It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2-5-2011 Blurry Dream Fragment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Last night I only remembered part of the middle of my last dream and part of the end, and it is very blurry/confusing/etc.

I am not even sure if I was me the whole time or if I was in the dream the whole time or what?

I remember a place that was like the school that I went to for Kindergarten and First Grade, I am not sure if this part of the dream took place there or not, but I know that I was at this place at the end of the dream.

The blurry parts of this dream include a room with a woman with a group of doctors and/or scientists doing some kind of procedure/procedure or something on a young woman that appeared to be the woman's daughter; the woman seemed to be in a position of power like a queen or leader or something.

Something happened that involved the young woman and her mother, and maybe me but I could have just been seeing this from the view like that of a person behind a camera during some parts.

It was like she/we went into the young woman's dream or subconscious mind or something, but I am not sure; I will refer to the young woman as the Daughter and the Woman as the mother from now on.

I remember the daughter jumping from either dream to dream and/or from dimension to dimension and/or from time period to time period with her mother, and maybe me either seeing all of this and/or being there at some point.

I think the daughter would use some stone looking device with maybe a jewel/crystal or something in it to jump from dimension to dimension and/or dream to dream and/or from time period to time period, but I am not sure.

I think her mother and maybe I were with her at some point and she kept jumping from place to place, it seemed that she would sense something or someone and would jump to avoid it or them; I think she/we would change in appearance sometimes when she jumped from place to place, but that is a wild guess, I could be wrong.

I must have been in the dream at some point because I remember we jumped to some room with book shelves in a storage-like room I think and I remember the daughter sensing something and saying we had to leave/jump/or something because it or they had detected us or something like that.

All of this jumping around from place to place was very confusing and hard for me to follow, I know we even went to different time periods at some point, that must have been when we changed in appearance probably.

After jumping from a few places to avoid whatever she was trying to avoid, I remember the dream showing things from the point of view outside the daughter's body again, the daughter was on what appeared to be some kind of operating table with her mother and some doctors/scientists (in lab/doctor-like clothes with masks) standing over her.

A female doctor/scientist was telling the mother that things were unstable and that they should stop, but the mother did not want the procedure or whatever to stop; the female doctor/scientist tried to warn the mother about the risk again, but the mother did not listen.

It was like the mother wanted the daughter to pass this test or whatever it was, it was like this was needed to prepare her daughter to rule or take her place one day or something; I just remember feeling and/or thinking that.

It was like the mother felt that her daughter needed to be prepared faster than normal, and that she felt she had no choice but to take the risk and continue the procedure or whatever it was; it seemed to be very important to the mother and she seemed to be trying to prepare her daughter for something that was coming soon.

The doctors/scientist did not really argue with the mother, it was like she was in control, so they just followed her commands; though they looked concerned about the situation being unstable/dangerous for the daughter.

All I can remember next is I was walking through the halls of a place that looked like the school I went to Kindergarten and First Grade at, then I woke up.

Then end,
-John Jr

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDreamerCalledJohn

The blurry parts of this dream include a room with a woman with a group of doctors and/or scientists doing some kind of procedure/procedure or something on a young woman that appeared to be the woman's daughter; the woman seemed to be in a position of power like a queen or leader or something.

Oh, dude. That's hot! Seriously.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by MMPI2

There was no nudity and I do not think they were doing surgery (but I could be wrong about the surgery part), maybe it was something like in the film Inception, maybe they had some device connected to her brain; who knows.

new topics

join