It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Proof That God Exists

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
how can i flag this up

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amsterdammer
how can i flag this up

At the beginning of the thread there is a box that says flag it. Click on it. I see you are new here also. Welcome and enjoy ATS. There are some very brilliant people on here and very helpful too. Some really thought provoking and sometimes out of this world threads to visit. You will definitely be in for an interesting walk thru the world of ATS. Will be looking forward to seeing your posts and threads. Good luck on your journey..

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
can i ask the topicstarter where you find the inspiration to write this

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amsterdammer
can i ask the topicstarter where you find the inspiration to write this

Absolutely my friend, ask anything.

The inspiration comes from God, it comes from within, the same source that inspired you to ask the question.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
gunna be honest that was way to long for me to read xD and im in class so its even harder..but "gods" not real, just an idea for control and power and money...the thought of a guy in the clouds dose not make sense..if anything "god" is an alien

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by 15FORreal
gunna be honest that was way to long for me to read xD and im in class so its even harder..but "gods" not real, just an idea for control and power and money...the thought of a guy in the clouds dose not make sense..if anything "god" is an alien

Come back when you have actually had time to read what is being discussed my friend. I am well aware of the "god" is not real mentality. I am well aware that God has been used by Man to control people. You haven't brought anything new to the table.

So, read what has been said, see if your argument has already been addressed within the thread (it has), and offer a rebuttal if you have one then.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

will do I will read the full thing when I go home

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by 15FORreal
reply to post by IAMIAM

will do I will read the full thing when I go home

Thank you my friend. Give it some thought when you do. I would love to discuss it with you. First, you must forget all the lies others have told you about God. Then, you will find him within you.

I'll be looking forward to the discussion!

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Ok..for the first time in my life i will enter this thread with an open mind, and then i will get back to you with what i find.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
IAMIAM, I’ve always enjoyed reading your posts. In a world where 99 out of 100 men will judge and condemn their fellow man, your love and wisdom is always refreshing.

I understand your views on Christ and his teachings, but what of the afterlife? Do you think that nonbelievers are destined to suffer for the rest of eternity in hell once they die, or is this another fear tactic of Rome created to threaten us into obedience?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Epiphron
IAMIAM, I’ve always enjoyed reading your posts. In a world where 99 out of 100 men will judge and condemn their fellow man, your love and wisdom is always refreshing.

I understand your views on Christ and his teachings, but what of the afterlife? Do you think that nonbelievers are destined to suffer for the rest of eternity in hell once they die, or is this another fear tactic of Rome created to threaten us into obedience?

I do not concern myself with death. It will come when it comes, and then will that mystery be revealed.

I do entertain certain thoughts on re-incarnation.

Wouldn't that be the mother-of-all judgements. You keep coming back until you figure out that this IS heaven and you have to treat it as such.

Boy, would God have a sense of humor then!

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

I would be very interested to hear your thoughts on why man is so afraid to simply love one another ?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Max_TO
I would be very interested to hear your thoughts on why man is so afraid to simply love one another ?

They were taught not to my friend.From the moment your born you are taught not to love to survive. Some where taught not to love in ways most would not understand, through abuses and pain unimaginable to most. It isn't easy to go against the ingrained lessons of one's youth, particularly when so much pain is involved.

The only way to teach others to love, is to love them unconditionally.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I enjoy reading what you have to say, and would one day like to think how you think. You seem to have alot of wisdom, imo. Did that all come from learning to love others?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmrikazNightmar3
I enjoy reading what you have to say, and would one day like to think how you think. You seem to have alot of wisdom, imo. Did that all come from learning to love others?

Learning to love others is all that matters. After that, think how YOU think. Get crazy with it. God is infinite, find him in ways that others never thought of. My thoughts are recycled.

Never want to think like another. It lessens who YOU are.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Well said. Thanks again!

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Nice piece. To respond to your final question about Governments ... I must point out that our Founding Fathers in America declared us "Sovereigns on the Land"... Kings. With Un A Lien Able Rights by Birthright.

I must also point out that Webster's Unabridged Dictionary tells us that Animals are separate from Human Beings, yet all the language in the Statutes written by our current government are written to apply to all Animals including Humankind.

Not only are they (the Statutes) not applicable to anyone outside of DC (though they are enforced as if they do),
they debase man and reduce him to the status of Cattle.

Research this!

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Yes of course there is proof of God..... such a loose concept. However the universe as it is does not , in any way, reflect a personal deity who cares or interacts in any way miraculous on any basis. Things appear to work and behave as if there was no "god" at all. Now for me that is evidence enough, especially when considering the vast amount of illegitimate suffering and nonsense that permeates the world. For a god who is all-powerful and all-good this makes no sense. So of course you answer with "God is soooooooo crazy we cannot comprehend it!" Sure then why are you even trying yourself? Why are you even thinking about it? Sorry, but the rebuttal of "He cannot be understood." answers nothing and is a cop-out in order to not explain why living is so synonymous with suffering and inequality.

In short, in order to justify a religious stance peole are not just saying " I believe in God and my god is undefinable cept LOve." And how does love constitute a deity? "he is everything" they say. Ok so what is godly about that? What proof is that? If I say that I am everything am I? Does that make me God? Just because I wrote it here?

Hell no, and what you offer is no proof, more of just a universal moral code to love others. Yeah it is good advice, but it is not original nor is it it any way so profound and crazy to even make it proof of anything metaphysical... let alone godly. If there was proof of god then people would believe in him just like we all believe the moon causes the tides and the sun is a star. It seems all the evidence you present is just more fodder to the contrary.
edit on 5-6-2011 by IamBoon because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join