It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aaron Barr works for Sen. Rockefeller.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Senator Rockefeller hates the internet: www.youtube.com...

Aaron Barr works with him on cyber security issues: hbgary.anonleaks.ch... "After 4.5 years, today is my last day with the House Homeland Security Committee. I recently accepted a position as counsel with the Senate Commerce Committee. I will be handling technology, Internet, cybersecurity, science, and space issues for Sen. Rockefeller."

Aaron Barr is more powerful that we assumed, although he is still a colossial douchebag. He's linked with the most powerful in politics and the corporate world, he seems to be the elite's hitman of choice. The plan that Arron Barr made with Palantir and Berico to destroy Wikileaks, is very similar to the FBI's COINTELPRO program. Arron Barr is using the same rulebook.

Aaron Barr is linked with Palantir which plotted to start a dirty tricks campaign to discredit Wikileaks and to destroy them: www.rawstory.com...

www.thetechherald.com... "What was pointed out by Crowdleaks is a proposal titled “The WikiLeaks Threat” and an email chain between three data intelligence firms. The proposal was quickly developed by Palantir Technologies, HBGary Federal, and Berico Technologies, after a request from Hunton and Williams, a law firm that currently counts Bank of America as a client."

edit on 18-2-2011 by MayorOfCydonia because: Updating.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
why is rockefeller even a senator? who votes for him? who is that foolish?

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by againuntodust
why is rockefeller even a senator? who votes for him? who is that foolish?

Hmmmm? Yeah and we have now the internet kill switch,internet ID and anti-opinion laws now. Funny how the rockefellers work.

join