It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton goons rough up peaceful protester at freedom press conference!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+69 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Ray McGovern, a peace activist who used to be part of the CIA Shadowlands, was roughed up in DC when he turned his back on Hillary Clinton in silent protest.
The Clinton goons were worried a camera would pan over and show him in a veterans for peace T-shirt with his back turned to her in silent protest and how it would negatively impact Clintons image and attempted to rectify the situation.Instead they made it much, much worse.This evil political windbag did not even flinch as Ray was forcibly removed for no reason!
How ironic that Clinton is speaking about opressive governments repressing free speech and she allows this behavior!Sorry if this is posted already.I did a search and did not find it.

A concerned citizen calls in to the police...

edit on 17-2-2011 by TexasChem because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I'm surprised no one has S&F'd this yet as I haven't seen it on ATS thus far.

This is typicall of the two-faced BS they've been throwing at us practically every day and its disgusting!... to say the least!

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SnakeShot

Thus far I haven't seen it covered in the mainstream media either.
I am fuming. I suppose this is the type of Orwellian behavior we should come to expect in the future if our country continues heading in the direction it is.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Not surprised by it... Par for the course in the new totalitarian states of amerika .. Dissent is not allowed.. Disgusting .. And they want to bring "freedom" to the world.. Pfffth !!! And a two-finger salute to their idea of "freedom".. The world doesnt want or need that type of freedom... Really wish americans would follow the lead set by the egyptians and stand up en masse to their corrupt, warmongoring government... And restore america to what it once was..

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Knowing baout the Clinton body count this don't surprise me at all. The Clintons to me, seem to always be one incident away from total exposure. They know this too I believe so they take all measures to ensure they are insulated from any potential incidents that may expose them. This not being one that drastic, it no less is very much Clinton-ese in the way it was handled.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I'll S & F this post....thank you for posting...
This is why Amerikans will not protest for what they believe in. They will
be silenced by the very ones they question. FEAR!

Goes to show that even when you know whats going on, like McGovern...you will be
made to look like a crazy. The police calls from a "concerned" citizen were par for
the course...as far as the authorities are concerned...no such incident ever happened
and Hillary Clinton's speech went off without a hitch...yeah, right!

"So this is Amerika?"
edit on 17-2-2011 by Holly N.R.A. because: content

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TexasChem

I swear that Ray man looks just like George Carlin. I had to do a double glance at that. Kinda erie in a strange sort of way. RIP Mr. Carlin.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I really hope this youtube video goes viral to assist exposing the masquerade that our "representative" government of the people for the people and by the people sings and dances to, so the citizens may see what it has really become.
edit on 18-2-2011 by TexasChem because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Well, that's just vile. No excuse.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
There really is no excuse for that. If all the man did was turn his back in protest, there is absolutely zero excuse for him to even have had one finger laid upon him.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
This definitely needs very wide exposure. The very definition of doublespeak. I am virtually speechless.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
People need to become aware through avenues like this in order to begin to see through all the double talk propaganda. I mentioned something in another thread this morning that certainly applies as a barometer for good government for the people: No person in government at any level should live any better then the least of their constituents.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Nothing in the news about this swept under the carpet like when she asked diplomats to gather information on the head of nato members like dna samples card numbers etc nothing come of it . Don't want to seem harsh to you americans but hillary clinton is a snake

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Its incredible you posted this yesterday, and more have not responded. This is vile. A veteran peroms a quiet, PEACEFUL protest, and it escalates to that. How could they just sit there? Why did others not in the crowd stand and turn also? Where has the American spirit gone in most people?

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by rakkasansct

I believe that American citizens have become victims of "normalcy" and have become conditioned with media propoganda to believe that if you protest the government you are or will be, considered a "fruitcake" and socially shunned.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Such hypocrisy

Thank you Ray McGovern for bringing this to the world's attention.
Bruised? Yes, bloodied? Dunno, Act of a Patriot? Absolutely!

These cops should know Mr. McGovern by name, they've arrested him enough times.
Just 2 months ago was the last time when he and other Veterans for Peace stood at the White House fence.

S&F

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Not surprised....if people only knew what was going on behind the scenes....The word disgust wouldn't do justice. They've dumbed down our society so much we will need something a lot more disturbing & viral from TPTB to happen to get 3/4's of the population to even get off the couch. Then again they didn't do anything then either. I hope everyone that is aware of all these things are prepared to stand up for the human race when our rights finally face extinction. (we're close)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Are any of you really so surprised? How can you claim, with a straight-face, to be disgusted?

Why are few, if any, of the usual Liberal/Progressive ATS stalwarts not on here after 3 days?

I'll tell you why (as if you didn't know).

Twenty-first century "Progressives" will brook no dissent. You're either a player or you are not.

This is the most politically galvanizing administration since Richard M. Nixon's, and it makes him look like a piker.

Its main goal since the election has nothing to do with freedom, independence or choice; it is keeping and consolidating power and CONTROL of its followers.

Why did Barack Obama tell his Hispanic audience in the run-up to the mid-terms: "We must punish our enemies;" -- he wasn't talking about foreign terrorists, he was talking about those who did not agree with the liberal progressive/dem agenda.
www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/29309
www.weeklystandard.com...

What did DHS Sec tell her anti-terrorism task force to look out for and harass? Returning vets and conservatives. Her "hit list" was posted her in several different threads almost 2 years ago!
newsbusters.org...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Who controls and stages "public appearances" and pseudo- "town halls" by stocking the crowd, giving out "questions" in advance, and eliminating those who disagree? Target some news organizations for exclusion and others for inclusion and promotion?

This administration and its lackeys are doing what they've been doing all along - and were getting praised for in some quarters.

This is the "change" many of you hoped for: Say what the target audience wants to hear, do the opposite to consolidate power and ensure re-election.
Or as Obama, Clinton and Emmanuel like to say: "Never let a good crisis go to waste."

Why would Obama proclaim his December "transformation" by calling for "cost-benefit analysis" for regulations, AFTER he had appointed a task force to impose carbon taxes on everything through "feasibility analysis?" Your food, gas and energy are already being increased by the "Social Cost of Carbon."

And yet, you claim you are "shocked, shocked" that Hillary Clinton, or anyone else in the Obama administration, would proclaim a position that their target audience favors,while at exactly the same time DOING the opposite.
You're pissed, disgusted, moved to "write letters," when those with opposing beliefs are shunned, punished and mistreated?

I do not believe a single word of your posts feigning shock or surprise. I do not believe a single word that comes from this administration or its lackeys at every level, including ATS. If you haven't seen this going on, you've either chosen not to, or chosen not to do anything about it.

deny ignorance
jw
edit on 18-2-2011 by jdub297 because: sanity

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

I don't believe people are as surprised as they are upset this behavior is happening Jdub.
2nd line!

edit on 18-2-2011 by TexasChem because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I'm glad you posted this. I've not had a tv for over a year and a half and tend to miss things like this. What amazes me is Hillary doesn't even seem affected by what is going on. She's a pro!

It appeared he was sitting towards the back of the room and wasn't obstructing the proceedings, the use of force there seemed unwarranted in my opinion.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join