It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demonization of Islam = Pro-Israel Agenda

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I'm quite honestly sick of hearing about how terrible a religion Islam is, and how Muslim people are all secretly out to take over the world and kill us.

I'm quite honestly sick of hearing about these "terrorist threats" that when investigated always seem to trace back to our own government.

There is nothing there, sure there are some crazies, and there probably always will be with 6 billion people on the earth, but there is nothing to freak out about here.

I have done extensive research on the subject of terrorism and Islam, and I am convinced that those who believe in a real Islamic Terrorist Threat of Massacre or Cultural Takeover have been played by the AIPAC and their friends in the media and politics and DHS and White House, etc etc etc.

Israel and America are the true criminals, everything that happens to America and Israel is mere retaliation for the massacre and murder and crime we purvey over there. Don't fall for it.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by wildshoetwt

Although I wholeheartedly agree with the fact Islam is always tarred with a dirty brush, the same can be said of Israel, it tends to be uninformed people parroting off what they have been led to beleive by the MSM

I would very much like to see your research, can you provide some links?

Truth_Hz

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truth_Hz

Although I wholeheartedly agree with the fact Islam is always tarred with a dirty brush, the same can be said of Israel, it tends to be uninformed people parroting off what they have been led to beleive by the MSM

I would very much like to see your research, can you provide some links?

Truth_Hz

Great, so you can tell me the true story behind the USS Liberty..

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Lets not get mixed up the PEOPLE of the USA and the GOVERNMENT of the USA. The gov is truly full of disgusting, inbred, imbiciles. They waste the very space they inhabit.

However, you must refrain from calling the American People the enemy and/or saying that they are in any way to be held responsible for the terrible condition of world status.

Israel is a trouble maker. Don't deny it. They ( a bunch of FILTHY RICH jews) came in, stole land that they had no right to, and killed untold hordes of people to do it.

You see, the land NEVER was the property of the jews. They came thousands of years ago and commited willfull genocide against the Philistine people. Philistines later came to be known as Palestinians. So, the jews have butchered this people twice during their illustrious and blood soaked history.

You go on ahead and find me ONE war that the jews were not responsible for/helped finance. ONE war, in the history of Western Civilization that they didn't incite.

3% of the worlds population. 30% of the worlds wealth. And these people can't afford to live elsewhere? Oh, the funny, funny jews.

But they are ferocious warriors and are unparalled in their combat effectiveness. I still have respect for such things. I would not want to engage Israel in any type of hot conflict for very long.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Islam are doing a good job of demonizing themselves really...

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by troubleshooter

I think you need to look closely at other religious writings and past actions before you single out Islam..
edit on 18-2-2011 by backinblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

A little off topic?? I was both agreeing and disagreeing with the OP and not trying to cause argument. I am merely interested in the extensive research that the OP has done so keep your bait to yourself thankyou!

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by troubleshooter

I think you need to look closely at other religious writings and past actions before you single out Islam..
edit on 18-2-2011 by backinblack because: (no reason given)

Of course you are right...but it was not me that singled out Islam.
edit on 18/2/11 by troubleshooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Although I wholeheartedly agree with the fact Islam is always tarred with a dirty brush, the same can be said of Israel, it tends to be uninformed people parroting off what they have been led to beleive

Truth_Hz

Ditto for parrots/repeaters... Islam is pretty bad, Isreal would not exist as a state if not for us, they're just as bad. Christians are really no better either from the crusades to westboro baptist church disturbing solider & Marine funerals, they're just as violent and intolerant. This is what religious indoctrination / my God is better than your God does to people.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Even if America and the Jews are gone from the equation..it will be like this

Sunni vs Shiia vs Others islamic sects

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   

A little off topic?? I was both agreeing and disagreeing with the OP and not trying to cause argument. I am merely interested in the extensive research that the OP has done so keep your bait to yourself thankyou!

Off topic??
Have you read the thread title?

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Yes I have, the topic quite clearly states Demonization of Islam = Pro-Israel Agenda and nothing to do with the Liberty.

As you will also note I am not Anti-Islam nor am I Anti-Israel so before you get on your high horse as you tend to do in these threads please try to realise that not everyone is as predjudiced as you believe.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by SunTzu22
Lets not get mixed up the PEOPLE of the USA and the GOVERNMENT of the USA. The gov is truly full of disgusting, inbred, imbiciles. They waste the very space they inhabit.

However, you must refrain from calling the American People the enemy and/or saying that they are in any way to be held responsible for the terrible condition of world status.

Hi, I'm an American. I vote, and while my singular doesn't count for much, we are in fact a representative democracy. It doesn't work perfectly, but the scumbags that are running the show are scyumbags that the American people put there. If the politicians of a representative government are disgusting inbred imbeciles, what must their constituency be like?

The American people, both through their political system and their massive consumption, do, in point of fact, carry a lot of well-earned blame for the current situation of the world. You could throw the bums in Washington out, and the next crop would be bums, too. As would the one after that. Why? 'Cause they come from America, and we value stupidity.

Israel is a trouble maker. Don't deny it. They ( a bunch of FILTHY RICH jews) came in, stole land that they had no right to, and killed untold hordes of people to do it.

Actually most of the Jews who moved in were refugees. The wealth was mainly in the hands of the British and US investors and Christians who were trying to make the bible come true by stealing land. Over the course of seventy years, roughly 80,000 Arabs have died in the conflict, and something along the lines of 9,000 Israelis. Currently most of the Jews who are stealing land aren't particularly wealthy either; in fact they're coming to Israel specifically so they can get a hugely subsidized plot of land, 'cause it's goddamned expensive everywhere else.

You see, the land NEVER was the property of the jews. They came thousands of years ago and commited willfull genocide against the Philistine people. Philistines later came to be known as Palestinians. So, the jews have butchered this people twice during their illustrious and blood soaked history.

Well, the full picture is a little more complicated than that. The modern Palestinians are the descendants of the Ancient Philistines... but they're also the descendants of those ancient Jews, too.

You go on ahead and find me ONE war that the jews were not responsible for/helped finance. ONE war, in the history of Western Civilization that they didn't incite.

The Korean War. Two hundred years of warfare against the Indians. The Russian-Japanese war. The Troubles in Northern Ireland. The Bosnia War. The war of 1812 (though that actually fits into the "Indian Wars") The Spanish-American war. The Philippines War. The US invasion of Russia in 1917. The Anglo-Russian wars between the British Raj and the Russian Empire in Afghanistan. The Spanish civil war. The Punic Wars. The Teutonic and Baltic Crusades. The Cuban Revolution. The Battle of Tours. The Hundred Years' War. The Finnish war. The Boer Wars.

3% of the worlds population. 30% of the worlds wealth. And these people can't afford to live elsewhere? Oh, the funny, funny jews.

Holy crap, 3% of the world's population? Jesus. The entire United States and its collected territories only make up 4%. I think your decimal might be in the wrong spot? 30% of the world's wealth?

Where do you get these figures?

But they are ferocious warriors and are unparalled in their combat effectiveness. I still have respect for such things. I would not want to engage Israel in any type of hot conflict for very long.

Actually, you would. Israel has only proven its combat effectiveness against ill-prepared, disunified people with very poor technological parity. It's spent the last thirty years shooting at civilians. The one time it faced off against a military that had similar capabilities - 1973 - it got rolled until the US stepped in on its side. If Israel got into a protracted war - and "protracted" in this case would mean "a week or more" - with any nation that has an actual military, Israel would either lose or stalemate very quickly. Every ounce of their power is totally reliant on US assistance, and every strategy is built around the assumption that they're bringing missiles to a rockfight. The leadership of Israel, both civilian and military, tends to make some of the most boneheaded mistakes you'll ever see, too.
edit on 18/2/2011 by TheWalkingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Demonization of Islam = Pro-Israel Agenda

"Israel and America are the true criminals..."

response:

you do realize that all three parties; Islamic States/Israeli/United States
all generally share the same future event worldview that there must come
a period of worldwide unrest/conflicts/wars leading to the final conflaguration
between the forces of good and the forces of evil.
...AKA
MADD-Armageddon-WWIII-Gog/Magog-Madhi(**)- among popular euphemism's for 'End Times'

**=The last days, as described in Islam, are marked by the figures of Gog and Magog (Juj wa Jajuj), the Mahdi, the Antichrist (Dajjal), and Jesus…Gog and Magog, representing the forces of chaos, have been kept at bay…At the end of time, chaos will break through the wall of Divinely imposed order, and the world will succumb to “outer darkness”. At the same time, it is believed, there will be a countercurrent, or a brief return to the state of spiritual lucidity and primordial integrity that obtained at the dawn of time. This is the reign of the Mahdi, the “rightly guided one”…
www.cogwriter.com...

your statement is Absolutist...which automatically throws 2 strikes against you...
there are groups, cells, rogue elements within each which engage in the types of
events and thinking your OP points out
So, putting the blame or onus on either Israel-Islam-(corporatist~fascist~nihilist)USA
is both right and wrong

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I agree OP. I'm sick and tired of being told who my enemies
are as well. I don't have any enemies. But seeing all of the
gullible people who get sucked into it is frustrating.
There is a method to this madness. It's called
divide and conquer. And as long as we continue
to see the Muslims (or the blacks, latinos, democrats,
repulbicans, etc.) as our enemies we will never
realize who are true enemies are.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
the war on terrorism should be called the war to bring a new secular/worldy order and finally bring in the antichrist

new topics

top topics

join