It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12-22-2010 Astral Projection Dream?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I had this interesting experience/dream last year, and it is probably the closest thing/experience I ever had to astral projection, and it is an example of how I sometimes dream about what I am hearing in the real world as I sleep.

The beginning is unclear and I am not sure if I was dreaming or if I had just woken up, I just remember laying in bed in my dark bedroom and I started feeling myself float from my body but my body seemed to probably still be in bed.

I started to float toward the window and then I heard an explosion as I floated through the window; there is a power line that connects to the house by my bedroom window and the explosion sounded like it had something to do with the box on the power lines on the left side of our yard.

I saw the street light outside of my window go out for a second or two, and then it came back on as I continued to float in the air toward the middle of our yard.

Then I started to be pulled into the night sky and the sky had a yellowish haze to it and I could see stars in the distance, and I saw what appeared to be a few spaceships (about three) being shot at by what appeared to be a few military jets.

I saw one spaceship dodging what appeared to be a missile as I was starting to be quickly pulled straight up into the air, the spaceships seemed to be faster and could move in odd ways that the jets could not; they were so far up in the night sky they looked like dots mostly, but that is what I think they were.

I started to be pulled in the air so fast that everything got blurry and a reddish color like blood started to show in the blur of the night sky and stars, and then I felt that I was going to die or disconnect from my body; so I either somehow woke myself up or I returned to my body or something, and I woke up and leaned forward gasping for air at 4:Something AM.

The next morning I woke up and while I was on the computer the electricity went out for a few hours, and so I asked my dad if the electricity had went out last night since I had a dream about it, and he said that it did go out last night.

I asked him about what time did the electricity go out and he said it was at 4:Something AM, because his alarm clock had stopped during that time and so he got up to see what was the problem.

I asked him if he had heard an explosion, he said yes, and he said that it sounded like the box on the power line on the left side of our yard that had made the sound.

I asked him if the street light had went out and he said yes, that it went out for a few seconds and then came back on.

We called the electricity company and they came to check the electricity, only our house was having problems, but it started working again so they left.

The electricity went out again later and so we called the electricity company to come check the box this time, and so they went to check the box and something was wrong with it; and it was the box that was located in the same area I heard the noise coming from in my dream and the same area that my dad heard the sound coming from in the real world, the left side of our yard.

The electricity company fixed whatever was the problem and we have not had any problems since then with the electricity, and I have not had any similar experiences like this since.

The end,
-John Jr

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
very incredible deal you got goin on here, so i had this same kind of dream but i was on a beach with many other people i didnt know and every one was just waiting, i was flying inbetween saucers and jets and somehow i knew that we were waiting "we; as in the globe was waiting on something to enter the earths atmosphere, i find it interesting that we both have had this same dream. But maybe its just a common human fear.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Alot of people have probably read mine recently...pretty much the same...Like watching my own soul leave my body, I didnt want to go, then realised i had to...and woke up thinking "what the hell" lol

Pretty amazing its happening to more than a few!

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
i think very honestly that we as a globe, hell if enough of us on ATS! were to honestly take the time to meditate and put forth the effort into trying to manifest a better way of life or for the truth to come out, than i suggest the way things are going now to really try this. at least everyone will know they exist.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by achaiah86

Interesting, good question, thank you for sharing that.

I would like to read some of your dreams sometimes if you ever feel like sharing more.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Tangled2011

Ooo, no, I have not read yours yet; I am trying to find it, could you help me find it?

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDreamerCalledJohn

Ooo, no, I have not read yours yet; I am trying to find it, could you help me find it?

Thanks.

Sorry..it took me a while to find it lol My comment is about half way down

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Wow! Thank you for sharing that, I read it and that was indeed an amazing experience that you had.

I think we should continue to keep our eyes and ears open for other people's experiences/dreams that may be similar.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDreamerCalledJohn

My wife still thinks I'm crazy but I can tell she's now questioning wether I really did have an OBE...given the fact I keep finding articles like yours that are very similar. If i can open her eyes up I reckon thats an achievement in itself because she is a even bigger skeptic than I was lol

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Good luck, let her know that she can still be skeptical but still keep an open mind.

I am not sure of much if anything myself but exploring dreams/sleep/etc seem to be leading to something more that we do not yet quite understand.

top topics

join