It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello Fellow Truth Seekers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Greetings from Australia also known as the Land Down Under.....well I'm not sure if we really are at the bottom of the world, maybe we could be at the top depending how you look at it.

But if dare I say it, the poles flip as per all the talk and predictions, then for sure we will be "On Top of The World !"

I called myself Metropolis1927 because its one of my favorite movies, made in 1927 and so current in this world we find ourselves in today.

I remember watching it when I was a teenager...lots of years ago now, but it had quite an effect on my young mind how this evil robot was made to fool the enslaved mases by morphing into and pretending that it was the true hero of the people, the lovely Maria who had tried to free them all. ( A bit like shape shifters for those who are into it
)

The rich lived in an Utopian Society while the poor were the slaves who provided them their luxury.
I feel this is very relevant today, and I appropriate as my ATS name and avatar...when I work out how to make it !

Anyway I guess Metropolis opened my eyes as to how we can be decieved and enslaved, and perhaps was the catalyst for my continous search for the truth of who we are as Human / Spiritual beings, depending how one looks at it, and what is our purpose in life, hence my search for the last 20..... odd years.

I come here often to find out whats really going on, and spend hours reading the forums and enjoying the great diversity of thaughts, not to mention the occasional spat

There's not much I don't get into, knowledge is everything and I seek it and wisdom wherever I can find it.

What are my beliefs ......well .......only that I know I am something more than this body I live in, and that I need to do something or learn something to get free of that which confines me.

I believe that all is not what we are told, or all that we see with our eyes, or hear with our ears, that there is a veil that needs to be lifted or broken...somehow.

Ok ...and I believe in "other beings" and most likey they are the gods of the bible and perhaps we share DNA of some of them. Just thaught I'd go there !

I hope i have given some insight into who I am and hopefuly I will be courageous and and become a worthy member of this amazing site and group.

Peace and Positive Vibes to All !

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Metropolis1927

Gday, You sound like a switched on guy, i look forward to your input into ats. Well done for your post, nice read.
Hooroo

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Metropolis1927

Hello Metropolis1927, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Off Topic, One Liners, and Backscratching Posts.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Hefficide,
ATS member and Moderator.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
If you will concede that there are no lizards bossing us around, welcome to ATS!!!

I may know a few ways you can answer some of your questions, message me if your really seekin truth and not something to do on a slow day.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by whatifitweretrue

Gday back !

Just one thing...I'm a Gal not a Guy

Thanks for your welcome.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by SunTzu22
If you will concede that there are no lizards bossing us around, welcome to ATS!!!

I may know a few ways you can answer some of your questions, message me if your really seekin truth and not something to do on a slow day.

at the bossy lizards!!
I can't really say if they are or if they aren't bossing us, someone or something is and am always open to be enlightened.

Thanks for the Welcome

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Thank You Hefficide, I'm still finding my way through this huge and technical site !!

Glad to know help is there when I need it.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatifitweretrue
Hooroo

Oh man its been a while since I heard someone else say that, I end up using it occasionally and sometimes people look at me funny....maybe that's just an americanized big city type o reaction.

Don Burke used to always say it at the end of his show. Either that or cheerio was the other one I think.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Hey there. Welcome to ATS. I think you will like it here. Check out chat. I think you have to have 200 posts or some number to be allowed. Until then you can use the chat voyeur feature to spy on us in there.

top topics

join