It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm not like you.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by RANDOMguess

I have noticed you talk a lot but don't say much. You sound very single minded, negative and unworthily Righteous in saying the "scum that people are" summing up your fellow man.
Most people are scum, in my life I've learn that the majority of people care only for themselves and their own selfish desires, when the time comes that you really need a friends help, you can expect those so called friends to stab you in the back. The OP is completely right, people have no honor or integrity anymore. But that's not to say all people are like that, just the majority. I love the human species more than anything, but I also hate the human species more than anything.

And for your sake I hope that wasn't directed personally at me just because you read one post of mine you didn't like.
No, it wasn't directed at you at all, it's directly related to this topic. I think you are a decent guy and I'm trying to make myself believe you would never spit in a burger.

Maybe you should have some other hobbies and relationship other than on a forum, where you take a comment that wasn't even directed or even effecting you and make personal comments about a random guy who you even said you knew was joking...you must be an awesome friend to have
I didn't know you were joking, I suspected you were joking. And either way, WTF did you expect when you decided to troll a thread of this nature? And I have several hobbies actually, with posting on this forum being one of the things I do less often. I've made maybe 5 posts in the last few days, that's not a lot at all.

And BTW, I never actually accused you of anything in the first place, I said "I hope you are joking", to which you could have easily replied "yeah, I obviously was".

new topics

<< 1   >>

join