It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NORTH AMERICA - Greedy Tyrant and destroyer of Freedom -

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Every enemy of North America has 1 thing in common - OIL .

Your media and government are promoting wars and coups that are based on -
LIES - GREED- DEPOPULATION .

South America is wise to their tricks -
Now its time for the Honest - good- moral - hard working Americans to know the truth as well.

I found this video enlightening and informative . The lies your media have spread the outrageous unfounded propaganda has to stop now. Please watch and learn . The western leaders are an embarassment . We need leaders who put the PEOPLE first .

www.youtube.com...
Note video is in 6 parts , if any can post better quality link , id appreciate it .

PEACE

edit on 18-2-2011 by Doomzilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
glad you posted this, I was just thinking about this movie the other night wondering if it was on youtube yet...

I just finished reading a book by/about 3 guys held hostage in colombia for five years, and they had all kinds of bad stuff to say about chavez, but they also had all kinds of good stuff to say about the american government and its wars, so it'll be nice to get a clearer idea about the guy...
edit on 18-2-2011 by alaskan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Not to pop your bubble, but I am sure given our skills
we have made enemys that do not have oil. Off the top of my head North Korea comes to mind. While not officially an enemy France is definately and frequently irritated with us.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by alaskan

No problem my friend , im on the 3rd part now , really good ,

The lies the us media tell in this documentary are astounding .

imo Chavez is a Real leader , a leader who has always stood for the people no matter what .

A us backed media /military coup nearly led to Chavez being killed by the military , but the soldiers stilll had Real love for this guy , he has fought Side by Side with these guys , we cant say the same about western leaders.
So he survived and was put back into power by the people ,
He said "the power you give me is not mine , its yours, because chavez is the people .

Our leaders hoarde wealth and power and have a war against the people .
So different and WE are supposed to be the " free developed countries " its BS . I wish it wasnt but it is .

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

Im talking about present day and the issues in the video , have you watched it ?
I also mentioned greed and depopulation .
If youre going to tell me that War is for the benefit of the average man , then im afraid you have no chance .

You can be spoonfed truth by the media or you can watch this alternate video by someone who actually bothered to find the truth himself .
Chavez is the a leader who opposes the nwo thats why im researching him .

PEACE

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla

I agree that the USA is corrupt. It goes far beyond oil, and is certainly seeded in a corporatist agenda. Our government sets up propaganda and establishes laws etc..that support these entities representing the interests of a few. By all means this needs to stop, however I think if you look into Chavez, and ALL leaders of nations today...you will find an agenda serving the few under the guise of serving the people. There are huge fronts of people claiming rampant corruption on the part of Chavez. Frankly no government workers in any country should live in any manner above the least of their constituents...then we would be far more assured of their honesty.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
BRILLIANT quote from part 3 sounds like what WE say on Ats all the time !

"The media will always try to criminalise the fight against neoliberalism , colonialism and imperialism , its almost normal , the media is the worst enemy I have . "

edit on 18-2-2011 by Doomzilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadowfoot

I agree but not about the South American leaders in the documentary , watch it you'll see .

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Embedded as requested!

edit on 2/18/11 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iamschist
Not to pop your bubble, but I am sure given our skills

What....War and Waste?

While not officially an enemy France is definately and frequently irritated with us.

Mainly because their people aren't afraid to speak without fear or act upon their feelings...and Americans are often the opposite and it's annoying when you don't keep your handlers in line.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Sadly, I had to stop as I was waking up the wife and a house guest we are having stay atm since I cant find the headphones
, as soon as everyone is up I will watch the rest of the videos..good thread

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
My reply was an attempt at humor, also a reply to your opening statement:

Every enemy of North America has 1 thing in common - OIL .

A six part video rant of why America is a bad bad place filled with bad bad people, who do bad bad things, would not say anything different than the many Anti-American posts already on this site.
edit on 18-2-2011 by Iamschist because: admittedly was redundant, and I took out feeble, cause decided I am funny !

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
All posted in a venue made possible by our American Freedom.......

Made by Americans.........

Funny how that glaringly stands out while people bash America on forums made possible by us....

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Um I don't want to derail the thread but...you are stating that the internet..AND ATS is because of the USA? yowza, perhaps I will let other people hammer the truth home to you as I have to go to work, but that is not true Im afraid, not even close. Besides this new information super highway known as the internet serves a very useful purpose to "control groups" by being able to have a voluntary look into all of our lives.

I say get out and do a bit of traveling

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Yea chavez sure is a real leader.. Just don't speak out against him or his government..

edition.cnn.com...

edition.cnn.com...

edition.cnn.com...

edition.cnn.com...

These are all articles about Chavez and the government trying to intimidate the media. Surely if he was such a great leader, he would welcome a media with a different point of view?

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
All posted in a venue made possible by our American Freedom.......

Made by Americans.........

Funny how that glaringly stands out while people bash America on forums made possible by us....

Actually, the notion of "personal freedom" from an institutional stand point has its roots with the Magna Carta of 1215, long before the Constitution of the U.S. (which is a wonderful document, if only it was not ignored).

This type of open forum exists in many countries worldwide, and is not dependent on the U.S.A.

To the OP, I believe you can expand your scope from oil to any primary resources of a country which has the potential for profit to a well-connected corporation. This is a "tactic" that has also been favored by Great Britain, France, Russia (U.S.S.R.) Belgium... etc. It just seems that, since WWII, the U.S. government has realized just how profitable it can be.

EDIT: I should probably put the emphasis on the U.S. Military Industrial Complex more so than the government, however, they are intimately connected.

the Billmeister
edit on 18-2-2011 by Billmeister because: made clear

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Ah much appreciated , thanks for that Heff!

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I'm criticising the US government not the US PEOPLE and so is the documentary Again have you Watched it ?

Watch it and you'll see the Latin American Presidents saying how they "love the American people but the US government foreign policy is questionable "

Don't bother making out im a US basher , Because thats a lie and more propaganda .

MY country uk and bodies like IMF and OPEC are to blame as well .

Why are you defending Imperialism ?

A country has the right to do whats best for its people NOT other countries .

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by rakkasansct
Yea chavez sure is a real leader.. Just don't speak out against him or his government..

edition.cnn.com...

edition.cnn.com...

edition.cnn.com...

edition.cnn.com...

These are all articles about Chavez and the government trying to intimidate the media. Surely if he was such a great leader, he would welcome a media with a different point of view?

You mean the media that regularly called for his assassination ?
Nice try , i'm guessing you haven't watched the video also .
Frankly if you haven't Your just wasting my time.

I posted this for people with open minds and those who can be bothered to watch a video by someone other than ms media .
If 6 parts is too much for your concentration span try this .
www.youtube.com...

But i guess Sean Penn is an unpatriotic American in your belief system too.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Sean Penn says it like it is...
www.youtube.com...

nice speech Mr Penn , I salute you .

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join