It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12-22-2010 Two Dreams Something Wrong With The Sun?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I remember having the first dream a few weeks before the second dream.

The first dream started normal and involved my brothers and I waiting in line in a video game store, while my dad was at a restaurant picking up some fried chicken; it was daytime.

After leaving the video game store we were walking to the automobile and my dad came walking over with the box of fried chicken and handed it to me so I could put it in the automobile, and as I was trying to open the door with the box of chicken in my hands; I dropped the box of chicken, but none of it fell out of the box.

As I was picking up the box I heard my brothers and dad say something like: look at the sky, the outside edges look like the edges on a pancake, and it is huge!

I turned my head a little bit to look at the sky and in the corner of my eye I saw what appeared to be the sun or something swelling/expanding/coming toward Earth and it was huge and the outside edges were like the outside of a pancake where the edges are lighter than the rest of it.

It was like the sun or whatever it was, was getting closer to the Earth or something, and you could hear this loud sound that sounded like the deep rumbling of a plane or jet makes, but with a fiery sound to it and it did not sound mechanical; the sound stood out to me.

It was scary, I told my brothers and dad to not look at it and to get into the automobile, and then I got into the drivers seat in a panic; I did not realize that I was dreaming and I was very scared and was starting to panic a bit.

The noise made it even worse and I felt like I was going to die, I felt that we only had hours until the sun or whatever it was would hit/reach the Earth.

My dad mentioned: get to the Secure Location, but I did not know where that was in the dream; but I think I felt that it was somewhere underground.

I woke up in the real world breathing/gasping in for air and scared, I felt scared for part of the day, and when ever I heard a plane or jet I would look up at the sky to make sure the sun or whatever was normal for over a week after the dream; and sometimes even now I feel scared when I hear a noise that reminds me of that terrible noise, it happened today even.

The second dream took place a few weeks later and in the dream I was walking with my dad back to the house on a cloudy day and it appeared that it would rain soon.

As we were walking up the steps to the house I noticed something large behind the clouds and some of the clouds started to spin like a whirlwind or black hole and I notice something bright and large behind the clouds; I instantly remembered the first dream and felt that the same thing was happening but in a slightly different way.

I even said out loud in the dream that it was really happening, since I did not know it was a dream, I thought the first dream was now coming true in real life but in a slightly different way of course.

I then told my dad to get inside as I started to get scared and felt that I had no where to run, so all I could think to do was get inside and try to figure out where was the Secure Location that my dad had mentioned in the first dream, which I still did not know the location of; then I woke up breathing/gasping in for air and scared again, and mad/angry that I still did not learn the location of the Secure Location.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Theonlywoody

Indeed, please stop pushing the boundaries of the rules with such stories, it's been hard enough to get to the level of discussion we have now, PERSONAL STORIES are going to get it locked again..

this isnt' GLP..

8[

.... on topic

The only time I've had dreams of being in space, I had no idea what it was about, but the exhilaration I felt was palpable.. it was amazing.

alas no predictions.. :/

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

I did not even get to read what that person wrote.

Dreams about being in space, interesting, I have only had a few of those dreams; I would like to hear about some of yours if you feel like sharing them.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDreamerCalledJohn

Hello. In response to your question on another thread. Our dreams seem so similar except that you have quite alot going on in yours, whereas I am simply just stood watching with a feeling of acceptance so to speak.

Regarding noise- No I never hear any noises, I never really thought about it until you asked but it feels as though I am underwater in the dream, that kind of muffled underwater sound or similar to when your ears pop. That has got me thinking now as to wether that sensation could be caused by atmospheric pressure due to the sun being so close!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bex33
reply to post by TheDreamerCalledJohn

Hello. In response to your question on another thread. Our dreams seem so similar except that you have quite alot going on in yours, whereas I am simply just stood watching with a feeling of acceptance so to speak.

Regarding noise- No I never hear any noises, I never really thought about it until you asked but it feels as though I am underwater in the dream, that kind of muffled underwater sound or similar to when your ears pop. That has got me thinking now as to wether that sensation could be caused by atmospheric pressure due to the sun being so close!

Oooh! Thank you for answering my question, and I am glad that my question helped you remember/think about some more details from your dream; that is indeed interesting.

top topics

join