It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COMA'S becoming contagious in the middle east?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Former prime minister of Israel, Ariel Sharon, Former Tunisian President Zine el-Abidine Ben Ali and FORMER Egyptian president Hosni Mubarak have all slipped into COMA'S, Whats going on here?
Is it the pressure of years of political corruption taking it's toll or something more sinister??
Not that this bothers me in the least, I just find it quite bizarre, any idea's?

FORMER Egyptian president Hosni Mubarak is "ailing and bedridden" and may have slipped into a coma, according to media reports.
Read more: www.news.com.au...

JEDDAH, Saudi Arabia, Feb. 17 (UPI) -- Former Tunisian President Zine el-Abidine Ben Ali suffered a stroke and was in a coma in a Saudi Arabian hospital, a French online journalist reported.
Read more: www.upi.com...

Also a thread here - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Former Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon -- who has been in a coma for nearly five years -- was moved to his ranch home from an Israeli hospital Friday.
abcnews.go.com...
edit on 17-2-2011 by Mythkiller because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-2-2011 by Mythkiller because: Mistakes

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Umm. I'm not seeing anything about Ariel Sharon in your links. You have two of the same paragraphs with the same links
edit on 2/17/2011 by CastleMadeOfSand because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by CastleMadeOfSand
Umm. I'm not seeing anything about Ariel Sharon in your links. You have two of the same paragraphs with the same links

thats because Ariel Sharon is old news. like years old.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Mythkiller

It sounds to me a bit like in Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy where that rockstar is dead for a while "for income tax purposes".

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by CastleMadeOfSand

Thanks, just got it sorted

new topics

top topics

join