It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton goons rough up peaceful protester at freedom press conference!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MindSpin

I agree there is nothing wrong with devil's advocate. Is there a longer version of this video? I'm not entirely sure where the man was standing in the room, altough it appears the be the back or near the back.

Also it is very quiet in the room, as in you can hear it when they start to take the man out. I think I hear a seat moving back and forth as one would when you get up from one of those folded chairs. That would make me think we could hear if someone asked him to sit down or leave.

What I get from the video audio is they just start to scuffle with the man. It does appear he is resisting but it looks more out of surprise than anything to me. I wasn't there so don't know the full extent of events.

Between what Hillary's speech was about and how they manhandled him, negated everything she was speeking about in my opinion.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TexasChem

She should never be in that position. You can't have change when you have people with un-realistic ideals their whole political careers being in charge making decisions for the American people when they truely don't represent the American People.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

And just think it is rumored in from her campaign to either and/or run in the next election and the following election. God save us all if she ever won that election. The Clinton's will seek revenge for anyone who did wrong to them, to people who they did wrong to and anyone standing in their way.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
In all seriousness, what was his crime? Why has this man been beaten?

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Looking_Glass

It appears the terrorists beat him because he was exercizing his freedoms, which the terrorists hate, and it is why the terrorists are trying to eliminate our freedoms, except, the real terrorists are not arab extremists, they are suit wearing political figures, who claim to represent the American people.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majestic Lumen
reply to post by Looking_Glass

It appears the terrorists beat him because he was exercizing his freedoms, which the terrorists hate, and it is why the terrorists are trying to eliminate our freedoms, except, the real terrorists are not arab extremists, they are suit wearing political figures, who claim to represent the American people.

If I could star you 1000 times, I would.
Can you make a thread about terrorists who hate our (all people of the world) freedoms?

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Freenrgy2

In the old west Piano players were trained to keep playing even if someone got shot in the bar to maintain calmness and a no need to panic attitude amongst the mass. Looks like that theory worked perfectly well for clinton here.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

I agree with you dude. What do you expect from these baby killing, war criminal Congress critters yet alone "Oh Vince!" Hillery; cookies and milk?

Face it, they are killers. It's just a matter of time before they figure out a Hannity excuse to start killing us.

I was a staunch supporter of Gandhi's non violence but after seeing this, I am leaning towards Malcolm's advice; namely, "I don't even call it violence when it's self-defense, I call it intelligence."

No more lone wolf protests. Protests are to be done in numbers and in the spirit of Malcolm will "be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on us, we send him to the cemetery."

To paraphrase X further, I am starting to think violence is now justified if non violence does not stop the illegal wars, baby killing, torture, and theft of the Treasury.

edit on 18-2-2011 by beijingyank because: format

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

You actually took the words right out of my mouth.

USA. What the hell are you doing. Land of the Free?? I think not. We the people, by the people. Has everyone forgotten what that means? This country, (by that, I mean this government) is full of bullbleep. We are totally being controlled. We can't do what we want, when we want. Say what we want to say, when we want to say it,or do what we want to do, when we want to do it. Don't get me wrong. This is not Iran, North Korea, or Bahrain....however, look at what has become of this country....Do you think it's going to get better....or worse. That man had a right to free speach, and he was taken down. Remind you of any of the other countries you see on the news? Hello United States of Suppression.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by notofdahsheeple

The piano player kept playing as a means of showing he didn't have a gun so he wouldn't draw any gun fire.

Clinton has been disgraced, is a disgrace, and will be a disgrace to this nation in history books a thousand years from now.

edit on 18-2-2011 by beijingyank because: grammar

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

People are watching, reading, voting, yet unwilling to speak up against a thuggish, manipulative, lying administration.

jw

Are you talking about the Obama administration or the Bush administration? Frankly, your words are appropriate in describing both administrations.

Yet you seem to have a particular hard-on against the incumbent group of thugs and liars.

Are you a Neocon, by any chance? Gee, I wonder.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiricusTheoricus

You don't even have free speech on this website. You just had to say "bullbleep". Why? Because they would have removed your post. This is America?

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Here's a video of the take-down from the school's student newspaper site:
media.www.gwhatchet.com...

Edit - and here's the university's take on the speech, no mention of the protest
gwtoday.gwu.edu...

The student paper site has a comments section with only 10 comments so far. Make yourselves heard.
edit on 19-2-2011 by Gorpo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by FoJAk

You just had to say "bullbleep". Why? Because they would have removed your post. This is America?
I'm pretty sure the mods don't really care when bad language is used in the relevant context in a serious manner. But when the bad language is used to be hateful and insulting, it will be removed for obvious reasons. If this man was insulting people and acting out of line, then I can see a reason for removing him, but he was protesting peacefully and they still felt it necessary to remove him. That's just flat out wrong and shows just how retarded Clinton and her goons are. It's laughable really, you Americans are screwed, because I know you guys will never take serious action against these political terrorists, you're all too scared and/or ignorant, they have you by the balls and they are going to keep degrading and suppressing your freedoms until you have nothing left. Have fun with that.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I think it's very sad how fast our country forgets the heroes that fought for it.
I'm seeing things get so divided and it's getting to the point noones on your side unless you write them a check.

When the heroes that fought to keep us out of foureighn hands as slaves,get treated like this daily..how long is it before the nation crumbles.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by miracleretiree

I share your concerns of course.

What's needed is alternative, enhanced approaches to our government operations. Essentially, better education all around is required.

Ray McGovern sees what governments do to squash dissent.

Among them, blatant suppression.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   

make it go viral send share it with all on twitter and facebook it isn't all bad this is the way news gets around in less than a hour these days it all falls on you stop hoping and make it thats what i do and even if i get one person every 10 videos the friends they have may go nuts for it and then it spreads. As they shampoo comercial used to go that Waynes World took the piss out of you tell two friends and they tell two friends and so on and so on make these social sites work as social media truth hunting sites.

It's time to stop hiding in your mums basement thinking all is a conspiracy and open up weaknesses they have left before they seal them up like they already have with videos on youtube being unviewable as you live in the wrong area which is just slowly going against us. Watch all media sites do this to contain every country so nothing ever spreads and we are kept in the dark again.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by vkturbo

This sort of thing is precisely why I moved overseas years ago.

America has less Freedoms now then most 3rd world countries, I should know I live in one now and notice an influx in expats over here in the Philippines.

Heck I can actually smoke in a bar

While doesn't come without its own dangers its better to have all my freedoms I had in the 80's.

1st post
edit on 19-2-2011 by Calibrax because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by MindSpin

Well...I'm gonna play devil's advocate here.

There are other people there attending this speech...they are all sitting down. Yes, standing up and turning your back on the speaker is a swell form of peaceful protest...but what about the people sitting behind this man? Do they not deserve to view this speech without being obstructed by this man?...

I call BS

FIRST I am short waisted. That means whenever I have to go to the movies, theater or what have you I have to lean to the side to see around the person sitting in front of me. The audience in this case could do exactly what I did. LEAN.

SECOND This was a talk about PROTESTING for crying out loud. You would think the audience would be a wee bit responsive to a guy PROTESTING instead of sitting on their butts like a bunch of lard. ESPECIALLY since it was in a college setting.

I am ashamed of the American Sheeple and can only say they deserve what is coming to them since they will not defend the legacy left them.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

The crowd came for a show, not for justice.

It came down to acting their role, and the Washington crowd is indoctrinated to believe it can't happen here. Like somehow laws on paper and speech shows hold magical powers over human conduct...well clearly they do.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join