It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton goons rough up peaceful protester at freedom press conference!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by crimvelvet
reply to post by MindSpin

Well...I'm gonna play devil's advocate here.

There are other people there attending this speech...they are all sitting down. Yes, standing up and turning your back on the speaker is a swell form of peaceful protest...but what about the people sitting behind this man? Do they not deserve to view this speech without being obstructed by this man?...

I call BS

FIRST I am short waisted. That means whenever I have to go to the movies, theater or what have you I have to lean to the side to see around the person sitting in front of me. The audience in this case could do exactly what I did. LEAN.

SECOND This was a talk about PROTESTING for crying out loud. You would think the audience would be a wee bit responsive to a guy PROTESTING instead of sitting on their butts like a bunch of lard. ESPECIALLY since it was in a college setting.

I am ashamed of the American Sheeple and can only say they deserve what is coming to them since they will not defend the legacy left them.

I agree completely. MindSpin's argument seems to me to be a little bit more than slightly obtuse. The duplicity, irony and sheer insanity of this happening at a speech defending the very behavior the man exhibited speaks volumes to the the lies and deceit we are subject to.

How can we believe anything that comes out of these people's mouths anymore? It's exactly the same principle as the dictators of the Arab countries publicly stating that they support the right of the people to protest, and in the same breath issuing orders for those people to be beaten and hauled off en masse.

And Clinton didn't bat an eyelash as the man was hauled off. During a speech about the injustice of protesters being hauled off. Anyone who can't see the duplicity in this needs some coffee. But that's just my opinion.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Novatrino
reply to post by Freenrgy2

I agree. She just kept talking like a robot, she didn't miss ONE word of her speech. That creeps me out.

Right. Hell, she actually smirked as he was standing up off camera.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majestic Lumen
reply to post by Looking_Glass

It appears the terrorists beat him because he was exercizing his freedoms, which the terrorists hate, and it is why the terrorists are trying to eliminate our freedoms, except, the real terrorists are not arab extremists, they are suit wearing political figures, who claim to represent the American people.

Exactly.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
As you know, its probably too late when Americans react to whats going on and finally act in the peoples' best interest. Bought out by large corporations and media, the majority off people are too focused on on the popular television sitcoms, dramas and commercials showing items they need to purchase or ads that inform them they are suffering from depression or one of several other ailments which is most likely caused by poor nutrition since there is hardly any good stuff left in the food from grocery stores or caused from the chemicals introduced in the water systems to keep you safe.

edit on 21-2-2011 by gardCanada because: grammar

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by WhizPhiz

It's laughable really, you Americans are screwed, because I know you guys will never take serious action against these political terrorists, you're all too scared and/or ignorant, they have you by the balls and they are going to keep degrading and suppressing your freedoms until you have nothing left.

Damn straight. I've got a family to feed,
. I don't have any free time like those Egyptians to be protesting and whatnot. Seriously, our government would just whip out some of the "active denial systems" and we'd be done.
By the way, what country are you in that is so dramatically defeating the "status quo"? And what's with your attitude? Not necessary. If I wanted trolling, I would cross a bridge with some goats.
edit on 2/21/2011 by FoJAk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by WhizPhiz

I'm pretty sure the mods don't really care when bad language is used in the relevant context in a serious manner.

Also not true. I have had posts taken off for "T and C" violations where I even censored my own curse words, of course one could still make out the intended word, and no they were not directed at anyone. It basically comes down to which MOD sees your post, and who feels like being a Nazi that day.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I could understand if this man was interrupting by speech by yelling and that, but he was just standing in protest. If they are so scared of their image that they have to really rough a person up like up, what devious things are they doing behind the scenes to make them scared of that negative publicity?

It's not a conspiracy. They're extreme action to this silent protest proves as such.
edit on 27-2-2011 by DavinciThales because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join