It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Translator Submitted Report Entitled "Kamikaze Pilots" 5 Months Before 9/11 Warning of Al Qaed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   

FBI Translator Submitted Report Entitled "Kamikaze Pilots" 5 Months Before 9/11 Warning of Al Qaeda Attacks on U.S. Cities

blacklistednews.com

According to newly-declassified documents, an FBI translator filed reports titled "Kamikaze Pilots" with the Bureau warning of an al-Qaeda plot to attack America in a suicide mission involving planes within the next months.

As Sibel Edmonds (herself a former FBI translator) wrote last month:

The memorandum [prepared by the 9/11 Commission], after establishing [Former FBI translator Behrooz Sarshar's] credibility and vaguely referring to his documented and witnessed testimony regarding specific tip(s) provided to the FBI in April and June 2001 regarding planned imminent "Kamikaze
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Hmm...

We have all read the "prior warning" articles which detail a lot of signs and warnings that were pretty much ignored.

This adds more fuel to that fire.

It also begs the question of are the security services incompetent, or did they they just ignore the warnings?

I suppose it's easy to add the pieces together after the fact, but the reality is that billions are spent every year by the US government to track these occurences.

Many questions about 9/11 remain unanswered, and there are 2 clear and definite camps here - those who believe it was a terrorist attack, and those who believe it was a false flag op put in place for a multitude of reasons.

We now know through various testimony that Bush was looking for an excuse to invade Iraq from the moment he stepped into the whitehouse, and used "al qaesa" as well as WMD stories as justification.

Could it be that this was also part of the scenario?
Let's not forget that after the attacks and his subsequent speaches regarding the "war on terror" his approval rating practically doubled, giving him pretty much carte blanche to do whatever he wanted.

blacklistednews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Another 'revelation' to continue the preposterous lie that Al CIAde and 19 operatives ( half of whom survived???) outsmarted and outmanouvred the most sophisticated defense system in history. This story is designed to continue with the distractions. More false culpability propaganda designed to make it appear the attacks were down to bad communications and/or government department infighting, where officialdom took its eye off the ball and failed in its duty through negligence. BULLTRIPE. This was an inside conspiracy years in the hatching, orchastrated by the men behind the men in power. Alls you gotta do is to look at the turn of events since, and the state of world affairs as they currently stand. 9/11 was a huge hoax. NO TERRORISTS-NO PLANES-VERY FEW IF ANY VICTIMS----just a massive ruse to obtain carte-blanche for the 'illuminated' scum of the earth to tighten their grip around the gullible populis and the unsuspecting world. The dirtbag complicit main stream media have a lot to answer for in their traitorous role of continually selling this cover story to us, the brainwashed, tv-hugging, naive, never-learning, suckered masses. SHAME ON US ALL for being fooled again and again and again.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
there we're plenty of victims, I watched the fricking towers fall with people still jumping off the roof...

as for no planes, what about the one that was shot down, the one people have assumed was heading for the pentagon?

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
More corroborating evidence here maybe. This is from the Bombshell Memo.

The Minneapolis agents who responded to the call about Moussaoui's flight training identified him as a terrorist threat from a very early point. The decision to take him into custody on August 15, 2001, on the INS "overstay" charge was a deliberate one to counter that threat and was based on the agents' reasonable suspicions.

and...

It's quite conceivable that many of the HQ personnel who so vigorously disputed Moussaoui's ability/predisposition to fly a plane into a building were simply unaware of all the various incidents and reports worldwide of Al Qaeda terrorists attempting or plotting to do so.

Coleen Rowley's Memo to FBI Director Robert Mueller

edit on 2/18/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I love how everything that comes out about a suicide mission is determined immediately to be a ruse, but everything some guy says in a youtube video hinting at a conspiracy is taken as absolute and undeniable.

But yeah, it's very similar to Pearl Harbor, with communications not getting sent either on purpose or by accident. Or heck, the FBI does get thousands of tips and threats every single day. Who's to say they didn't just take the wrong one seriously?

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

Only difference is that these threat assesments went all the way back to 1994, and maybe even before that, and were being issued right up to the time the planes hit, more or less.

Seems a bit of a leap to expect the alphabet agencies NOT to have had plans in place to stop such attacks before they got off the ground, so to speak.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by madscientistintraining
there we're plenty of victims, I watched the fricking towers fall with people still jumping off the roof...

as for no planes, what about the one that was shot down, the one people have assumed was heading for the pentagon?

man this is all part of the intricate web of fiction. have you not seen the proof that the jumper footage were faked(badly as it goes)? if you want links i will supply them. the footage of the towers falling that we all saw on 'live' tv was broadcast fakery delivered via demolition software animation.

which was it? was the plane shot down? did the passengers fight for control and lose? was there a plane? the shanksville crash site certainly suggests otherwise.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia
I love how everything that comes out about a suicide mission is determined immediately to be a ruse, but everything some guy says in a youtube video hinting at a conspiracy is taken as absolute and undeniable.

But yeah, it's very similar to Pearl Harbor, with communications not getting sent either on purpose or by accident. Or heck, the FBI does get thousands of tips and threats every single day. Who's to say they didn't just take the wrong one seriously?

really. is that all it is. what one guy says on a youtube video. there is overwhelming evidence of fakery if you choose to look, not least a large amount of fake victim memorial photographs. but i am sure people like you will dismiss this out of hand as a baseless hinting of conspiracy. have you some prior agenda? you are just some guy also and i most definitely would choose not to listen to you at all.

sure it was all an understandable mistake. information coming from here, there and everywhere. sure the poor fbi fellows couldn't be expected to follow every lead. what a crock.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

But wait there's more...

First off, The official story goes that yes they had some hints of some sort of "Suicide action or attack" but they didn't know what the targets were or where and when.

Second. The various depts that were going back and forth didn't have a system in-place to collaborate or coordinate a strategy effectively.

So this was streamlined under "Homeland Security" after 9/11 to prevent a repeat and but now that's proof of it being all an inside job [By some conspiracists] so we could invade Afghanistan I mean Iraq 2 years later. The idea of having foreknowledge of some sort of an attack is nothing new. It was mentioned numerous times in the early months/years following 9/11 just not in as much detail.

Again nothing really new IMO.
Just a new spin on it is all.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by madscientistintraining

That grounds well trodden, people have seen some of the planes that are supposed to have crashed into the towers, and been shot down, on airstrips after the fact. Look em up, they are somewhere on ATS .

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
It's also interesting that the whistleblower Sibel Edmonds has input to this, in the sense of verifying claims and documents, although other people are corrborating as well.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by budski
It's also interesting that the whistleblower Sibel Edmonds has input to this, in the sense of verifying claims and documents, although other people are corrborating as well.

she is a plant, a stooge, a confuser, a patsy, a fake, a fake, a fake.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Proof please.

You know who Sibel Edmonds is?

She's the person who blew the whistle on the US selling nuclear secrets to foreign nations.

I have a thread or 2 about her on her...

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

reply to post by pshea38

Proof please.

You know who Sibel Edmonds is?

She's the person who blew the whistle on the US selling nuclear secrets to foreign nations.

I have a thread or 2 about her on her...

Very Reasonable Doubt

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
What have you managed to dig up on Indira Singh?
Is she another Rothschild plant?
I found her information, not only very aggravating, but very likely....
The politicians of today all work for the same masters...either willingly, or unwillingly through blackmail and other threats to their well being.
Virtually NOBODY gets into the congress or senate without corporate sponsorship or their own private wealth.
As it takes millions to get into the club, it is obvious these" independants" are very likely in the same camp as the other rich elite who run things behind the scenes......
The obvious bias of the US govt agencies, FDA et al, for preferential treatment of corporate agendas which may endanger th people in many ways yet still get passed, shows there is NO we the people left in goverment today, this is virtually everywhere in the "democratic "world.
The fight for rights and freedoms knows NO borders and involves ALL peoples of the world.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Oh, please, that's nothing but a hatchet job based on innuendo, smear tactics and rumours.

In fact it sounds very like the work of a government shill trying very hard not to sound like one

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

reply to post by pshea38

Oh, please, that's nothing but a hatchet job based on innuendo, smear tactics and rumours.

In fact it sounds very like the work of a government shill trying very hard not to sound like one

fair enough. maybe you really find no cause to doubt. i think we interpret things differently. i stated my firm position in my first post above and will not be lead down dead end, diversionary cul-de-sacs again.
have we not learned that there are no terrorists. is this really still in doubt? for me, anyone still pushing the same old terrorist buttons is to be viewed with extreme suspicion( especially someone within the system). as stated earlier, SHAME ON US for being fooled over and over and over again.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
What have you managed to dig up on Indira Singh?
Is she another Rothschild plant?
I found her information, not only very aggravating, but very likely....
The politicians of today all work for the same masters...either willingly, or unwillingly through blackmail and other threats to their well being.
Virtually NOBODY gets into the congress or senate without corporate sponsorship or their own private wealth.
As it takes millions to get into the club, it is obvious these" independants" are very likely in the same camp as the other rich elite who run things behind the scenes......
The obvious bias of the US govt agencies, FDA et al, for preferential treatment of corporate agendas which may endanger th people in many ways yet still get passed, shows there is NO we the people left in goverment today, this is virtually everywhere in the "democratic "world.
The fight for rights and freedoms knows NO borders and involves ALL peoples of the world.

personally i believe that if any of these people were even close to revealing the true nature of the 9/11 attacks/hoax, they would quickly end up in the same slow boat as poor william cooper. well said with the rest and it is only too true, i fear. the only hope is to expose the media complicity and hope a tide of outrage sweeps through nations. very few if any died on 9/11. the deaths came later and half a world away. 300,000+ children among the 1.5 million. it is too much to bare.

new topics

top topics

join