It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP digisonde is "OFF-LINE" - New Madrid Earthquake magnitudes go up

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Idunno12 & Danman23:

Great points, thats exactly the kind of information that is helpful. I guess the San Andreas is such a brand name that until recently it seems like the New Madrid gets put in the corner. Very interesting.

The Walmart connection in Arkansas is interesting, but with the latest connection to the DHS and Walmart's involvement I would think that the Gov. targeting Arkansas would be less likely as they have agreed to play ball.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
What people must understand is that if this is the imfamous Military Industrial Complex that's to blame, which admittedly it does seem they've been given freedom to monopolise not only outer space, but government policies and warmongering too, then their "Why" will be far different from ours.

"Why?" For profit, of course! Plus, how else would one physically, yet covertly, test a weapon so noticably devastating in its effect, to ensure it works well enough for real without letting the rest of the world find out?

Why on 'their' own people? Well, aside from the fact the MIC has no obliged or desired alliegence to anyone but the MIC, why not. Then at least, if the (alleged) truth leaked out, it wouldn't start a retaliatory war.
Besides, Operation Northwoods showed the MIC that the American people - any people - will happily take abuse lying down, if it's done correctly.
Some even speculate 9/11 was a (this time) successful second attempt of Northwoods tactics, but that's another topic.

You don't boil a frog by dropping it in hot water, you put it in cold water and bring to the boil so the frog never notices until it's way too late...

These boys make War for MEGA profit. A simple, but effective incentive for 99% of human beings I'd say, so I can hardly blame them, especially considering we allowed their taking control, even after the American people were warned against this eventuality years ago by their own President.

Nice thread, Op.

edit on 18-2-2011 by OptimisticPessimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by minigunner

Why: Order out of chaos
Where: i dont think they would do the california fault line because californians are much more likely to accept govt control.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Actually, the New Madrid line is much more shallow than the San Andreas. I was born & raised in So Cal and moved here to AR in the 90s (talk about goin from the frying pan, into the fire) ....

What that would mean is that a larger magnitude quake, closer to the surface, would reach farther and do more damage than one that originated deeper underground. If one wanted to used HAARP to trigger a quake and cause massive chaos, the New Madrid would be the way to go....not the San Andreas.
edit on 18-2-2011 by starsyren because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Back to the meat and spuds.....Why?
Yes! For profit!
And of course for CONTROL!
Imagine the FEMA orgasm if the quake is a large one coverning several states......whoooie! FEMA would bein itss glory with constitutional government suspended and continuity of goverment invoked and martial law imlemented.
Its a perfect ploy, which would leave the civillians devastated and shocked (easy prey)
There would be ample opportunity to bring forth all kinds of changes and forces which we havent seen yet, but are waaiting in the wings(Like the big business FBI partnership etc.
It must be well understood that the people who run things are no longer citizens of the USA.
They are GOBALISTS< trying to control the whole world one way or another.
The uber rich are loyal only to themselves and their cabal which is killing people in the name of power and greed.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by danman23

"The HAARP Digisonde is OFF-LINE for maintenance until late January 2011."

Maybe this was a typo on your part, maybe not. Now it says it is offline for maintenance until late February 2011. We'll see if it's up in early March.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Keep in mind that there are more "HAARP's" than we know about. Just because one is offline does not mean all are offline.

If the goal of HAARP was to be able to better send communications to submarines, don't you think they would have perfected it by now?

Last I checked, there are no submarines in Arkansas!

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by idunno12

I was born and rasied in california. From expereince of being through many large scale quakes, 6.5 up to 7.2 The effects the distance felt is anywhere from 50 miles away up to 200 miles away. my suggestion do not stay indooors if something big enough hits your area "DO NOT" and I repeat DO NOT stay inside, you should know be looking outside for your safe zone where no electric or other wires can fall on or near you. ALso pay attention to trees around yoru safe zone they fall alsostay away from structures, get in as flat a area as possible and try to grab a blanket to throw over yourself during the quake...

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

I am beginning to wonder if they really know whether small eq's release energy so a bigger eq doesn't happen.
Please read article in link:

Tiny Energy Bursts may foretell massive earthquakes

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I'm looking at haarp's activity right now and they have a huge spike today.(this morning)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Anyone think that HAARP was built to PREVENT a huge earthquake from happening? Trust me, HAARP is for the greater good.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by pacofunk64
Anyone think that HAARP was built to PREVENT a huge earthquake from happening? Trust me, HAARP is for the greater good.

I'd love to believe you, but there's not many examples of a "Greater Good" being shrouded in so much mystery, blatant misinformation and deliberate 'muddying of the waters'.
That's all beside the fact of who owns the technology...
edit on 18-2-2011 by OptimisticPessimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

I am sorry my friend but trust does not exist here on ATS..... Trust me!!!!!...lol

But in all seriousness can you provide me with some links with info that says haarp can prevent a huge quake from happening. I have yet to hear this one in all of the fear mongering going on. Yes, I am a victim of this fear mongering.

It scares the hell out of me..

I am not being sarcastic or hateful. I like this subject and I would like to read some more info on this.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by predator0187
I'm no expert on this subject and I really do not know where to stand on the capabilities of HAARP, but, doesn't having a bunch of small quakes start to releae pressure and take stress off of the fault line. I always thought all the little ones would prevent the larger earthquake.

This may have been answered, but if there are quakes at one point on the fault line, this can add great pressure to other areas of the fault line - and may then trigger a large quake when those areas go.

As for HAARP is it possible for it to be this precise as to narrow it down to a little section of a country like this? Would it not affect other parts? Sorry for the questions as I am a little ignorant when it comes to the physics of HAARP.

Absolutely. By focusing the energetics of the array a quite small area can be targeted. I suspect it is fine-tunable to an area of about 1 yard square.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Not me. I have a better-than-average grasp of the machinations being used to mess with the populations of this planet. HAARP as weather-modifier, HAARP as earthquake creator, all fit into the pattern.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
personally i think all the earth quakes you are having there are from fracking, the drilling for Natural Gas, put fluids down in the earth under pressure does not sound like a good idea to me, get enough of them in a row and some thing is bound to give.Like a Fault zone.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I recall the day you are referring to, May 8 '08, if memory serves. I am reluctant to discuss the way I felt that afternoon, as it involved a feeling of loss, and feintness. It was completely ignored by the media, and appeared to be a small hurricane, with several tornadoes, one of which that jumped right out of the ground after a quake near elvis's place.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Wonderful question

The conspiracy theory surrounding HAARP and the New Madrid Fault is one of the most bizarre theories to grace the pages of ATS. It is fabricated from pseudo-science and outright fabrication of evidence and has not a shred of logic to support the theory.

We are asked to believe that those involved are to a man, covering up a plan so sinister as to make the likes of Hitler, Stalin and Mao seem pale in comparison. That even the impacts on their own families and loved ones have been laid aside.

It leaves me to wonder if those participating are secretly hoping it is true, or are secretly getting pleasure out of inventing horror scenarios to create fear for their personal enjoyment.

To even participate you have to lay aside the fact that earthquakes have been happening without man’s involvement since the Earth first formed and that an earthquake happens somewhere on the globe about every 6 seconds on average.

You also have to believe that the ebbs and flows in the frequency of earthquakes are not normal and natural even though that is how the evidence says it has been all along. You have to ignore those who have spent their whole lives and careers studying Seismic events and assume you have more knowledge on the topic, even though you have spent at most a few hours reading posts by others with no expertise on this topic.

Using this logic you can take any natural event outside of human control and fabricate a conspiracy theory out of thin air, while using no critical thinking in the process whatsoever. It in fact is so intellectually dishonest that if a Fiction Author were to publish a book using the same type of thinking, nobody other than family members would consider buying it.

Add to that those upset that the recent Solar Flare did not destroy the planet, cause a massive quake or cause the Poles to shift just have to inject it on threads unrelated to the Solar Flare topic and we get the polar opposite of denying ignorance; the whole point of ATS.

I applaud your courage in going against the grain in an attempt to "Deny Ignorance".

edit on 2/18/2011 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
in reply to pacofunk64
There is probably a possibility that HAARP could be used to reverse the process or relieve stress on a fault when needed... but that doesn't mean we should just ignore the whole thing.. I am honestly worried for everyone.. i didn't post this saying that they ARE doing it.. i said that we should keep an eye on it and was pointing out the fact that their Digisonde is down. These people in charge recently are not to be trusted. It's a huge stretch to think that they will actually do what I am suggesting and I really hope they aren't but people in power have done crazier things... that is a given fact.
It was definitely not built for the sole purpose of preventing huge earthquakes though.. do your research on your own you will learn what it can do. Mostly ionosphere manipulation... Watch this to get a basic idea of what it was built for and what it can do..

edit on 21-2-2011 by danman23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I have done much more than just a few hours of reading other people's misinformed posts over the past years. I am not tryin to lead anyone to believe anything.. I didnt even know there was a "conspiracy theory" that involved haarp and the new madrid fault line really.. i have heard people talk about it before but didnt know that there is a full blown theory that people are trying to get people to believe. I am worried about this because of real events. Re-read my initial post and look at the links. I do appreciate your level headedness.. just don't try to make it sound like I am trying to lie to people.. I am not at all. Your post seemed like a bad attempt at closing the discussion by using many generalizations.
and this statement "It is fabricated from pseudo-science and outright fabrication of evidence and has not a shred of logic to support the theory." is just plain stupid.. you are saying I fabricated evidence?? Your post was actually pretty ignorant.
edit on 21-2-2011 by danman23 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join