around up there..

I know ghost ,seem to be contained to the area where they died.

But some strange hauntings, they even traveled and moved with the former owner/renter?
And some Ghosts in the sky with phantom airpalnes,,especially during WW2,,,

I know there is a major difference between spirits(of non-human orgin ) and human ghosts??

And the class's as well..
Example:
Some ghost will be like a old recording doing the same thing over and over again,,,,where they dont even notice you.

And theres some cases where they see you,and you them,,,,it seems when this happens?,,its like poof,,they dissepear rather quickly then?

But Can ghost themselves float around in the cosmos??
Are they orbs then?

Maybe why the hauntings are not rampant/massive ,,,is maybe they do float and leave..

I wonder if ET aliens have spirits as well,,,maybe they can see them more than us??
Or more confused or they know..

well,,kinda not a topic to debate really but just a thought...

I hope this is a ok post here in the gray area and understand if its removed..

peace all

kona

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Space should have no effect on it. They have no need to breathe and temperature extremes can't affect it because it has no physical form.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Little_Kona

sure,,, why not....

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Sure, but it could be very boring. There's not much up there. It would be a lot more fun for spirits and ghosts to cruise around Earth scaring the bejesus out of people, watching them be "intimate" and stuff like that. Of course, that might be boring, too. That's why, unless they have a reason to be here, it might be best for them to move on.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
This is actually something I've always wondered about as well. A paranormal event on the ISS or Space Shuttle would be quite interesting from a research standpoint.

I'm sure wherever there is intelligent life out there in the universe, there is also what we refer to as "ghosts". Although, I'm sure as our knowledge of science and physics evolve that so will our understanding of the afterlife and paranormal as well.

Great topic though and very thought provoking. I look forward to the day we are able to understand what happens when we die - without actually dying that is. lol.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Some ufos I saw looked more ghostly than solid. I have long thought about, what you just brought up as this thread. I (and a fellow witness) encountered Men In Black who vanished like ghosts, but they were not in the air or space of course.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Little_Kona

Interesting ponderings, ones I've had myself more than once.

In addition to the mobility of spirits (for lack of a better word) my thoughts are there are other creatures in other (multiple) dimensions that pop in on us once in a while. Maybe they are ghosts too, or maybe just ghost-like creatures. Entities, like ghosts, we don't really understand. All we can do is imagine.....

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies,,,

I know its more mind provoking thinking on this and not really even a debate..?

feeling and opinions,,,

Spirits and ghost I do beleive in.,,and ET's...

I beleive also even animals have sprits to...

well,,just a mind provoking thought on this...

kona

new topics

top topics

join