It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quit Tips For Surviving The Up And Coming Global Killer

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Unless you happen to be a corporate insider or a billionaire elitist whose already bought his survival ticket? chances are you aren't going to survive whats getting ready to occur when this world turns itself inside out and upside down, and chances are they wont survive it either.

SO! The ancients who had experienced all this many thousand of years before suggests that first you quickly prepare and find your way to the highest elevation as possible, then locate a cave system that is strong enough to withstand earthquakes and high winds. id have to say mount Kilimanjaro in Africa is your best bet with an altitude of over 22 thousand ft, but again, if you're not a billionaire and don't happen to live in that region of Africa, it really wont do you much good...SO, where might be the best place to hide you might ask, relatively close in the US?

"The Rocky Mountains"

It seems that one of the last deluges during prehistoric times was actually what killed all the Dinosaurs and that their bodies were piled up near the bases of the mountains where they washed up and were quickly silted over as the seas subsided and eventually went back to where they whence came.

This is where i would suggest you head and set up camp..NOW

Don't wait for your government to clue you in, because for the last 10 or better years they have been aware and have been securing their sanctuaries and hiding all these facts while creating scenario after scenario to keep you looking the other direction while your doom silently creeps upon you.TRUTHFULLY

Its really all coming to a head.

You might even consider dragging several large round steel ocean buoys along and chaining them down to keep you and your survival supplies from washing/blowing away. heavy crane cable might be better than chain. you might consider that as well
www.blueoceantackle.com...

Fresh water will be a must so you will want to buy yourself a good water filter, but since you wont really have every convenience of home, you will need a quick fix to ensure you don't catch any Nasty's you cant filter out. i suggest you buy several bottles "SilSpa Disinfectant" swimming pool and spa disinfectant. it is made from tetrasilver tetroxide and was tested by the military and was used to cleanse water towers under the name ekko-ball. you could pour a tablespoon of this stuff in a gallon of sewer water and shake it up and drink it and it will be safe to drink. plus it will kill any pathogen you might get on your skin like staph infections and the like.
www.genesisspasandpoolsupply.com...

Gas masks and air purification is going to be a must, so you are going to want to invest in an oxygen machine that runs on batteries you can hand crank generate charge and lots of perfume or bulbs of garlic to kill the stench of rotting human and animal debris.

Other than food, which you will need no less than a year supply for yourself, I cant really think of much else other than a gun with lots of ammo, clothing to keep you warm and dry, a portable computer with lots of storage you can put every conceivable thing on for your entertainment, while you learn patience to possibly successfully survive?

If you have any better quick help tips, or any other useful ideas? please feel free to inspire us before we run out of time

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

If we die, we die and if we live, we live. No reason to run from our fates

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
As much as it is good to prepare I have to agree with the member above me, if TSHTF and civilisation crumbles then would you want to survive in a lawless world full of hunger and disease
I would rather go out with the rest that survive up a mountain eating berries and dying of hunger

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Theonlywoody

yeah you say that now, but as the water levels start rapidly rising and the people are screaming for mercy, you'll have wished you had a dryer more secure moment to contemplate your chances....I assure you

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by On the level
As much as it is good to prepare I have to agree with the member above me, if TSHTF and civilisation crumbles then would you want to survive in a lawless world full of hunger and disease
I would rather go out with the rest that survive up a mountain eating berries and dying of hunger

In a world where governments, including and especially the United States of America consistently and willfully ignore the Constitution that granted them authority, ignore the rule of law in favor of the rule by law, it is evident we all ready live in a lawless world. There are people who are obese and dying of hunger everyday today because the food they are eating that is making them obese is nutritionally bankrupt. You may go hungry surviving off of berries but if those berries combined with other food sources, i.e. insects and other shrubs, hold nutrition, you will not die of hunger.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Like your way of thinking.... Try telling ppl this and they look at me like i have 7 heads.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
In the Bible it says that God promised never to flood the earth again. Does that make everyone an atheist that believes in what your saying?

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
well if this was the actual scenario,
I think Capt. Jack Sparrow had a clever
idea.

A gun with 1 shot. Savvy?

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I'm sorry but I don't know what is going to happen.
Are you saying we are going to be flooded? tsunamis? what?

I'm far less afraid of natural disasters than I am of man-made ones.
Governments seem to be doing a fine job at killing off people right now.
Perhaps they will hand the genocide baton off to corporations (Xe/Dyncorp/etc)
Or some lab-created pathogen will escape that we have zero immunity for.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by iLoGiCViZiOnS

The Bible...hmmm. The greatest fiction story ever told.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Don't really want to survive in the aftermath of a global killer event. I am concerned that the "elites" will be the ones still running the show again. Think how horrible that would be if you manage to survive through all the hardship, thinking your gonna be able to start all over and build a better world for the people who come after you, then the elites come out of there bunkers and you have to relive this crap again.

No thank you.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I am prepared to survive societal collapse, a war, even a limited nuclear strike or serial regional disasters.

However, an event like you describe is way above my ability to out run or plan.

I guess in an extinction event I will be screwed.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by blend57

the lamish movie "downstream" has a pretty dark but realistic version of post SHTF. wouldn't want to live there/here at all.

I can't believe it but I long for Zombieland of The Walking Dead over anything else. 28 days/weeks is too scary.

bring on zombieland!!

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
WOW! such fatalists we have here. Wheres that survival spirit that brought man from the primordial ooze, through the ice ages, the dark ages, and all them great floods?

Don't give up now that all the fun's going to begin, hell this will just be like a fun day at the beach ,except at high altitude

watch these videos they'll inspire you

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I was born and raised in "The Rocky Mountains"
let me say from first hand experience, it's a terrible choice...
I have worked down in New Mexico in 110 degree heat...
seen it snow 4 feet in 24 hours there in Colorado
One winter in Wyoming I saw my first (Still air temp) of negative 70
Hunting and fishing is great up in Montana, god help you if you get hurt because it seems every town up there is at least a 100 miles away or more!
anywhere you go in the Rockies you'll face a real water shortage...
when we left we had an 11,000 foot well... many of or neighbours with shallower wells had already run dry...
Guess where I moved my family to?
SE Kansas... good weather.. lots of water... and you can grow almost anything here! cheaper too...

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by anumohi
Unless you happen to be a corporate insider or a billionaire elitist whose already bought his survival ticket? chances are you aren't going to survive whats getting ready to occur when this world turns itself inside out and upside down, and chances are they wont survive it either.

If "they" won't survive and "they" know it's coming and have prepared, what chance do you really think you have holding up in a cave so high in altitude where very few things grow. Is surviving going to be worth the suffering, take your fate as handed. Survivalism is just another word for fear. You fear not having food and water so you hord it and waste it and not share one bit of it because your scarred. Sound familar?

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
well if this was the actual scenario,
I think Capt. Jack Sparrow had a clever
idea.

A gun with 1 shot. Savvy?

Better off Dead, Smile on my lips and a hole in my head.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

Re: Rocky Mountains. if there ever is a full out nuclear war then Cheyenne Mtn, CO will be the first target (take out the eyes of NORAD). Despite the elites buying up property around Denver the above ground area will be contaminated if there is a nuclear exchange. Point two, is that I have heard of plans to round up "resistors" hiding out in the forests of the Rockies....fwiw. I would also stay away from Yellowstone (Caldera could erupt) or the Ozark hills (New Madrid) but agree that one needs to be elevated. However, the world will not be destroyed by water this time....but by fire (according to the Bible).

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

Enter honeycomb Earth????

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
well this has nothing to do with nuclear explosions, it has to do with magnetic compression caused by the suns sister brown dwarf opposite that will force all the water from around the world up into the lowlands throughout the earth and around the bases of all the mountain ranges as it come into close proximity to our sun, thus compressing us like 2 opposing magnets being forced together, as it does every 3,600 years during its orbital cycle.

all that media conspiracy hype is just to keep you focused everywhere else but on the truth while the elites take cover.

you ever wonder why Hollywood always seems to be on the cutting edge of the conspiracy and doomsday genre?

because they are on the inside feeding you the truth that we so ignorantly overlook. they want you to know, they just aint going to come right out and tell you to your face because they still need your money to preserve their survival

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join