It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I found the Nostradamus 'threshold' quatrain that gives the lead in to the Epistle to Henri.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
This will be my last post or reply to ATS. I've pretty well given up on this forum. But, why not go out with a bang!
I've decoded a bevy of Nosty quatrains starting in Nov. 1985 and running well into 1986. But since Nosty put a "Prime Directive" into his verses, that forbids "throwing Pearls before Swine", I've only thrown brickbats from the sidelines. Nosty and Edgar Cayce, both hit on the same event. Nosty is the tuner, and Cayce is the fine tuner. The way you open the door to Epistle to Henri, placed between C, VII, and C. VIII, is to treat them as flying buttresses. So, subtracting 78 from 78 = 0 or a point of origin for the infamous Epistle. So the threshold quatrain that taken with Cayce's "Jon Peniel" prediction of 1936, will unlock this major part of the Centuries. C.VIII, Q. 78 is that key verse. CVII-CVIII, or (7-8), minus C.VIII, Q. 78, equals a kind of zero or point of beginning. Read it first, before you go straight into the Epistle. But Cayce's channel may or may not have fudged Nosty's verses, as they were in print for centuries, before Cayce was ever born. But both predictions point to an event years later than 1936. I'm signing off now for good, but just maybe someone on these forums will belatedly pick up and run with some of these "pearls". Thanx and Goodbye, Carpooler

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I follow your reasoning.... time to start page some quatrains an see if it makes sense

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I find both of them to be fascinating, however, I do not understand what you are proposing is going on, what is the corelation between the two?

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by carpooler

only 99 posts since '06.??

hmmm no great loss.. i guess

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

The OP is suggesting if I'm not mistaken that in order to understand the the Epistle of Henri you have to read Quatrain 78 of the 7th and 8th Century by Nostradamus then put that insight together with Cayce's Jon Peniel readings and that will give you some kind of clue as to what the Date/Reasons that they both hit on that would be the end of days or leading to the end of days..I have to read all the material he's talking about because I'm totally unfamiliar with it but I'm pretty sure they are apocalyptic predictions

en.wikisource.org...
edit on 18-2-2011 by ArieZ because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ArieZ

FAIL

There is no Century 7, quatrain 78. they only go to 42.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by OsirisIndigo

Good Grief; I said that you use C, 7 & C, 8 as flying buttresses. You then subtract C, 8, Q 78 from them to get the zero or point of beginning. The infamous Epistle to Henri is originally sandwiched in between C,7 & C, 8. Cayce's "Jon Peniel prophecy hits this, but it could also have been lifted from C, 8, Q, 31's anagrammatic name of "jeune Selin".

Merely read Cayce's prophecy from 1936, and the 78th Quatrain in Century VIII, before you wade into the Epistle to Henri, and then you will see what Nosty was really talking about. Both the Cayce channel, and the 78th Quatrain, are thumbnails for the Epistle. And at least Nosty, of these two, is witnessing as a latter day Merlin the Magician, about a latter day "Broadsword Brandisher", or Arthurian character. You can get this adaption of Bragma, from John C. de Fontbrune's works, in their English Translations. He notes that our word for braggart, comes down from the latin, "bragamosio", by which the Roman legionaries, who fought with the gladius short sword, described their German broad swordsman allies.

Basically, this is why I'm signing off of Above top secret.com. No one here seems to be able to reason anything out, and only expects to be spoon fed, earth shattering secrets. What happened to "drink the smoke of the lamp"? Obviously, Nosty's 7i8th Quatrain runs from a point in time, also noted by Cayce's channel back in 1936.

So my parting shot is; " In what year did this happen and how long will the action predicted in this Quatrain's verse take to play out? And if Cayce's channel did lift jeune Selin out of C. VIII, Q, 31, then this adolescent antagonist, involved in Benito Mussolini's demise, had to be alive, in 1950 when the photos of the five fascists hanging upside down in Milano, It., were published here in the States, in a commemorative, five years after WWII, edition of Look Magazine.

top topics

join