It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That Fox News Accident with Ron Paul Ought to Teach Americans Something

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I just want to say that Fox doing something so obvious and blatant is UNACCEPTABLE.

I think Americans should realize something by now. And personally, I don't think this statement is farfetched.

But Americans and their pride are responsible for all the major tragedies that have happened in the past 25 years.

Whether it was collateral damage from after WWII, or direct invasions, Americans agreed with the government on every decision dealing with foreign entities.

If Americans truly wanted freedom and change, they would rebel like the people from the French Revolution.

Governments with total control must fall.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by die_another_day
But Americans and their pride are responsible for all the major tragedies that have happened in the past 25 years.

Thanks for your post - Could you please back up this claim with some facts?

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Your blanket statement regarding Americans bothers me....

Most middle-aged people like myself grew up proud of our country thinking that our government was doing the right thing. It was only until recently that more of the dark aspects of our country came to light with most people due to the internet.

I would completely disagree "Americans" are responsible for all the BS in the last 25 years but it is the governement/corporations which decieved all americans. Traitors are traitors... not Americans as I believe to be.

As for rebelling like the French Revolution... most people that are aware of the problems here are smarter than that and are exhausting all peacefull efforts first. No one wants to turn this country into a blood bath 3rd world nation. Because thats exactly what it would be. This isn't Egypt... most of us have guns still and once it turns ugly it would be all or nothing.

On the other side is all the dumbed down apathetic flouride/vacination/msg/drugged out/entertainment hypnotized people that don't know anything than what they are told.

So please quit generalizing the US/American population as its offensive.
edit on 17-2-2011 by SnakeShot because: (no reason given)

new topics

join