It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Space weather is going to rule our lives unprecedented! Scientist are asking our help!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+57 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
This really interesting! Scientist don’t have a clue anymore what’s happening with our solar system and beyond, The Scientist are literally asking us to help them solve this major change that is happening right now! Some in the US wants to leave the country because they don’t get the information they want from the government.”this according to Susan Joy Rennison”

At the TU Delft the Netherlands there was some kind of symposium about how our earth will undergo change in next decades to come. This due to multiple threats, from beyond and within our solar system. First degree in Physics and Geophysics Susan Joy Rennison did this presentation.

Some quotes from NASA:

According to Richard Fisher, head of NASA's Heliophysics Division: "Earth and space are about to come into contact in a way that's new to human history. I believe we're on the threshold of a new era in which space weather can be as influential in our daily lives as ordinary terrestrial weather. We take this very seriously indeed.

Nasa severe space weather

When the sun got quiet some while ago this was the beginning of what is going to start a new era , because cosmic rays are coming in fast and hard from the galactic center and that bombardment of rays have different readings by the scientists . There are latterly cosmic rays that will change our DNA for the good or bad?

After that we read that new weather discoveries day by day here on ATS were placed and elsewhere were made, and In fact the last couple of years I and maybe you people here too cannot deny that the weather signs we are seeing are significantly changing and are not common and normal right?

There also seems that more and more satellites are going ballistic and beginning to malfunction and going crazy doing uncontrolled messages. Voyager for example? Or the loss of the X37 could also be because of this?

The thing is after we now are being hit by massive cosmic rays we also are entering some kind of Oort cloud “all together it seems” that bombard us with all kinds of objects from asteroids to comets and all these comets are coming right out of this mega Oort cloud we are now entering, so you can say the quiet peace of space we have enjoyed for millennia is over people!.

If you look at the SOHO pictures you can see a lot activity and its going to be increasingly extended. For example our sun was hit by twenty-five sun diving comets in ten days, that’s a lot!

There are lots of people who point out that these object seen on SOHO Images could be UFOs, I don’t know because I’m not an expert on what I see on these pictures but maybe some do have that kind of characteristics? If want to learn more about this and what you see in the SOHO pictures go at Sungrazer

”my personal thoughts” But I think if this cloud is now entering our solar system it has to collide with kuiper belt imagine what then happens? And to my point of view it probably will.

“Most newly discovered comets however are long period comets. These originate from a region called the Oort Cloud which extends to about 50,000AU from the Sun. (0.79 ly)from the Sun .The comets from this cloud have very elongated orbits, and therefore spend a lot of their time far from the Sun.”The outer Oort cloud is believed to contain several trillion individual objects larger than approximately 1 km (0.62 mi)
Wikipedia

The above text scares the s…t out of me!

Imagine what happens just beyond our atmosphere that we can’t see but signals us here on the earth weather we can see! And we see this daily now!

The last years if you look back were stunning if you look at weather patterns like the auroras
Strange cloud formations, sun dogs, pillars of light, sink holes ,and lots of other very weird anomalies that are occurring .

So if this is to be the fact they put weapons in space not to destroy our satellites but incoming celestial threats like asteroids or comets? We cannot build on the fact that Extraterrestrial beings are here and want to help us because the elite don’t want to acknowledge this, they think that we are not ready for this and are afraid that our economy will fall to pieces. Well I can say if we do nothing about this it certainly will!

I remember that once Carol rosin said something like what Werner von brown once said

” But he said that would be the third enemy against whom we would build space-based weapons. The next enemy was asteroids. Now, at this point he kind of chuckled the first time he said it. Asteroids- against asteroids we are going to build space-based weapons”.

So this presentation that I watched is a two hour presentation , but I think there are lots of elements in here that confirm some very solid proof that this thing is going to happen! Or already happened?

The technical university Delft Symposium by Susan Joy Rennison

Susan Joy Rennison

Stadium generale Space Weather: Implications for planet earth and humankind

Solar watch

Thanks

edit on 21/12/2010 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
The Earth revolved and all was good
Eventually an oort cloud came upon the Earth with a fist of molten rock.
However, wise Earth through her fertility enumerated a defense mechanism known as man.
Through man the Earth identified and destroyed all incoming threats to herself.
Man was unified in saving their common mother.

Hopefully we can protect our planet and what it has made

Great thread btw S&F, a lot of information worth consideration.

We assume the elitist wouldnt inform us because of mass mayhem but typing here right now I trust them to take defensive measures to protect their interests at least ( which would include us and our interests).
The general public just seems so vastly ignorant and form their own stubborn opinions with no scientific basis what so ever. So i can understand why they arent trusted.
By general public i mean the people who go to work, run a cashier, come home, microwave dinner, watch a reality tv show on the couch, and go to sleep without ever deciding to delve into world issues or even local newspapers (you know the easy out method to life).
I really wish people were more intersested in reality than reality tv, because it seems like i see that a lot.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by LetsTouch

Yep Its unbelievable if you think about it that the majority of people do not know whats really going on. And then believe that when open the papers in the morning with some croissants and coffee, and the kids running around you you can find everything from A to Z that happens in the world.Nope you will not!

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0bserver1

There are lots of people who point out that these object seen on SOHO Images could be UFOs, I don’t know because I’m not an expert on what I see on these pictures but maybe some do have that kind of characteristics? If want to learn more about this and what you see in the SOHO pictures go at Sungrazer

I dont personally believe these objects on the images are UFO's, but there are things that argue against this.

If you look at natural events around the world, sightings of UFO's have been reported. Look at the tsunami, people in Indian state of Tamil Nadu, Andaman and Nicobar Island as well as many in Indonesia reported sightings of UFO's days before.

Then you look at the iceland volcano, on sky news there was a triangler shaped lights that looked like a craft was near it. Now you can wipe out any planes flying over the volcano and birds dont have lights...

Basically what im trying to get at is if "UFO's" monitor natural events on earth, why not monitor the suns natural events?

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by daveyboy1991

Well I also think they are out there but if you ask me they mostly observe us and study us not to help us.. They know more then we do. You can not move an entire civilization when it happens. I mean evacuate 6 billion people. Only if you are lets A class 3 civilization. Maybe then? but in mean time we have to depend on our selfs. And find a more earthly solution to this problem?

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Itz ok guyz, we got Chuck Norris. do not Panic

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by daveyboy1991

Basically what im trying to get at is if "UFO's" monitor natural events on earth, why not monitor the suns natural events?

I know some pictures show that it looks like there are massive stations or whatever they look like are orbiting our sun. Its hard to tell what they are, but I somehow cant understand that when scientist are asking our help to look at the suns activity and we point out that we are seeing strange objects they not confirm what the normal people see. How can we help them if they don't want to talk about this.What the point of helping them if we not get answers?

At the other hand or most of us are to stubborn that we not want to believe the constructive info they give ,or the scientist are to short sighted that they not want to see this thing the most of us maybe see?

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
What I do hope is that some of us can join such a team to help these scientists. They doing it for mankind and that is what its all about.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
What I do hope is that some of us can join such a team to help these scientists. They doing it for mankind and that is what its all about.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I want the OP thread picture as my wallpaper. I just have no idea how am I gonna stick all of that into one small screen. Fudge

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
All of this "Proof" and Scientific mumbo jumbo isn't going to mean a damn thing to MOST people until........WHAMMY!!!!

When a 9.0 hits and their house gets swallowed up by the Earth
When the family dog starts going ape $hit the day before
When MILLIONS of people are either DEAD or unaccounted for
When FIRE rains from the sky
When They haven't seen the Sun for a couple of weeks
When the Grocery Store Shelves are empty
When their bellys are empty
When there are people running and screaming in the streets
When the stench of rotting corpses is so bad that they lose what little they were able to eat that day

THEN
and onlt then
will people en masse wake the "F" up and realize that all of their hours spent in front of the T.V. would have been better spent on sites like ATS. Researching,learning,mentally preparing,physically preparing, hugging and kissing their children and eachother.

As my instructor says,
Fore warned is fore armed.

I think this has the potential to be a mass awakening, and for that I am truely happy.
I wish it didn't have to take a BITCHSLAP upside the head of humanity to do it but.......IT DOES!!!!
edit on 18-2-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

I cant wait. Its going to be one HELL OF A RIDE! YEA!
our species suck anyways

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Farnhold

Its Easy if you right click on it and choose to view the picture,it will open in a new window.Then right click again to pick as wallpaper. glad you like it

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

This why we need to exert all of our most brilliant minds towards ushering in a new set of physics and drop the past politically ruled set.

link   
I think that the PTB do know what is coming but they don't know what can be done and they have already prepared by building all the underground bunkers/cities in all key countries.

Do they want to be notified of any strange events so that they can judge when to up and leave for the Bunkers. I wouldn't put it past them to use us the people in such a way - for their own ends.

If we help it should be on our own terms for the protection of the masses. Why don't they build a lot more bunkers say one in each town - it's not the money that's for sure - it's there but for their own uses. Amounts of money that they or their families could never spend.

link   
Perhaps, many of you have spent countless hours on Youtube, ATS and other sites, discovering that the world is not like we think it is. Further, you often hear that everything is rigged, including education and science. Listening to some of these shows, you hear that scientists that don't support the overall "objective," or have opposing views, are shunned and credibility ultimately tested. Perhaps this is what she is referring to in your quote, where they can't get the information they need from the US Government.

Knowing what Carol Rosin said, this could all tie into the whole presentation ... that is if her information is to be believed (and I don't see why we wouldn't believe her).

It also makes you wonder about the whole Anthropogenic Global Warming push and how that should be rethought with respect to scientists admitting that cosmic conditions affect our weather, too. (I really don't want that to be a focus of my reply - just mention it).

As of today, if the world leaders got together and forced the scientists to back up the following statement, do you think they would fail?

After years of research, we have concluded that there are several rogue asteroids heading our way. It is time we put aside our differences and work together to protect mother earth. Therefore, we are implementing a orbiting defense shield to attempt to prevent any disasters. To allow for a quick and decisive effort, we are consolidating all the world'c currencies into one and through executive orders, declaring martial law and temporarily transferring leadership to the UN.

Guess who pays for that?

While there may be genuine concerns regarding threats from outer space, I think the greatest threats are on our planet and conspiring at every moment to benefit from any and all potential doom scenarios. This will be interesting to watch play out.

Great thread, Observer1.
edit on 18-2-2011 by alyoshablue because: mistyped a word do/don't

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

thanks for info dude even though I know how to do that
. Thing about picture was kind of a joke

What I meant was that there are so many things in that one picture that I have no idea how would I be able to stick them all in one screen

edit: but its a really wonderful picture my friend
, I like it. Could you make me a wallpaper made of some aurora borealis/stars/nightsky/northern pillar lights?
edit on 18-2-2011 by Farnhold because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
does anyone have any info about anything peculiar happening or going on in the the milky way?
other than this

There is something strange happening in the core of the Milky Way. A space observatory measuring the energy and distribution of gamma-rays in the cosmos has made an unexpected (and perplexing) discovery. It would seem there is a very high proportion of gamma-ray photons emanating from our galactic core with a very distinctive signature

Read more: www.astroengine.com...

edit on 18-2-2011 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Even scientists are flabbergasted? A bit of a shock but nevertheless, times are a changing. Science acts as a sort of religion right now anyways, with a set of officials telling us that the universe is one way and that's the way it is. I guess I being a heretic with the belief of this being spiritual revolution should be condemned and staked by the church and scientists. Enjoy the ride fellas, and see you on the other side.
It's going to be miraculous. Don't fear or reject the energy, but harness it, breathe it in, see it. Conviently the NASA telescope was shut down? I'll let others make of it what they will.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

right on you said it
They have to inform the public, they can't deny this!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join