It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Plasma

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Sorry if this old news to veterans, I did search but found nothing similar.

Can someone explain to me whats occuring in the vid below. Is it plasma, ball lightning or other. Are they somehow appearing on demand or by chance A magnesium ribbon trick perhaps? I just can't quite get the jist of the video.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
i came, i watched, i don't understand. who, what, when, where, why

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by EnigmaAgent

I have never seen or heard of this. I am not the most educated person in the world on the topic of aliens, but I have been checking into the ideas surrounding aliens and have yet to come across this, which is quite odd in itself.

I am having a hard time believing what is witnessed is not some type of 'magic'. Possibly a variation of this:

edit on 18-2-2011 by esteay812 because: shhh

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
this light is really strange ... i do not know what is it but it seems not harmful at least ....

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Why does alot of the footage in that vid look like its being played in reverse? (check the motions of alot of the people, it just looks... not right)and what are those odd cuts/jumps when the light goes from free floating to resting in the persons hands.

Also why are they following the bright light with a torch (you see the light go out and the torch light remain on the tree foliage in the background). Bright torch on reflective material suspended on a thread?

What I also want to know is why night vision?, when the brightness of the light themselves would be pretty damn strong enough to light the area surrounding them as you can see in the footage, or is the night vision being used to make a bright light even brighter to obscure something?

I call fake sorry...

edit on 18-2-2011 by BigfootNZ because: meh meh

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by BigfootNZ

I noticed a couple of your points as well. That, as well as the visuals produced, is what set off alarms for the flash paper or some type of variation.

Hard to believe we haven't heard more about this, if it is legit AND anyone can go there - at any time - and achieve these results.

I wonder if you need to be 'accompanied' by someone in particular or someone from a group of people to have the results show up?

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by esteay812
reply to post by BigfootNZ

Hard to believe we haven't heard more about this, if it is legit AND anyone can go there - at any time - and achieve these results.

I wonder if you need to be 'accompanied' by someone in particular or someone from a group of people to have the results show up?

Yeah after posting my comment and thinking about it I had the same thoughts, they say anyone can go there and get the same results, if that was the case then why is this the first time we've seen this and why isnt it being talked about by the scientific community by and large if its easily repeatable since it would be an amazing phenomena that would be rather monumental wouldnt it?.. but it isnt, so something stinks.

Im sure if it does require some accompaniment that their is some fee involved.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
To me, this is so obviously a hoax it is insulting. This is nothing more than folks burning stuff, then trying to convince the gullible (of which, being new to these boards I see they are the majority). This pseudo-religious hippy-trippy stuff should embarrass us all.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

I'm not so sure this in an open and shut case of fakery. If that was magnesium strip it would burn like Hell, considering magnesium burns at over 3000 C. Magician's flash paper is - I believe - paper impregnated with teh same material used in distress flares - again, burning at an extremely high temperature. So why aren't these people suffering burns? The other option is CGI but I dunno - looks kinda real to me. More footage here:

www.youtube.com...
edit on 8-3-2011 by Troofseeker because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join