It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1-22-2011 Disaster Map Dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Last night I only remembered part of my dream so I will try to put the pieces together the best I can, and so there may be errors & times where I will be making guesses as to what I think happened.

I remember being at my grandfather's house in a bedroom in the hallway, and a woman was showing me a map and explaining a future event that was going to possibly happen and/or was in the process of happening; I think she had brownish colored skin with shoulder length black hair, but I am not sure since I was more focused on the map and trying to make sense of what she was explaining to me and my memory of the dream is no so clear.

I do not remember the beginning of the dream and I do not remember what happened to her or where she went near the end of the dream exactly; but she seemed to be getting straight to the point and explaining information to me that I needed to know so I could make my own decision.

I think the female dream character said that They (as in, some other group of people, she was not part of this group), I am not sure who or what They are/were; I think, They were going to help create or worsen a disaster involving the sun and/or something natural and/or unnatural and/or some kind of technology or something like that, but I am not sure, it seemed to be a combination of natural and/or human/maybe non-human made technology either creating and/or helping to increase/make/trap/etc some natural/unnatural disaster/disasters or something.

I think something was going to happen with the sun (but I am not sure) and They were going to use something (maybe some kind of technology) to cause some energy or whatever from the sun to hit and/or temporarily be trapped in certain places on Earth and/or maybe a few other things; my memory is unclear since she was trying to explain so much and so quickly without giving me a chance to ask a lot of questions, and I was too busy trying to listen.

She had a paper map that she took out of her pocket and unfolded I think, that showed the spots where the energy or sun flares or whatever would hit and/or be trapped; along with maybe the locations of the technology or whatever that They were going to use in reference to this situation and/or other disasters that would also be going on .

On the map there seemed to be two big areas on both sides of the planet lined up with the equator that appeared to be where the sun or energy or whatever would hit and/or be trapped at the most, and also the map may have shown where some of the devices were set that would either cause and/or make the disaster worse I think but I could be wrong; my memory of the dream in some parts is too unclear.

The map was colored coded and I think (but I could be wrong) the colors showed which places would be safer (not safe but safer, probably) during this time and which ones would be less safe, I am not sure which colors meant safe or which colors meant less safe, but I clearly remember Louisiana was in green, along with some other places on Earth; another color I may have seen is red, but I am not sure, and I am not sure how many other colors I saw.

She gave an overview of the situation but I can not remember what all she explained and it is very blurry but I am going to make a wild guess and say that I think she said something about an area on Earth and/or be that would be put on Earth that would either be un-melted or would rise or would land or something, and I think They (who ever They are/were), were going to make this Their headquarters/kingdom/safe place/secure location or something but I this is a wild guess; this place was going to be an ancient kingdom or country or continent or place or something, but that is a wild guess.

I think it was going to be either in the North or South Pole or Antarctica or somewhere, but I am not sure.

I just remember the woman either leaving or being gone after explaining these things without giving me a chance to ask questions really, I think she said that I would have to make my own decisions.

I can not remember anything else, I just felt that I had to decide for myself what to do from the information given and also maybe try to figure out more on my own.

I felt unsure of what to do and wanted to get as much information that I could, so I could make my decision; I felt that time was running out and I would have to decide soon.

The woman did not tell me what to do, just told me about the situation and the choice was mine, so I guess I could do nothing and probably die or try to be cautious and try to stay mobile and move around the safer zones; avoid crowds, avoid being out in the open when possible, etc is my guess.

Then I woke up during that period in the dream while I was trying to make sense of everything, because even in the dream I did not remember much or have much of an idea of what was going; the woman gave the information pretty fast and it was hard to follow and she left or was gone before I could make sense of it really.

As I mentioned before I think, female characters are almost always the dream characters that give me unique or special knowledge/information; but I usually forget most of it, silly me, I hate that.

The end,
-John Jr

edit on 17-2-2011 by TheDreamerCalledJohn because: Missing Info

edit on 17-2-2011 by TheDreamerCalledJohn because: Typo

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Whooaaaa that dream blew my mind but, when was this supposed to happen again? Kinda creepy in a way! When you said Louisiana, I immediately thought of voodoo and related magic stuff that takes place in that state. Could be connected?

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Skate

Yeah, it was an interesting dream, but unfortunately my memory of key parts is too unclear; I am not even sure what was suppose to happen or when or why exactly.

The map appeared to have two large areas that could have been explosions or solar flares or some kind of energy on both sides of the planet lined up with the equator I think.

I doubt the dream had anything to do with Louisiana and Voodoo, but who knows?

But Louisiana was in the color green, I do know that for sure, but what did green mean exactly?

My guess is that it meant that it was a safer location, there were other safer locations on the map, and places not so safe; but I do not know what all the colors meant or what all was going to happen or might happen.

Dreams can be crazy sometimes, with some editing this could be a low budget sci-fi movie.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
was the woman in your dream dressed in some kind of shiny black skin-tight material, sort of like trinity in 'the matrix'? did she ever indicate that she might want to 'spank your bare bottom' for being 'bad'? did she have on bright red lipstick that was sort of smeared across her mouth and chin in a 'nasty' kind of way? did she have on some kind of weird lucite stiletto high heel shoes that fastened with velcro, and she wanted to 'stomp your jiggly parts' because she thought you were 'funny'?

man. that would have been a good dream.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDreamerCalledJohn

Dreams like this always freak me out. I was meditating about a week ago and had a quick flash of a map of the US and I just remember that everything west of the Mississippi River had big red marks through it because it had been completely destroyed by some weather-related event. It was freaky as hell! Now, I don't believe that is going to happen, but it scared me anyway!

I wonder if what you described in your dream is possible. Would be very scary if it actually is possible! I've also had dreams where I knew "they" were going to do something but I didn't know who "they" were. Very odd! If you remember anything else from the dream, feel free to post it! Scary stuff, but you never know what's going to happen these days!

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDreamerCalledJohn
reply to post by Skate

Yeah, it was an interesting dream, but unfortunately my memory of key parts is too unclear; I am not even sure what was suppose to happen or when or why exactly.

The map appeared to have two large areas that could have been explosions or solar flares or some kind of energy on both sides of the planet lined up with the equator I think.

I doubt the dream had anything to do with Louisiana and Voodoo, but who knows?

But Louisiana was in the color green, I do know that for sure, but what did green mean exactly?

My guess is that it meant that it was a safer location, there were other safer locations on the map, and places not so safe; but I do not know what all the colors meant or what all was going to happen or might happen.

Dreams can be crazy sometimes, with some editing this could be a low budget sci-fi movie.

Well usually green means good so let's hope that really is true in this case. If 2012 is when SHTF, then I don't know lol. Won't be in Louisiana, might be chillin out in the good ol' Georgia mountains.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by MMPI2

Oh man! I do not remember what she was wearing, and no she did not mention any of that stuff, this woman was serious and was only focused on explaining the situation; that is all she seemed to care about and left.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Could be your subconscious is afraid of some area of your life coming to light. I think it is highly likely there is an important message in the dream for you, the rest of us probably not so much.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by gemineye

Interesting, thank you for sharing that, it is good that you at least remembered a color too.

Unfortunately that is all I can remember of the dream, but if I remember more, I will post it.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Skate

That sounds good to me, have fun.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by iforget

Maybe, I just wish my darn memory was not so bad of the dream, I like to remember as much as I can; dreams can be very interesting, and sometimes I do learn things about myself.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Dreams are serious tools in our brain. sometimes they are for our own gratifacation other times they can be omens. It's up to you to discern the difference. You have been given a gift to have such lucid dreams.
There are many things changing in the earth and I think that you have tuned into that.
I wish you all blessings and thank you for sharing.

Red

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I had a dream the other night as well that appeared to be about a CME.

We were over at a friends house upstairs in his living room watching the news...I got the impression that something had happened or was going to happen.
Most of the people there were downstairs in the basement trying to keep the kids entertained.
My friend, myself and my wife were standing in the living room when suddenly the back of a couch near the sliding glass door to the deck started browning and shriveling like it was being cooked...I could see the wood on the deck was starting to smoke a little too.
I head the tires pop in the driveway and we were running down to the basement after my friend said something like "It's here!"
I remember some other parts of the dream like trying to go somewhere to get something but it gets fuzzy after that...

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by coldkidc

Ooo, that does sound interesting, I would like to hear more.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by redzareptile

You are welcome and thank you.

I do feel there is a lot to dreams to explore, the fun, the serious, and everything in between.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I'd give ya more but I'm not very good at remembering my dream details...so that is about all I can remember...it gets fuzzy after I get out to the car...I think I remember my skin burning or something so maybe I just end up dying and woke up before I kicked the bucket.
Probably won't try to make it to the car in the future if something like that ever does happen lol

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by coldkidc

Okay, thank you, and that sounds like a good idea; we would not want you to get burnt again.

join