It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Numerous UFOs near O'hare Airport 2011

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I'm just wondering why that airplane at about the 7 to 8 o'clock position from the street light begins blinking on and off like that toward the end of the video all of a sudden. Is that common?

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Somethings are deeply worrying me about this thread,

Firstly I'd like to say to WW, I applaud your restraint & your work in this thread.
I'm appalled at the messages & comments made to critical/logical thinkers (now tarred with the title of "debunkers")
Human Alien in particular, you've let yourself down.

I'm sorry I normally wouldn't say anything but it's late and that's kinda pissed me off a little.
Any video, photo or story brought here should be subject to each persons opinion regardless of what side of the fence it falls on.
Youtube videos are notorious for lacking factual references the rest of the viewing world can back up & verify.
Maybe when apodetic finally uploads the videos for the scrutiny of our community there will be something that knocks logic backwards to a point where we have no reasonable answer.

By the way, with all these new members having ufo experiences shortly after joining.. where's mine? Did ATS forget to mail it to me?

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by Kali74
reply to post by weedwhacker

Why even mention Allison Kruse? What does she have to do with this video?

Because when he can't dazzle them with brilliance he attempts to bedazzel them with bullchit.

He must make Penn and Teller proud!

Weedwhacker is dealing in fact and truth. Your posts are the ones which contain the bull.

The human brain is a funny thing -- it allows you to see what you believe even in the face of logic and common sense.

I too was once a believer to this nonsense but eventually that phase passed. Hopefully you will also mature into a skeptic when you finally realize you will never find the hard evidence you are looking for, because it doesn't exist.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by pjslug

I too was once a believer to this nonsense but eventually that phase passed. Hopefully you will also mature into a skeptic when you finally realize you will never find the hard evidence you are looking for, because it doesn't exist.

What a strange thing to say..
Even the biggest skeptics on this site admit there are events they can not explain..

Many openly admit their belief in UFO's but merely question the ones posted on ATS that can be explained..

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Chicago is a big place...when only two videos and reports show up for this...I'm a bit skeptical.

There has been nothing on the local Chicago news...and they were all over the last "O'hare UFO"...that one was actually interesting with a ton of witnesses. And that was ONE object over the airport.

But for this...supposed multiple UFOs...we have two videos and no news reports or witnesses talking?

I think a couple people were just confusing a landing pattern as UFOs.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
what's up with o'hare airport. didn't o'hare have an incident a few years back where a silver disk was floating over the terminal then shot up and left a donut shaped hole in the clouds.

it was on cnn, and there were multiple witnesses including baggage handlers, tower controllers and 2 pilots.

i remember it because the cnn news reporters did their usual dismissive chuckle at the end of the piece like they do at all legitimate extraterrestrial sightings.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by randomname

Yes sir, check this out.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I live right under one of the main approaches for LaGuardia Airport in New York. If I stand on my roof at night and look south (where all the planes come from on this particular approach), it looks exactly like that.

Those are just distant planes approaching or circling and waiting to approach O'Hare, which is, what, the second busiest airport in the world?

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Hi Human,

Guess where I live? 2 miles south of O'Hare. My Internet is down so I am posting with my cel phone - I didn't get to read the video description on YouTube, but I investigated a case just like this years ago right here on ATS. When planes are in a landing or standby formation it looks exactly like this, especially when viewed from a distance. There is so much air traffic in this area, helicopters and planes fly around all the time.

Once my connection is back up I will demonstrate this, and sorry if any of what I have said was covered... I am on 3G right now... So not the fastest way of reading a thread

Peace

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Lol @ everyone saying how they're planes landing! They still don't understand the duration of time that they're visible in the same spot!

So, what, everyone who's lived in the area that is recording these objects is just noticing this now all of a sudden? Please...

Once again, these aren't even by O'Hare...they're over/across the lake......
please get the O'Hare theory out of your head, you're polluting this thread with nonsense. 100% disinfo.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour
Could this be it, could it finally be the time for disclosure of the truth, not from our people but from them.
I hope they land and bring some justice, peace and love to this planet

I cross my fingers everyday

they are getting hungry. they'll be more and more of them coming to colonize the earth. they won't make a move until all of them are here.

and why not, the way the world is it's only a matter of time before nuclear armageddon. and when we're all radioactive dust, they'll just clean the atmosphere.

but what if the stories of reptilian's taking over world governments to facilitate this plan are true. what if slowly they are taking over the heads of state of various nations and when they are set, they spark a nuclear holocaust.

if you believe these ufo's are real, and this video is real, u can't dismiss any possibilities no matter how unlikely it might seem. if it's true then the lack of disclosure makes sense.

either way humanity is f-cked.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by apodictic

Yes sir, check this out.

this guy doesn't seem to impressed at the magnitude of that sighting and its implications.

a motherf-in disc from another planet just hovered over an airport terminal in front of 100's of witnesses who obviously have been silenced or blacklisted.

this reporter has to be a reptilian propaganda minister. you see the way he was squirming in his seat.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

LOL yeah the dudes kind of a weirdo. I get the impression he doesn't really believe it but oh well

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by apodictic

and if i remember correctly Dan Aykroyd was claiming he had video footage of the original O'Hare ufo and was going to show it in his new ufo movie.
has anyone heard anything more about Mr Aykroyd's claims?

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by dadfortruth1

Eh that was for publicity and for people to buy his DVD lol

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

i thought as much.
though i wasnt aware he ever released another ufo movie after "Dan Aykroyd unplugged on ufo's"

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by apodictic
Lol @ everyone saying how they're planes landing! They still don't understand the duration of time that they're visible in the same spot!

The planes are very far away and more or less coming in directly towards the cameraman. This is exactly how it looks when I see the planes coming into New York, towards my own home. You have to understand, these planes are probably twenty, thirty or forty miles away, still...maybe even more. The headlights on airplanes are very strong so they can be seen from such a great distance, because planes move so fast.

When I watch the planes come into LaGuardia, they seem to hang in the sky for a very long time, barely seeming to move or change. But eventually, one-by-one, they do resolve themselves as planes approaching until they fly right overhead. But it can take a LONG time for many of them. The first time I noticed this phenomenon (literally a few years after I moved into my current residence), I didn't quite understand what I was seeing, either. My first thought went to UFO also, and even still, occasionally, I'll see one that looks particularly bright or strange for a few minutes and I wonder just a bit, "maybe this one IS a UFO," but invariably they come close enough and I can always tell that they are planes.

Once again, these aren't even by O'Hare...they're over/across the lake......
please get the O'Hare theory out of your head, you're polluting this thread with nonsense. 100% disinfo.

I live in this neighborhood in Brooklyn. If you go about 9+ miles to the Northeast from there, you will come to LaGuardia Airport. Understand, that the planes I always see in the sky are at least 20 miles to the Southeast of my location, which would put them well past the southern tip of Staten Island, and quite possibly somewhere over New Jersey if they are even farther off.

Distances from the airport don't matter much, we are talking about things that are very far away so they will appear to stand still in the sky for quite some time. On any clear night of the year I can go up to my roof and see the same exact sight as these guys are seeing in this video.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Where is the new vid, mate? Watched your first one and thought it was cool.

Hope you're new one puts the plane theory to bed.

Regs

Laze

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by lazernation

It's up on my channel bro, check it out. I decided not to post it here because people who have their minds made up, have them made up. If they think they're planes, I don't understand why they stick around here trying to convince other people, who have seen it in person, differently. Not gonna feed the trolls anymore

whether it puts the plane theory to bed is up to you. personally, i think it does. I still wish I could get a better shot at night.
edit on 19-2-2011 by apodictic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Come on guys - Lights stacked beside the airport again?

We have to let this go. Unless we have footage of 2.5 hours of stationary lights I think its a bit irresponsible to trust the word of a youtube stranger saying "IT WAS SO"

I just can't give any weight to lights beside the airport especially if they just happen to be stacked in the direction the planes are coming from. Lets just...gently...let this go and wait for something better.

besides why would an interstellar spaceship have lights on it, or be made of light, surrounded by light, or have a giant bright headlight all pointed in the same direction?

I think we have much more convincing footage then this, especially some of the stuff coming from Guatemala.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join