It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Numerous UFOs near O'hare Airport 2011

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
And the Earth was flat not so long ago, according to established science and religion. That said, they appear to have the boomerang shape like the Phoenix lights. I don't know, it ain't stacked airplanes in my opinion.
edit on 19-2-2011 by kazanoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by apodictic
reply to post by PhotonEffect

gtfo of the thread if it's madness, troll.

Troll?

Nice man. You're a class act.

A real asset to this community. Thanks for your quality posts and contributions. Way to keep things real around here brah.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhotonEffect
Troll?

A real asset to this community. Thanks for your quality posts and contributions. Way to keep things real around here brah.

Fasho

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Troll?

Fasho

Seriously though. You're a special person and you should receive a gold star for your work kid.

Be proud of you as a person and the truth you spread.

You're right. No way in the world those lights you filmed descending one by one below the horizon in the direction of the busiest airport in the country could be planes. What was I thinking!?

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Troll?

Fasho

Seriously though. You're a special person and you should receive a gold star for your work kid.

Be proud of you as a person and the truth you spread.

You're right. No way in the world those lights you filmed descending one by one below the horizon in the direction of the busiest airport in the country could be planes. What was I thinking!?

Yeah bro they're planes!

Cause you've lived here your whole life and just haven't happened to notice these until a month ago!
edit on 19-2-2011 by apodictic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by kazanoom
And the Earth was flat not so long ago, according to established science and religion.

The earth has been known to be flat for as long back as 1580-ish bc, and some ancient chinese documents and even symbols of ancient civilizations depicted the earth round. The myth of the flat earth started up around the columbus era

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Plus, any person who walked up a mountain in time of human's would have noticed the horizon sloping off, any tribe that would have migrated would have noticed the rising of mountains as they walk towards them if they are many kilometres away. I find it quite disrespectful to think that humans would not have known of this for many thousands of years, longer than we have documented. Even the persians believed the earth to be round, based on what they saw of the moon and learned of the mountains.

Also some buddhist, if i remember correctly, who when asked where the center of the earth was, he pointed down and said it can be anywhere, directly underneath (paraphrasing here as i'm remembering from many many years ago)

I don't think we give enough credit to the human mind and it's powers

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I live in the Chicagoland area. I didn't see anything unusual on the night of Feb, 13th.... however, on Saturday the 12th and Sunday the 13th (during the daytime), there was a high activity of military planes in the area. I noticed a couple of the green ones with double propellers (one in front, one in back) traveling in the direction of O'Hare from me. (Not saying that's where they were going, but they were traveling North). On Sunday they were back, accompanied by jets. There is an Army Reserve base not that far off, and they tend to train on weekends, so it could just be a fluke.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarblazerUK
Plus, any person who walked up a mountain in time of human's would have noticed the horizon sloping off, any tribe that would have migrated would have noticed the rising of mountains as they walk towards them if they are many kilometres away. I find it quite disrespectful to think that humans would not have known of this for many thousands of years, longer than we have documented. Even the persians believed the earth to be round, based on what they saw of the moon and learned of the mountains.

Also some buddhist, if i remember correctly, who when asked where the center of the earth was, he pointed down and said it can be anywhere, directly underneath (paraphrasing here as i'm remembering from many many years ago)

I don't think we give enough credit to the human mind and it's powers

Hey brother, I was being sardonic in case you missed that. But yea I know your point all too well. Science, medicine, law, politics... it's a good century behind the people, always has been always will be.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by apodictic

But just like Alison Kruse you will forever be filming these lights. You are seeing them because of clear visibility and the fact that the winds at O'Hare favour the runways in use. You are filming an airport traffic pattern, but the penny hasn't dropped, or you simply don't want it too.

Think about it? All those lights and the tower at O'Hare isn't reporting them as unexplained or in the vicinity of their traffic. Air Traffic Control monitoring is a big hobby and O'Hare is a large airport. Why are no aviation enthusiasts reporting the re-routing of air traffic in relation to all those 'unexplained' lights that you are filming? Where are all the reports from the tower at O'Hare? As already has been pointed out you will forever be filming them when the runways in use favour your location.

If you genuinely think you are on to something then why not contact the press? Why not seek out people with better camera gear and equipment to film? Why do you think that investigators aren't flocking to Alison Kruse in order to capture her lights? Anyone can do it. Of course you'll get your 15 minutes of fame on YT and on ATS, but I expect that you'll soon get bored filming those light sources?

TJ

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

Press has already been contacted.

And like I've said a BILLION times. These lights were on the other side of the lake, not at o'hare. oh ma gawd....

edit: unlike her, I can easily distinguish airplanes. I will forever be filming them, huh? They've been filmed 3 times. First time was cause it was interesting, second time was because it was better lighting conditions, and third time was cause people bitched and moaned about using a tripod. I'm not gonna be filming these anymore lol.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by apodictic

Judging by your video of the aeroplane coming into land during the daylight, I think the easiest way to quell this argument is if you go and film the airport on a night time from the same location as the other vids. Everyone can then compare the different videos against each other.

I know you don't have to justify yourself to anyone, however this thread will not move on one way or another until you do this I feel. It is time for the round and round arguments to stop one way or another.
edit on 19-2-2011 by AmatuerSkyWatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
no plane or helicopter stays in the same spot for over 2hours ,no plane moves from right to left if its moving in a straight line towards the run way or taking off they stay on the same trajectory they dont move to one side then move back to the same place and has apo as repeated over and over they aint heading towards ohare they aint even moving like a plane would as a plane would eventually land or the lights would blink ,get closer get further away etc .these "enigmas" lets call them are not conventional air crafts

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Yeah bro they're planes!

Cause you've lived here your whole life and just haven't happened to notice these until a month ago!

So you've been seeing these lights for a month now, and you don't find it odd that you and one other person in all of Chicago filmed them after all this time?

Common sense.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

gtfo of the thread if it's madness, troll.

Y'know...until that post, I actually respected and admired your rebuttals to Weed Whacker.
Although not convinced myself, I was certainly beginning to warm to your side of the debate.

Then you went and showed everyone exactly what you're really like.
What a child. This isn't 4Chan, kid.

edit on 19-2-2011 by OptimisticPessimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

So you've been seeing these lights for a month now, and you don't find it odd that you and one other person in all of Chicago filmed them after all this time?

Common sense.

There is little point going on and on about if they are planes or not. There is no way that you can prove they are planes, the onus is on Apo to disprove they are planes by filming the airport at night, like I suggested earlier. Why not give him some time, then if he doesn't provide, you can rest easy knowing you were right, right?
edit on 19-2-2011 by AmatuerSkyWatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by AmatuerSkyWatcher

Ya know, I agree. Think I'm gonna take a video now.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

One other person? LOL why don't you go read the video comments before speaking....

While you're at it, go to MUFON and look up some reports there

Common sense? Seems to be lacking in your department, sir.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
i dont think anyone will be happy till they come down and land in your front garden and you invite them in for tea and biscuits

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimisticPessimist

What does his attitude have to do with something being real or not? And honestly all these questions that he keeps having to answer can have been answered in one of the three threads. There's 3 videos..2 from him from 2 different nights, 1 from another guy. Tons of comments on all 3 videos from people saying they saw this too. 2 reports in to MUFON, maps, daytime video of the same spot, it's been reported to the media, he's said why he belives they aren't planes 10 million different ways, people are only human and only have so much tolerance. It's fine if you dispute the cause but damn ease up on what you all expect from people, jeeze.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join