It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A meteor that changes direction???

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Meteors can change direction as they break apart. I have seen this many times. The Army is really good at fooling the general public.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by whyshouldI trustyou2619

Check out the video I posted a few posts above. It's got everything from the OP videos. Godawful music doesn't stop it from being amazing.

I wish these guys would come to the UK.

edit on 18-2-2011 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
It looks nothing like the skydiving flare men and the reason the camera shakes so much is because of the zoom. I find it almost impossible to keep my arm still when using full zoom on my digital camcorder. I'm not sure what it is but I know what its not and I'm not aware of many flares that give off so much burning debree...great find I don't know what the hell this is..

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
This cannot be a missile or a rocket as we still dont have this technology in Brazil... Brazil is planning to lauch it first rocket to space in 2012..

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
I was just trying to point out how the band wagoneers jump on the 1st thing that makes sense in a debunking argument to whatever the OP's opinion may be.
It could very well be retarded sky divers risking their lives at night, I don't think that is as likely as perhaps a -- falling satellite burning up on it's way to Earth with perhaps some fuel burning off inside it redirecting it's trajectory. Too slow for a meteorite, too weird for a UFO saucer craft or military ops craft

Let's starting saying these facts:
1- someone claim that night skydiving do similar thing.
2- few people find/post videos that show similar performances.
3- few people get more info about the region where the video has been recorded and found out that in that area, Piracicaba - São Paulo - Brazil, skydiving is very popular and active sport

Conclusion:
It's probable night skydiving.
Its not rocket science. Its just the natural and correct conclusion someone SANE should get.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Another thing I need to post is about Human_Alien,

Human_Alien,

I don't get you attitude about videos you post. You should post them and ask. What could possible it be. No posting challenges because it don't make sense at all. You don't know what it is, how the heck you can claim anything about the video and challenge the "debunkers". Are you challenge them to do what exactly?

UFO = Unknown Flying Object
UFO =/= Some flying saucer from Mars.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by blackcube

Because not knowing verses the art of deduction leaves me posting threads!

I do NOT know what this is but my senses tell me what it probably isn't.

If you're at all familiar with my posts, I never declare what it is I am posting. I think that makes it a level playing field.
I post because I am intrigued and because I am blessed with this abundance of common sense so when I can't make out what I am seeing (especially when it's on a computer video), I seek explanations.

Plus, I am an experiencer. Take that for what it's worth. But I can tell you this: whether my 'experience' was real, artificially placed or psychological in nature -----it brought me to a deeper understanding of life. And got me to question everything because so far, everything that's presented is NOTHING like it is.
However, I never claim to know the answers. I only wager, what things probably aren't.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Sadly its not what its seams the message you pass. Your posts sounds.... no... they are just challenges to debunkers. I don't see an open mind to try find the truth, just a devil's advocate play.

I graduated as psychologist so I know what human minds can do to trick itself

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsaacKoi
Also, the comments on that earlier upload of the video include fairly detailed discussion of the actual location and includes maps and, given the videos I posted above, some information I found to be particular material:

It's a SKYDIVER:Based on the direction of the sign on route SP-147 and the proximity to exit 138 the "UFO" is right on top of the airfield used by 2 skydiving schools.

He's using that firework for skydiving that attaches to the skydiver feet.
zemane2010 2 years ago

Incidentally, the person that filmed this "UFO" became a member of ATS and posted several times in relation to this video, including in the post quoted below:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by carlosdv
Hello,
The video from Youtube is mine, and I'd to start by saying this video is not fake, nor cgi. I don't have that kind of expertise.
It's most likely a small (not RC) fixed wing aircraft or helicopter with something burning on it, or hanging from below. The footage was taken right after I left a wedding party, and I had one too many glasses of wine. That's why the camera is shaking.
It's definitely an UFO, as it was flying and I can't tell what it is. It was far away enough that I couldn't hear any engine noise, most likely due to the freeway noise.
On the direction I was shooting there are no mountains or hills that would justify that angle. They'd be way lower and far, far away (something like 50 miles away). The object was flying at least 2-3 miles away from us, and it was faster than any air currents, so it can't be a balloon.
The image attached here is an image of the region, where's the city's airport and where's that RC club that was mentioned before.

The original file has more details, it was shot in AVI (with a digital camera canon S2 IS), but it's 168MB long, and Youtube wouldn't allow me to upload the entire video there. That's why I compressed it (though the entire lenght of the video is there).

The reason why the video is so short is because the car's driver decided to move closer, and I had to stop filming or else they'd leave me there. After about 1 minute, the thing went on a steep dive and we didn't see anything else.

I can upload the original video somewhere if anyone wants to take a look, but please do not publish it without my consent.

Thanks
Carlos

I have embedded the relevant photo showing the relevant locations below for ease of reference:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3b9e83e7603a.jpg[/atsimg]

You can clearly see the airport runway, at which 2 skydiving clubs were based, near to the location of the "UFO".

All the best,

Isaac
edit on 18-2-2011 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
i'd like to add that planes also do exhibitions at night with flares. there was a thread here a few years ago(can't seem to find it) with a video from a distance and you couldnt see the plane at all. it looked exactly like a fireball riding a rollercoaster.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
there is a sport called sky-surfing where enthusiasts strap a board to their feet allow for more lift which could account for horizontal motion if this were combined with these magnesium flares. I would love to get to some footage of an actual non earth born vehicle whether interstellar or inter dimensional. Unfortunately i think there is plenty of evidence in this thread to make this UFO and IFO (identified flying object)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
How is this not obvious?

They gave us a WHOLE MOVIE ABOUT IT!

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
It's pretty obvious that its just some stray fireworks.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
The question should always be asked, "is it likely?" So is it likely that a solo skydiver with magnesium flares just decided to do a night time dive and parachute over the city last night? No, it is not likely, but it is possible

Who said he 'just decided? It may of been at a planned event we don't know the details

edit on 19-2-2011 by Versa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
yeah unless this is Micheal J. Fox recording this, its a bit suspicious as to why he's so unstable with the camera. The logical side of me wants to say this is CGI, but the conspiracist in me wants to belive this is legit. either way this is a cool video and a good find OP.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join