It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi all

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Been lurking for quite awhile on this site. I cant believe no one had this username yet! Any Deus Ex fans here? Any ideas on what I should do for my avatar?

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Welcome Versalife!! I have never played, but heard of, the video game Deus Ex. As for your avatar, it seems here that you should find something indicative of yourself. Mine is from a detail of a sketch done by Mateusz Skutnik and it really suits me. Not that I look like that guy, but I am apt to ask people, "Do you got the pass?"
edit on 17-2-2011 by tsawyer2 because: typo

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Versalife

Hi versalife and welcome aboard, I just joined myself and of course it's lot's of fun with nice people. I still play Star Wars Galaxies myself anyways welcome!

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Versalife
Hope to see you in the forums soon.. welcome aboard

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, there are some really cool avatars here, mine not so much, except to me
. Since you have been lurking I'm sure you seen them. Be creative and enjoy the process.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamschist
Welcome to ATS, there are some really cool avatars here, mine not so much, except to me
. Since you have been lurking I'm sure you seen them. Be creative and enjoy the process.

Actually, I really like yours Schist, even though it looks like there may be Sandstone in there....

new topics

top topics

join