It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daytime UFO sighting Italy (translation needed)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Hey all, just wanted to post this and share. Im not too sure what to think of this sighting yet. CGI? Reflection? If anyone could give a hand in analyzing the video that'd be great as well in helping with translating what the people filming are saying. Its a pretty steady shot after the first couple minutes. Here ya go

edit on 2/18/11 by ziggyproductions05 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
If you use Google Chrome the page the video is on will be translated to English, but not the video

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by jymmyjaymes

yeah i know. im just needing it for the audio translation.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
this seems like the reflection of a jack o lantern with several candles inside... just an idea...

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
rough translation from www.google.com... dont know if it helps
first page:
for several days and 'appeared what appeared to be a real flying saucer huge, bright and beautiful
second page:
the phenomenon as you said and 'repeated for several days and several hours. Sometimes the visitors came out in force with 5 ufo
third page:
the many witnesses who could have filmed the UFOs when they were at a safe distance!
forth page:
unidentified flying objects were much closer to the witnesses. so 'as they arrived they disappeared into thin air!
fifth page:
**area and fringe science, the national magazine about UFOs and space science archeology border, in the January and February 2011 has widely spoken.**
last page:
PART ONE
edit on 18-2-2011 by pleasetryagain because: i like turtles

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Firstly - the constant autofocus is really annoying. I nearly had a fit during the first few minutes

Secondly - could this be the sun setting or rising partially obscured by heavy cloud cover?
Thirdly - again...it would be nice to see how the object left or vanished. This can quite often eliminate some of the possibile explanations but oh well.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
also it stays over the same tree top for the whole video

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
A thread was done on this with video and discussion several days ago.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

I began a thread on this interesting sighting a couple of days ago.....if I can help with any Italian translation let me know. I lived there for 10 yrs and have a pretty good grasp of the language.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05
Hey all, just wanted to post this and share. Im not too sure what to think of this sighting yet. CGI? Reflection? If anyone could give a hand in analyzing the video that'd be great as well in helping with translating what the people filming are saying. Its a pretty steady shot after the first couple minutes. Here ya go

edit on 2/18/11 by ziggyproductions05 because: (no reason given)

I would be happy to translate, except that I can't see videos, my connection speed is too low... Sorry!
Vicky

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
first all this is just a guess...i think that it is a reflection on a window....it also seems like this guy is playing with his camera as you can here him and see him constantly zooming in and out...(clicking)...notice how the light keeps getting bigger and smaller as he xooms in and out...its kind of like when you take a magnifying glass and make the lgiht projection get bigger and smaller...this is my guess

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by FoxBenBen.it also seems like this guy is playing with his camera as you can here him and see him constantly zooming in and out...(clicking)...notice how the light keeps getting bigger and smaller as he xooms in and out...its kind of like when you take a magnifying glass and make the lgiht projection get bigger and smaller...this is my guess

he eventually stops that later in the video... Could just not really be quick with operating camera controls.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Thread closed. Continue Discussion at original thread. Thank you.

new topics

top topics

join