It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Numerous UFOs near O'hare Airport 2011

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gradius Maximus
Come on guys - Lights stacked beside the airport again?

We have to let this go. Unless we have footage of 2.5 hours of stationary lights I think its a bit irresponsible to trust the word of a youtube stranger saying "IT WAS SO"

I just can't give any weight to lights beside the airport especially if they just happen to be stacked in the direction the planes are coming from. Lets just...gently...let this go and wait for something better.

besides why would an interstellar spaceship have lights on it, or be made of light, surrounded by light, or have a giant bright headlight all pointed in the same direction?

I think we have much more convincing footage then this, especially some of the stuff coming from Guatemala.

Once again....they are not beside the airport...they are across the lake...

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by apodictic

Then they cant be planes I guess. But really, lets get some maps up and show the skeptics that where these lights are, is nowhere near the plane traffic.

and I mean it will have to be "No - Where - Near" it.

Otherwise show us a 2 hour video of stationary lights.

I want it to be UFO's - But we need more.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Will there ever come a day when we can all agree that a sighting(s) is just unexplainable? Although I believe we've seen many already, I give you yet, another one!

I've fixed the OP for you OP.

I'd love to add tons more but I feel that you would be needlessly offended and so I'll just ask for you to reflect on what has occurred here (yet again).

We'd all love to see something fantastical but it's not going to come from a singular YouTube video.

Up the game a notch eh?

-m0r

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Gradius Maximus

The closest thing I have is a witness who lives on the lake shore who spotted these same objects East across lake michigan. That's putting these objects IN Michigan. I don't know how much further they should be from O'Hare.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gradius Maximus
reply to post by apodictic

Then they cant be planes I guess. But really, lets get some maps up and show the skeptics that where these lights are, is nowhere near the plane traffic.

I agree. Maps would be superb. A # lot of work though and you'd have to give away exactly where you live.

Fairplay for the vids though Ap and the op. I don't reckon they're planes. Colour and movement ain't right.

Laze

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I know it was freezing, but stopping filming before they either land, fly off or whatever they did after the camera went off is a bit strange?

are there any witness reports saying what the outcome was? did the land? shoot off? or did everyone give up and go home?

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Artorius

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Although judging primarily from their voices, I don't get the impression this is a hoax. The ONLY thing I question is the time stamp/clock that doesn't seem to move forward.

But you know what? If a time-stamp 'glitch' is good enough for Sept 12th Pentagon footage then, time stamp glitches are good enough for any and all UFO footage!

HAHA good point but 9/11 was a hoax!! Thats different thread though...you have here what I call an HFO. Hard to identify Flying Object

this

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by randomname

How dare you post a new's clip from Nov/07/2006, and claim it to be the 13th of feb 2011, you sir or mam are a hoaxer. and need disapline!

edit on 19-2-2011 by ibegood2 because: disapline spelled incorectly.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by apodictic
Lol @ everyone saying how they're planes landing! They still don't understand the duration of time that they're visible in the same spot!

So, what, everyone who's lived in the area that is recording these objects is just noticing this now all of a sudden? Please...

Once again, these aren't even by O'Hare...they're over/across the lake......
please get the O'Hare theory out of your head, you're polluting this thread with nonsense. 100% disinfo.

*sigh* I posted about Alison Kruse in your thread and you agreed she's a crazy lady but guess what, now you're starting to sound like her. I don't know what your deal is here, maybe you like the attention or you're just plain ignorant. And posting a 5 year old news clip without even mentioning how old it is
Last year someone filmed UFOs over Lake Michigan, it was even in the news if I'm not mistaken. But guess what, those were airplanes too. Here's a tip. If you're so convinced that what you're seeing is UFOs why don't you contact your local newspaper or TV-station?

Is tastethesourpickle your youtube account? If so someone just posted a thread with video you supposedly shot yesterday. Something smells funny in here...

edit to add: never mind, it's your account. You posted that video in your thread yesterday.

Bartlett: from where apodictic has shot video of lights in the sky. Being discussed here.

Bloomingdale: from where the video in this thread was supposedly shot.

edit on 19-2-2011 by cripmeister because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
dont see anything suspicious here..just same old blurry lights that could be anything..most likely planes as its filmed at an airport...

truth is there is NO convincing ufo footage..NONE!!

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
should be ALOT more reports of this, and why are they just standing there, "floating" around in the air? nobody botherd to flim them when they went away? the most intresting part.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

can't explain this one unless of course the guy freeze framed the video to make it look like these crafts are stationary...

Are there any hills up there? Hills with trees? I'm thinking maybe someone has put lights up in the trees....

If not, then this looks real enough.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
One thing they are not and that's flares, far too long in duration. Hard to say about lanterns, not enough motion, (but that is not to say) camera is paled out in colour for some reason. Lanterns can last a fair few minutes, Not much in the way of aircraft, the videoman talks about what he is seeing in the way of aircraft. Seems a bit long for skydivers, but the locals could check that out. Not much more left except more exotic stuff, like silver balloon projects to irradiate sunlight back to space, although there would be thousands of them, unless these were remnants.It seems an honest commentary and film.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
One thing they are not and that's flares, far too long in duration. Hard to say about lanterns, not enough motion, (but that is not to say) camera is paled out in colour for some reason. Lanterns can last a fair few minutes, Not much in the way of aircraft, the videoman talks about what he is seeing in the way of aircraft. Seems a bit long for skydivers, but the locals could check that out. Not much more left except more exotic stuff, like silver balloon projects to irradiate sunlight back to space, although there would be thousands of them, unless these were remnants.It seems an honest commentary and film.

It's filmed in the direction of O'hare airport which is 10 miles away. O'hare is the third busiest airport in the world.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Weedwacker, the tone of your messages isn't very nice and you seem more interested in making people appear silly that actually constructively contributing to an interesting conversation. You think it's planes, you always think it's planes, you're a pilot... we get it. You might want to look up 'confirmation bias,' 'expectation bias' and 'superiority complex' on your search engine of choice.

As for the video... very cool. This doesn't look like airport stacking to me (and I spent quite some time learning about ATC procedures while trying to figure out the whole contrail/chemtrail debate). They must've been spaced miles apart and all moving towards the camera - that doesn't make any sense if they were landing at an airport, unless the airport is tens of miles wide.

There's no indication of nav/beacon/strobe/logo lighting, and the light intensity doesn't change in a way that would support them moving towards the camera.

I'll only buy into the alien hypothesis if I see something with my own two eyes, but in my mind these are still unidentified objects.

Also, nobody ever seems to analyse the pulsating patterns and geometry of these sightings. I'm likely to have some time on Sunday so I'm going to have a go.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by discostu123

There are some seriously bizarre videos floating around... check out the various NASA STS footage on youtube (particulary the 'tether incident' and 'astronauts dont see UFOs'), plus the ISS thread here - [LINK].

Most UFO vids are hard-to-identify-lights-in-the-sky, but some of the NASA footage still hasn't been convincingly debunked.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister

Originally posted by smurfy

It's filmed in the direction of O'hare airport which is 10 miles away. O'hare is the third busiest airport in the world.

Well I am not local, and if you are saying that they are 'planes, then videoman is not local either. Ten, twenty, or thirty miles away airplane characteristics are easy enought to see, I don't see any , bar one strobe.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour
Could this be it, could it finally be the time for disclosure of the truth, not from our people but from them.
I hope they land and bring some justice, peace and love to this planet

I cross my fingers everyday

Or, at the least, consume us all with a giant feast, nuke our planet and go on to the next pathetic world to conquer.
Hope springs eternal!

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
very good video, but unfortunately the official view will be lights in the night sky at an airport, just aeoplanes and nothing else.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by eightfold

Seems as if you haven't read the entire thread...and ALL of the very brilliant people who post and ALSO agree (rightly) that those are airplanes!!

ATS member apoplectic aside ( spelling?? ) ....why aren't the videos IN this thread? Instead of links out to another? ( I can think of one reason.....
)

SO, by all means....let's trot on over to apoplectic's thread, shall we?.......and we'll finally see what has everyone's panties in a bunch......

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join