It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Super Soldier Talk with James Rink and Aaron Ortiz

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
The amatuers will think this stuff is too far out, but the ones of you who are advanced, who are far into stepping otu the matrix, and know there is far more to this world than what the mainstream media programming would have you believe, will watch and listen with an open-mind.

So much far out stuff is gonna happen in the coming yours, educate yourself and prepare yourself, so that when others start asking questions, you will be the one to know what's up.

educate-yourself.org...
edit on 17-2-2011 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

This Answer to a question, given by Andy Pero in an interview may lend some support to what James said about the Greys intentions.

educate-yourself.org...

EL: Who or what groups do you think are running the show here in the US or even on Earth? How do the aliens fit into all of this?

AP: It is very complicated, but basically there are four main versions or groups of the New World Order, all with slightly varying agendas. The first group comprises the US and Western Europe (i.e., England, Germany, France and the US). The second group is Eastern Europe fused with Western Europe and the US. The third group is the countries of the Orient, and the fourth is the Middle Eastern-Saudia Arabian elements and all the oil money. There are also off world groups (aliens and future human Nazi's types called Zardanians, Reptilians, Greys and Dracos) who also have a hand in the NWO plans. For the time being, the old money groups of Europe and England have teamed up with die hard Nazi factions, Jews and Americans forming the group that has been always been known as the Illuminati and affiliated secret societies. This large international group controls the media, police force, military, etc. The Illuminati is also part of the NWO plan, which includes members such as George Bush, Prince Charles and other high ranking people.

As for the aliens, I think most of the alien Greys are either under the authority of or in collaboration with the Reptilians, Dracos and the Illuminati, based on some of my experiences and memories that are still returning to me. Some Grey groups are in conflict with the Reptilian/Draco agenda and are doing their own thing (human/grey hybridization programs) so to speak. Their agenda gets into heavy spiritual matters having to do with acquiring an emotional body and an ability to ascend to higher dimensions. They are using humans to accomplish this via the human/alien hybrids. Humans have the key in terms of having a threefold essence or unity of being, physical, emotional and spiritual. Other aliens have lost this unity of being (because of the fall from grace), thus inhibiting them from ascending to higher dimensions, or evolving to higher levels. This gets back to the original Luciferic rebellion, fallen angels and the various conflicts between species.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

я ничего не понимаю здесь :-P

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

James and I have talked about our experiences on the phone a few times, he's a very decent guy.

Rich

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Wow... I am speechless. That has to be the worst interview I have ever seen. Guess what... I just looked into the future, then I was there..oops I just did it again and again. Yet another example of the dribble that gives conspiracies a bad name. I'm looking into the future to see what's for dinner... I see chinese food. Yummy!

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
people take this guy seriously?

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by RustyShakleford92

То есть, скорее всего, потому что этот сайт является преимущественно на английском языке. Он предназначен для людей, желающих обмениваться информацией и считаем, что Есть силы заговоре против общего блага.

В этом разделе говорится о космических пришельцев, тайные правительства и духовных сил.

edit on 17/2/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Почему вы набрав в Россию?

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

I was only replying to Rusty...

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Privet .. Vodka Tovarisch
sorry my russian is rusty .. Tho do remember couple lines that worked well to pick up girls

Oh.. Oops back to topic.. Erm .. What was the topic again ? ? ?

top topics

join