It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baghdad wants U.S. to pay $1 billion for damage to city

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackflap
I say again, how do you know they were their own innocent women and children? How do you know who they pledge their allegiance to and who do they care about? Did these people consider the victims their own?

Are you meaning foreign fighters? Individuals that are from other Arab countries that entered Iraq simply to fight US Troops? That's also a possiblity.

No, that will not thwart the occupation in the least. I served during the first gulf war. Not the second.

Exactly. Unfortunately, a lot of posters on ATS seem to have trouble grasping that idea.

Are you out of the service now or are you still in?

Still in.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Hi proto Sorry i didnt reply earlier, my internet stuffed up for 4 days and by the time i was back on site and this thread i was to late to jump back in.So instead i just watched you rip the far off arrow and his killer pardner a new ass. ( And with all that crap coming out their mouth still, that must mean they have 3 bums now.)
Thanks for your thread. I have valued your thoughts and voice on this matter. I dont agree with all that you say, but i do agree with you on many points though. You have opened my ears and mind, unlike FAR off ARROW and his Trigger happy mates. Its seem that they cant see the forest through the bombed out city streets. But in the case of Arrow, i guess imbreeding wont be outlawed in the US as long as the US can use imbred offspring like Faroffarrow as murderers and CANNON fodder. Sad for the world if these are our saviours. SCAREY even. But even sadder if they died for a lie.( I wouldnt even want that idiot to die, even that idiot deserves to live) Ps I didnt have a chance to answer a question you asked last time. Im from the Great Proud Land Of OZ. Take care and thanks.
edit on 25-2-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by meathed

Thanks my friend. Glad to hear you got your computer/internet connection up and running.

Every one has an opinion and sure is entitled to one.

Some people simply aren’t aware or could even conceive the much larger war that is taking place. When it comes to understanding Bellum omnium contra omnes and fighting the one war that truly counts, most people don’t.

Many love to fight other people’s wars though, rarely if ever do they actually know what they are really fighting for or why.

As a result most don’t even know how to fight in the one war that really counts. They don’t even know its taking place.

Brave yet naïve; this is the curse that’s long plagued the English Man.

It’s sad in a way, because I imagine many people would fight too, if they simply understood the nature of it, and what’s really at stake, what they are really going to end up with if they don’t.

It’s not easy saving man from himself but the kindest and noblest thing one can do is try.

Thanks for posting my friend.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
HA,"stay at war with us for another ten years".

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

And in war, the agressor has to pay all costs.

Guess who attacked who?

Maybe the American people should have thought about that before giving this war their unconditional, unquestioning support.

But now, all the morons who were sucking at the MSM teat and cheering for the idea about killing lots and lots of Muslims for no reason other than they wanted those people to die, are now here and griping about paying hte consequences for their entertainment.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join