It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Numerous UFOs near O'hare Airport 2011

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
hey, boys....sunday is a busy time at a terminal...saturday is the dead day....
that's a star route....standard terminal arrival route....with two active runways and one other air field working the commuter 737's. md-80's and 90's....which are dc-9's....757's and 767's and an occasional bigger, sprinkled with airbus....they do appear to jocky for position, they do appear 22 minutes out they don't turn final till 5 minutes out or so...the far ones are still descending making their lights look brighter for thr distance...those slowly morph...and we have to disregard any evidence provided by the rookies filming. and the steady blinking is cool....one out of 200 or so have that feature, and it's interval is always two seconds

BUT ww never did address alisons tree bugs....i agreed about the control area air traffic on her videos, but the tree bugs...was it insects?, i don't know
edit on 19-2-2011 by GBP/JPY because: cool

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...=22

Care to read the comments of the person on there who is saying that they were across the lake?

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by apodictic

I know there won't be anyone who will convince you that these are not what you think they are. You want them to be alien too bad.

Unfortunately, the reality of the situation is that the evidence shows these are just ordinary planes on approach.

Agree to disagree? Weak.

You're not helping to progress ufology by promoting this stuff. Not that you really care though. It's unfortunate.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by PhotonEffect

www.youtube.com...=22

Please read some witness comments. For your own sake. These have nothing to do with O'Hare. Now please get the O'Hare # out of your head....

I'm honestly done I've said all I can say. Do you honestly think I didn't think of these as planes or helicopters before jumping to that conclusion? LOL

I wondered for weeks what I saw before I finally managed to get a camera out and record.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Did you read my original thread at all? This was not to help UFOlogy LOL. It's not my fault that the video is getting around so much. I uploaded it specifically for ATS.

Weak is arguing that they're planes based on a couple of videos of which you haven't witnessed here in real time.

edit on 19-2-2011 by apodictic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Well it took a few minutes, but here is a video my brother an I made back in May of 2009.

And I know what we were filming.
Pt 1.

My brother is narrating and I'm in the background. My apologies for the bad language and crudeness of the videos, but we were out biking around, and saw this on Montrose in Norridge, IL. So we decided to have a little fun.

Pt. 2

Huh, seems an awful lot like the OP video doesnt it?

Once again, my apologizes for the crude language, but you were warned!

I hope to make a better cleaner video showing the same thing later on, and just go to show, nothing more than just planes landing at O'Hare. Deny ignorance, don't embrace it.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Forget it.

Believe what you want.

Pilots and airtraffic controllers have come out and tried to explain that these are planes on approach.

And yes, even from out over the lake. They fly west over the lake into O'Hare. Theres a post by Iattackpeople which shows just that...

Whats funny is that the testimony from pilots and air traffic controllers is good as gold when they come out say its a ufo....but when they tell you those lights are planes, they're disinfo agents.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by apodictic
reply to post by GenRadek

A real Chicagoan? Oh so I'm a fake one huh?

No body in the suburbs would see that, if those were planes approaching O'Hare.

Besides, why is your argument still consisting of O'Hare? Have I not stated numerous times that these lights are located across the lake?

And the video was taken in Bloomingdale, so how exactly can you see the lake from there????? You do know where Lake Michigan is in relation to Bloomingdale? So how exactly can someone from Bloomingdale say the lights are over the lake?
And an eyewitness seeing them across the lake? How wide is Lake Michigan again? How far away do the airplanes line up from Chicago on the approach to the before mentioned runways? Check the airplane tracker weedwhacker posted earlier.

And by the way, your video of the orange lights is nothing like the video of the OP, so why did you ever bring them up to begin with? Plus it looks an awful lot like a radio antenna.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...=22

You're welcome to read the comments by "truthwsyf1"

Edit: The orange lights were the same sighting as the OP. Mine was taken at 6 PM, and in my original thread I posted a comment at 8:03 PM saying they were still there. The guy in bloomingdale recorded his at 8 PM, and the lights were gone by ~9:30 PM.

It is the same sighting from a different perspective, which is why it's relevant. Also along with the other cases that were submitted to MUFON on the same day.

Edit 2: If you want to believe it's a radio antenna you can go ahead and check my videos where I took daytime shots of the same location to prove just that.
edit on 19-2-2011 by apodictic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

I read em. and all I can say is, so? Did you look at my videos? They line up well over the lake and come right in. I shot the two videos from just south of the corridor in Norridge. And maybe if there was an eyewitness from the OTHER side of Lake Michigan that saw the same set up, you may have some ammunition. So far you've got blanks!

Look at the airplane tracker and see just how far out over the Lake the planes start their line up for approach.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Yeah nevermind the conversation with the guy I had who recorded the bloomingdale video, in which he stated he had dinner with a friend who works at DuPage airport ground control, and he said they had a pilot radio in there were objects along side of him that weren't showing up on radar. To which they responded "just file a UFO report."

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

yes they're planes, bye

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Ah so then the OP's video also is planes then? Good I'm glad we cleared up that gross error.

Also, I dont see how the OP's video of planes landing is in any way related to your orange glowing balls of light.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Yeah nevermind the conversation with the guy I had who recorded the bloomingdale video, in which he stated he had dinner with a friend who works at DuPage airport ground control, and he said they had a pilot radio in there were objects along side of him that weren't showing up on radar. To which they responded "just file a UFO report."

did you watch that video closely?

at about the 3:25 mark you can see the 2 left most "lights" blinking like planes do.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek

Also, I dont see how the OP's video of planes landing is in any way related to your orange glowing balls of light.

I just explained that to you....?

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Whenever a mass UFO sighting is found on tape why aren't any fighter jets scrambled, alarms or anything?

Why do the occupants of the craft never seem to land and come out? Is it because they can not exist in our atmosphere or gravity outside of their ships without special gear? Are they simply drones with zero occupants sent out to search for life on other worlds and now that they gathered data they will make a billion year trip back to their source to be examined and studied.

Very interesting sightings. I am pretty prepared to film a sighting here in Norfolk. I got my tripod and multiple cameras ready at a moments notice
What I am shocked at is after all of the reports with EBE's etc. including multiple abduction cases that zero video footage has been captured and released of an abduction. Before I would come forward to the major media I would think to set up hidden camera's to film what took place.

True disclosure will come when when we get footage of a real abduction within a home or something... not fancy flashing lights in the sky. If I was in their situation I would be on my cell phone calling the police or a local news station to ask if they are covering this event with lights in the sky...

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
You would think that they would try and get better ground or even a little bit closer. Can't make anything out with Mr. Parkinson's holding the camera.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   

I might suggest the possibility that they are home made ufo’s. The OP wants everyone to look but wont get off the couch himself to a get closer picture.
Ok they are not planes

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Probably not much point in you posting that for some of the debunkers here, they've already got a nice comfy explanation that suits them fine so that will just be glossed over. Thanks for posting it for the rest of us though.

And no I don't mean 'all' debunkers/skeptics. Just some that often seem to put serious effort into not accepting that any other explanation could be the case. Or that both explanations could be true and there's a mixture of the two, like in the case quoted : A pilot seeing UFO's, so both.
edit on 20-2-2011 by Hitoshura because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join