It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new from oh

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
hello ats community. New member here, first forum ive been a member on ever, anywhere. Looks like a very well rounded site, Ive been doing alot of thread reading here for a few months and hope one day I may add be able to add some things to the forum. thanks

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by smallblockchevy

Hello

Just jump in and start expressing yourself, your opinion is as valid as anyone else's round these parts

What types of threads are you interested in?

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Aloha how's it going welcome to the land of conspiracy.Belly up to the bar and help yerself to the finest conspiracies avalible.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Welcome!

May I ask what kind of car you have? I have a 84 Monte Carlo SS back in the States.... 350 in her now, I want to make her a stroker once I get home again.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
hi smallblock, its a shame you seem to like cubic capacity. i'm all for forced induction, , but hey i'm sure we can be friends.
yohkoso!

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Thanks for the welcome. Have a 82 b body, was part time bracket car , now just street sleeper. Im most interested in the political areas, as well as weather and space type things. So much stuff here my hard drive is smoking trying to keep up, did i see like what 10 million posts, lmao holy cow.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Hi smallblockchevy, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

ATS Video Tutorials

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

new topics

top topics

join