It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military chaplain: Soldier's rape 'must have been God's will'

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Sin in this world is rampant, and it is not God's will... which is why He sent Jesus to die for our sins. The chaplain obviously has no grasp on what's going on in the bible, and should be removed. This is of course tragic for the woman involved and I'm not down-playing that, but the collateral damage to the world's impression of Christians plummets every time some Catholic priest does something stupid. Catholicism is a counterfeit, and thankfully is very different from Christianity. I'm a Christian, we don't do crap like that. The woman needed help not to be brow-beaten. /rage

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
I think the Chaplain needs a "code red". After all, he broke the code...you know "Unit, Corps, God, Country". See, God comes in 3rd on the list. What a disgrace!

Seriously, the victim goes to the chaplain to be consoled and basically, she gets a "you had it coming" or "you deserved it". Why? Because it was god's will.
&

edit on 18-2-2011 by Aggie Man because: (no reason given)

Yeah I agree a code red. Or they could put the chaplain on the front line. See how his non existent God will protect him there......

new topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join