It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The BIG STINK at the Federation of American Scientists (FAS)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
The BIG STINK at the Federation of American Scientists (FAS)

On the surface we seem to have a benevolent organisation committed to the responsible advancement of science in the modern world.

In their own words:

The Federation of American Scientists, an independent, nonpartisan think tank and membership organization, is dedicated to providing rigorous, objective, evidence-based analysis and practical policy recommendations on national and international security issues connected to applied science and technology.

So far so good...

Moreover, FAS is committed to educating policymakers, the public, the news media, and the next generation of scientists, engineers, and global leaders about the urgent need for creating a more secure and better science-educated world.

Even better...

Founded in 1945 by many of the scientists who built the first atomic bombs, FAS is devoted to the belief that scientists, engineers, and other technically trained people have the ethical obligation to ensure that the technological fruits of their intellect and labor are applied to the benefit of humankind. The founding mission was to prevent nuclear war. While nuclear security remains a major objective of FAS today, the organization has expanded its critical work at the intersection of applied science and security to include the issues of bio-security, building technologies, conventional arms sales monitoring, energy security, government secrecy, international science partnerships, learning technologies, and terrorism analysis.

Government secrecy? WOW, they're on our side!

This all sounds lovely... but what ended in 1945?

Now is anyone else thinking Paperclip?

Operation Paperclip was the Office of Strategic Services (OSS) program used to recruit the scientists of Nazi Germany for employment by the United States in the aftermath of World War II...US President Harry...Truman's order expressly excluded anyone found “to have been a member of the Nazi Party, and more than a nominal participant in its activities, or an active supporter of Nazi militarism.”
Said restrictions would have rendered ineligible most of the scientists the JIOA* had identified for recruitment...To circumvent President Truman’s anti-Nazi order, and the Allied Potsdam and Yalta agreements, the JIOA worked independently to create false employment and political biographies for the scientists. The JIOA also expunged from the public record the scientists' Nazi Party memberships and régime affiliations. Once “bleached” of their Nazism, the US Government granted the scientists security clearance to work in the United States.

*Joint Intelligence Objectives Agency

en.wikipedia.org...

Indeed, many of those scientists will either have long-since retired or be dead and buried by now... But they certainly will have bred and could've influenced others.
There is a saying, like father – like son. Admittedly, it doesn't apply in a lot of cases, for example my father is an abusive homosexual with drug issues*, and I couldn't be further from that.
*For the record I've got nothing against gay people or those who take drugs

But it cannot be denied that a lot of people do follow in the footsteps of their parents. And with the formal identities of said scientists having been bleached whiter than white, how will we ever know who they are? But more importantly, as time goes on, how will we know who they inspired?

The above observations weren't enough to satisfy my thirst for some more tangible evidence of something amiss. And I couldn't just present that to you guys, let alone give it such a sensational title. So with that in mind I decided to check out their board members to see if I could smell a rat...

www.fas.org...

This is the first board member I picked to have a look at...

David R. Franz, D.V.M., Ph.D.
Vice President and Chief Biological Scientist, Midwest Research Institute Senior Advisor (Biosecurity Engagement) to the Office of the Assistant to the Secretary of Defense for Nuclear, Chemical and Biological Defense Programs.

www.fas.org...

At this point I was thinking, fair enough, this guy's obviously helping with issues of nuclear security and bio-security, maybe even government secrecy and terrorism analysis.

Then I found this:

THE INSIDE MAN, Col/Dr David R. Franz, KSU's NBAF* Ringer
*National Bio and Agro-Defense Facility

en.wikipedia.org...

Here are some FACTS behind the NBAF Curtain of Transparency

Colonels Nancy K. & Jerry Jaax & Col David Franz, former Commander of the US Army Medical Research Institute for Infectious Diseases (USAMRIID), enabled & armed the 2001 ANTHRAX MAILER. The FBI found several plausible scenarios for how the USAMRRID employee of 19 years, Dr. Bruce Ivins, could have removed Anthrax due to lax security & safety protocols at USAMRIID. In 2003, the Army gave Ivins its highest civilian honor.
Col. Franz joined up with Midwest Research Institute, KC, MO, in 2003. He actually runs MRI's lab in Fredrick, MD, a contractor for USAMRIID (infamous DoD "revolving door" job).

affiliate.kickapps.com...

Now a question arises...

If the true mission of FAS is to “ensure that the technological fruits of their intellect and labor are applied to the benefit of humankind.” Then why on Earth would they have a person such as Dr. Franz on their board?
Forget his connections, surely his questionable track record would immediately exclude him from any affiliation with such an 'honourable' institution as the FAS...

With this in mind, and a lot of help and direction from someone (thank you so much) I checked out one of their avenues of research.
It's something we've all heard about on mainstream media, and has probably affected someone you know...

Influenza

Here is one of the emails I received:

David,

Last night I discovered something very disturbing. I was living in Manhattan, Kansas when this was written, right next to Fort Riley, Army Base. In 1918 when World War I was going on, a soldier at the base got H1N1 influenza, he was called "patient 0" - in other words that is the first known case. Other soldiers got sick and were deployed overseas to the war. There were so many men dying on the battlefield of this influenza that it ended the war... I live in the most beautiful home in Manhattan and it was built by a man for his wife. Not long after they moved in she died of the Influenza. In 1997 it was in the news (paper, tv?) That the government had exhumed a body and said that the CDC in Atlanta wanted to make a vaccine from it. But for almost 100 years no one had died from it so why make a vaccine? Well last night I found out why...H1N1 was created to be a bioweapon.

Naturally, being an ATSer, I started to dig...

There is more information on bioweapons and biosecurity at the websites below:

www.globalsecurity.org...
cbdstconf2010.sainc.com...
www.dtra.mil...

Background on 1918 Influenza A (H1N1)

This is the official line:

Novel influenza A (H1N1) is a new flu virus of swine origin that was first detected in Mexico and the United States in March and April, 2009. The first novel H1N1 patient in the United States was confirmed by laboratory testing at CDC on April 15, 2009.

www.news-medical.net.../H1N1

Here is some information from the FAS website:

Recently, the virus was reconstituted from frozen tissue samples from a woman who died from the virus...When the 1918 flu disappeared, no samples of the virus were retained for scientific study. In 1997, however, scientists recovered fragments of the virus’s RNA genome from the preserved remains of infected people...Recently, scientists were able to remake 1918 flu using a technique called reverse genetics. They started by making DNA copies of the virus genome segments because DNA is easier to manipulate in the lab than RNA. Each of those copies was then placed into a larger piece of circular DNA called a plasmid. Those eight DNA circles are then put into an animal cell. The animal cell produces the proteins that correspond to the 8 segments which then form the flu virus. The technique also allows scientists to selectively manipulate individual parts of the virus when doing experiments.

www.fas.org...

Please watch this video:

How can it be allowed for a scientist to carry out the research whereby he utilises the H key from the 1918 Spanish flu to render the normal flu virus deadly, let alone engineer avian flu to make it transmittable between humans? This is just insane... And it makes me wonder what else they could be creating in their laboratories.

In the video it also refers to the death toll of the 1918 Spanish flu... Fifty million! 50,000,000! 50 MILLION! However you write it, it never looks any better.
And these 'respectable' scientific institutions have board members such as Dr. Franz...

Who tells the scientists what to research?

Dr. Franz was the first and only guy I looked at...

Who else have they got?
Who are their sponsors?

It makes you wonder when you see row upon row of FEMA coffins, stacked up high, able to fit three people inside... Just what are TPTB planning?

So these deadly influenza strains, as we know, seem to affect relatively healthy people in their prime. This is because the immune system goes into overdrive – those with stronger immune systems are more likely to die due to a more pronounced response to the virus.

When you catch the flu, your immune system launches a massive attack on the virus that causes excessive inflammation. This is where the runny nose, sore throat and achiness come from.
While it is necessary for fighting off the virus, this overwhelming inflammation can start to kill your own cells and, if it gets out of hand, it can lead to organ failure and death.
When inflammation goes off the handle, the body releases endocannabinoids, which are natural chemicals that suppress the immune system, taking down the inflammation before it does more harm than good. This endocannabinoid system, as it's called, is one of the many systems responsible for maintaining balance and health in the body.
In more severe strains of the flu, like avian flu, the endocannabinoid system can't always keep up. When this happens, the organs, particularly the lungs, fail.
"They die not from the virus itself but from their own immune response," Melamede said.

forum.grasscity.com...

It appears cannabinoids may have a dampening effect on the immune system, thus decreasing the intensity of the immune system response...
Better make sure those cannabinoid receptors in your brain are working well.

Maybe then it'd best to avoid the cannabinoid receptor blocker Rimonabant, the anti-obesity drug (aka Acomplia, Bethin, Monaslim, Remonabent, Riobant, Slimona, Rimoslim, Zimulti and Riomont).

Luckily that's easy.

Despite the FDA's issuing an approvable letter in February 2006 for the obesity indication, and a nonapprovable letter for smoking cessation, the drug did not enter the market in the United States in 2006.

en.wikipedia.org...

Unfortunately there's another on the horizon: TM38837

en.wikipedia.org...
www.7tm.com...

So, TPTB sell us fast food to make us fat, then we buy magazines to tell us how ugly we are. I think someone, somewhere, is making a lot of money, and laughing at us.

Then these lovely people come up with a cure... and we all flock to buy it, unwittingly becoming more susceptible to their engineered bioweapons. Someone is laughing, hard.

And what of those who get the vaccine?

Why do they only insist on vaccines for children, the elderly and expectant mothers?
Let's have a look at the ingredients and some possible effects...

NB. Please bear in mind this is just one of many brands – please check the ingredients for yourselves if you decide to have the shot.

The FluLaval brand (killed injected vaccine), made by ID Biomedical Corp. of Quebec and distributed by GlaxoSmithKline, is approved for 18 years of age and
older. It contains:
The killed and split virus particles
Saline
Mercury—the full 25 micrograms is present in each dose.
Residual egg proteins
Sodium deoxycholate
Formaldehyde (< 25 mcg)
No antibiotics are used in this vaccine.

Mmmm...Mercury AND Formaldehyde...what a tasty combination:

Many vaccines still contain thimerosal (49.6% ethylmercury by weight.) While mercury is a highly toxic element second only to radioactive plutonium, when combined with other ingredients, specifically aluminium and formaldehyde, the synergistic effects increase 10,000-fold. Individuals who suffer from chronic mercury exposure will have a unique expression of symptoms.

Hopefully nobody who gets a shot containing mercury uses deodorants containing aluminium... or smokes cigarettes...

Symptoms Characteristic of Chronic, Low-Dose Exposure

Erethism (nervousness, irritability, mood instability, blushing)
Tremor
Personality change
Suicidal tendency
Paraesthesia
Impaired hearing
Speech disorders
Visual disturbance
Abnormal reflexes
Disturbed gait
Gingivitis (inflammation of the gums)
Impaired nerve conduction
Renal damage
Adverse outcome of pregnancy
Infertility
Pneumonitis (lung disease)
Glioblastoma (brain cancer)
Immune system dysfunction

Symptoms Characteristic of Acute, High-Dose Exposure

Gastroenteritis (stomach upset)
Mouth pain
Abdominal pain
Vomiting
Excessive salivation
Anuria (urine production stops)
Uraemia (urine products appearing in the blood)
Nephritis (kidney disease leading to kidney failure)
Anorexia (lack of appetite)
Ataxia (difficulty in moving)...

Mercury and Reproductive Health

Chronic mercury exposure can seriously impair fertility and outcome of pregnancy. In one study, 45 women dentists and 31 dental nurses were questioned about their reproductive history and hair samples were taken to estimate mercury exposure. A positive association was found between elevated mercury levels and incidence of malformations and aborted pregnancies. Mercury exposure also resulted in menstrual cycle disorders, arising from interference with the part of the brain which controls reproduction (hypothalamo-pituitary-gonadal axis).

During pregnancy, mercury passes readily through the placenta; the concentration in cord blood is elevated above the level of the maternal blood. There is therefore a risk to the foetus in chronically-exposed pregnant women, although case studies to date are not conclusive. One case report describes the birth of a severely brain-damaged baby to a woman dentist who was exposed to mercury vapour levels in excess of the TLV during pregnancy. In the most recent report, a Swedish dentist was exposed to mercury vapour during her pregnancy through a leaking amalgamator; the foetus showed mild kidney inflammation but was born clinically healthy. The World Health Organisation stated in 1991 that 'the exposure of women in child-bearing age should be as low as possible'.

In men, organic forms of mercury were found to cause hypospermia, a reduction in libido and impotence in some subjects. Evidence of minor genetic damage (aneuploidy) was found, thought to be caused by interference of the metal with thiol groups in the spindle apparatus of dividing cells. More recently, an adverse effect of mercury on sperm motility was reported and another report describes an increased rate of spontaneous abortion in women whose partners were occupationally exposed to mercury vapour.

www.mercurysafety.co.uk...
justlikesuperheroes.blogspot.com...
inside919.ning.com...
mindfullivingnj.com...

What else can these amazing vaccines do for us? This is hard to watch so please bear that in mind before you press 'play'.

And what does Mr. Bill Gates think of vaccines?
Notice the comments between 2:00 and 2:20...

This can be taken one of two ways, either reducing the expected population rise, or reducing the current population. I'm not really sure what to think...

I wonder what sort of population the Earth could sustain if we all learned to live more frugally, and ditched the modern attitude of consumerism?

Well, Sir David Attenborough had something to say about that courtesy of a straightforward calculation from Prof. William Rees of UBC (watch from 6.30 to end):

As many as 18 billion? Fantastic! We can all live together sustainably if we just change our way of thinking and recognise true moral righteousness.

We just need to listen to the voice inside, instead of being brainwashed by the false values created by corporate mentality and the overwhelming majority of mainstream media.

Instead, we've fallen headlong into a system whereby the young and the elderly are unwittingly poisoned, and the people in their prime, able to fight the good fight, are beaten by apathy and manufactured illnesses.

Brilliant.

We're not just lining the pockets of the oligarchs, we're lining our own coffins.

We're all being made to undergo a program of eugenics to reduce our population so that the privileged few can live any way they want to...

I know this is all doom and gloom, and please don't think for a second that I'm suggesting every person in FAS is crooked. I'm sure the vast majority of scientists and members are doing something they think is for the greater good of humanity, as the website so vehemently states.

The problem is, they're not the ones with the money, so they're not calling the shots.

I would urge those with an open mind to take a good, hard look at the information contained within the FAS website.
It doesn't take a great stretch of the imagination to see what could be headed our way should someone undesirable be at the helm of this powerful operation.

Please, please try to look past the rhetoric.

I hate to be the bearer of bad (but obvious) news, but we're all up # creek without a paddle if we don't stand up to this eugenics program.

“It is better for all the world, if instead of waiting to execute degenerate offspring for crime or to let them starve for their imbecility, society can prevent those who are manifestly unfit from continuing their kind...
Three generations of imbeciles are enough.”

www.hsl.virginia.edu...

Peace and Love,

Dave

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Eugenics are nothing new.The nazi's avocated it.Nice post well done.S&Fnot to puzzled about who's behind it.See Monsanto and their friends.Check for links to them or their subsideraries.Or even for companies they used to own.They own what was blackwater, you know.Now they have there own mercs.called Xe security or something like that.Ex cia and black op guys.
edit on 2/17/2011 by lonegurkha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I cannot comment on your findings or speculations, but I will make a single point. In the field of computer security, the "white hats" have to learn the same techniques and use the same tools as the "black hats". Because the "white hats" must know how to defeat the "black hats".

I suspect in the field of bio warfare, the same principle logically applies. That's all.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SunSword

I guess so, but when the 'black hats' are telling the 'white hats' what to research - all the while pretending it's for a good cause - that's a pretty dangerous situation to be in...

Especially when you've got an organization advocating openness and responsibility, all the while with a military guy on the board who has a history of sending people nice little parcels of anthrax....

How stupid do they think we are??

edit on 17/2/11 by iamahumandoing because: addition

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by lonegurkha

Thanks

You know the Nazis were inspired by the American policy of eugenics?

Makes you wonder whether it ever stopped.....
And looking at the Georgia Guidestones sort of gives me a sense of urgency...
It hurts thinking that almost everything I can afford to eat or drink is killing me quicker than if I had a bit more money to be able to buy what I really wanted.
And seeing everyone just walking around in silent misery really pains me...

Every time I walk down the street I'm literally the only person with a smile on my face. Everyone else seems to be in a glazed-over stupor of depression.

This is really bad stuff - Just look at what happens when you get the shot they're pushing.
If you have one with mercury and formaldehyde the mercury potency is increased 10,000fold...

Mad as a hatter... We all must be to allow this stuff to happen to us 'in our best interests'.

The eugenics thing shows they re getting rid of 'imbeciles', imbeciles being those who get the shot.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Those insane, TPTB, thought the H1N1 would kill us all off, I guess it is only by the Grace of God our immune systems are so depleated and damaged that we didn't all die. They are probably very disappointed. They started yelling about a pandemic before even anyone had heard about H1N1

CHECK THIS OUT : TEST COUNTRY

www.testcountry.org...

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
You know, today in the UK there was a huge backtrack of Government policy because of people power?

They were planning to sell off all the forests to private investors in hope to cut the budget deficit.

Over 500,000 people signed the online petition, giving comments etc about why it shouldn't happen.
David Cameron had to apologise in the House of Commons for getting it so terribly wrong...Not a week before he was still staunchly defending his original stance to continue with the sell-off.

People DO have power to do something about this stuff.

The culture of 'I'll watch it on TV' is killing us slowly, well, I say slowly...

All the additives we are subjected to - I don't think for one second that they aren't carefully planned out and selected to give us just the right cocktail to kill us off.
When that doesn't work they give us a shot.
And if we don't want a shot our own immune systems will kill the healthy.
And if you're not healthy they give you drugs to make sure you aren't going to be able to slow your immune response down enough to not drown in your own body when you catch their manufactured viruses.

We're all cornered.

The protests are starting in certain countries - UK included - (with the budget's effects on public spending)
But when will we ever stand up and protest about the elephant in the room...We must be crazy.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

Great find coolottie

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by iamahumandoing

awesome job! As another posted, eugenics is nothing new, but the devious new ways they come up with to thin the herd is just mind boggling. So good to know science is working hard to come up with new ways to kill us. 3 million people die of starvation every year but I guess we're not dying fast enough. But Hey!- more jobs in the medical industry- i knew there had to be an upside! Ugh....

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
OMG !!!! You have got to watch this I just found it. Sunday I went to my local Walmart and I saw 4 people with sergicial masks on.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
We need to learn how these disinformation programs are used to steer public opinion. If we can understand the tactics used 50 years ago, then maybe it will be easier to project into our current reality. Back during WW2 the government was recruiting Science fiction writers to create disinfo. L Ron Hubbard, Forrest Ackerman, and Robert Heinlein all gathered at a commune operated by Jack Parsons. There are all kinds of tongue in cheek descriptions of occult involvement etc. available on the web but not many facts. The point is these Sci Fi writers were enlisted by the military complex. Ackerman was enlisted in the army and L Ron Hubbard was rumored to be involved with the Navy. They were all investigated by the FBI. The writers collaboration may have been similar to the Tom Clansey arrangement. The authors create a military friendly paradigm that potential soldiers and sailers can identify with. Fiction writers are adept at using elements of sex, heroism, paranoia etc. to steer their readers.

Its often a little difficult to tell where the science ends and where the disinfo begins in these situations. They use fictitious characters and published accounts are often just parody that may have very little bearing on the true story. The personal histories of the operation paperclip participants would be hidden with disinfo for obvious reasons. Last night I was researching the character of Jack Parsons. He was reported to have died in a terrible explosion while mixing explosives in his garage. There was a theory that this might be related to the death of Paul Nemenyi a Manhatten project scientist and the Ivy Mike test in the Pacific. The Ivy Mike device was a huge Hydrogen bomb with vague publicly unknown origins.

en.wikipedia.org...

If we are careful we may be able to use reverse engineering to get at the truth for some of these old secret projects. We have to be aware of the disinfo campaigns and get a feel for where we draw the line between truth and fiction, science and allegory.
edit on 17-2-2011 by Bordon81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Here we go guys they funders of Federation of American Scientist want to nutter you all. Stewart R. Mott Foundation and of course the Rockeffeller Family Fund is backing this.

www.fas.org...

www.mariestopes.org.uk...

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
The Guys behind the guys behind the guy....always ends up with the same players.
The same freakin names keep cropping up attached to these ugly policies.
Christmas!princ Phillip, and the bloody Queen are part of it!
The war is almost won ans we havent even started to fight back yet!
gawd!Where are the people with some cojones left in this society????

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Tremendous amount of work and awesome presentation so a definite S&F. Having said that I'm still working through it and will have to check facts for myself, but I wanted to bump now for your hard work.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

Coolottie those are some scary videos there. Real eye-openers, they just go to show who is in the driving seat with this sort of thing. And it's exactly who it shouldn't be...

If everyone who reads this thread takes the time to go through it thoroughly and watch every video I'm sure it'll be a good thing

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Thanks for your appreciation

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Where are the people with some cojones left in this society????

Good question

Balls seem to be lacking nowadays... And all the big players are and always have been the same, they move in the same circles. It's obvious and everyone is just blind to it – through choice for the most part which is the saddest thing of all.

At least we're not like that

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Bordon81

You mention disinfo... funnily enough, you know scientology.org? Well when I saw the advert on TV over here I immediately purchased f**kscientology.org.

Problem is I'm not sure what to do with it... Could use some help with good information to get me started, at the moment I've got the domain up for sale but my heart won't let me sell (or give) it to anyone other than someone who'll fight the good fight.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by iamahumandoing

This is really bad stuff - Just look at what happens when you get the shot they're pushing. If you have one with mercury and formaldehyde the mercury potency is increased 10,000fold... Mad as a hatter... We all must be to allow this stuff to happen to us 'in our best interests'.

I remember reading about the mercury problem in the felt hat making industry years ago. Of course that is where the term must come from. Even just eating too much mercury laced tuna can cause problems. It would be a shame if we find out the whole Arizona episode with Loughner was caused by mercury tainted tuna.

FAS is one of the better sources for getting you near the truth. Often times you have to do the math yourself though. Its kind of like a gamblers guide to Las Vegas. They may tell you how the casino rules differ between casinos but they aren't going to tell you when to split a pair of 7's at blackjack. There are specific probabilities determining the outcome that depend on what the dealer is showing for any given hand.

But what if you are using a pyramid strategy of increasing your bets to cover your losses? If you make a hard rule of always splitting 7's it doesn't hurt you as much using that kind of strategy. What are the odds that splitting a pair of 7's inappropriately is going to occur during the run of losses that busts you?

Perhaps if there were more ATS posts with some meat in them it would attract the Eddington mathematician types and we could be more productive?

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Bordon81

The other odd thing about mercury is that tubes of it were used in the very first computers to store memory....

Makes me think about all this digital information being beamed around us everyday.

Delay line memory was a form of computer memory used on some of the earliest digital computers. Like many modern forms of electronic computer memory, delay line memory was a refreshable memory, but as opposed to modern random access memory, delay line memory was serial-access. In the earliest forms of delay line memory, information introduced to the memory in the form of electric pulses was transduced into mechanical waves that propagated relatively slowly through a medium, such as a cylinder filled with a liquid like mercury, a magnetostrictive coil, or a piezoelectric crystal. The propagation medium could support the propagation of hundreds or thousands of pulses at any one time.

Wonder what the effect could be when mercury ingestion is coupled with crystalline (petrified/calcified) pineal glands (thanks fluoride)...

Could it be used to install certain messages in us?

Honestly I've no idea but it kinda makes you wonder...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join