On Masonic Charity. The world's largest non religious charity scam. On the Shriners and Jesters.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lateralussicksicksick

1. Of course they won't always win but in a sense they will still win something, remember this quote " Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Arguing With Fools 101

Lucifer

Yes there is another version of that; "Never argue with a fool or with a woman; because they are both always right about everything." There are of course some exceptions when it comes to women, but apparently there do not seem to be exceptions with Masons.

I am a school teacher by education; I have been trained to have arguments with fools. However in a classroom of 30 children, you have to be verbaly very brutal and merciless with the fool; however one is not merely addressing the one fool, but addressing the other 29 children also. The Masons of course are like a "gang" of fools on the Internet, but they are a tiny minority of Internet users, and this is more like a public debate with myriads of past and future observers, so it is about leaving a memory and allowing the fools to also leave a memory of their foolishness.

Arguing with one fool is folly, but in a public debate with a large audience, it may seem that one may be addressing only one fool (one's debating opponent) but actually one is also addressing the audience, and if there is a printed or Internet memory of the debate, one is addressing a much wider audience and one is also teaching them how to deal with a fool and also how to avoid becoming the fool. When one laughs at a fool, one is often immunising oneself from their foolishnes; thus satire is is not meaningless comedy; it is often about education.

As Wittgenstein once stated, "a philosopher who does not debate, is like a boxer who never boxes." There is one great difference however between a boxer and a philosopher; the boxer fights to win, just like the fool engages in argument to win; but a philosopher must never debate only to win by any means, and must always concede points to superior argument and evidence, even if presented by a fool, for it is the philosopher's duty to educate the fool in philosophical method; however often to win a debate with a fool it is sufficient only to let the fool be foolish and to remain silent.

3. If you look at "some" of the Masons here, you would clearly see that Evidence holds no value to them

If I just appeared every so often to ask where the evidence is that the allegations of institutional Masonic corruption have been fabricated, it would be sufficent for an audience to examine the testimony of my witnesses (in Press articles including the New York Times) and find the Masons guilty in light of their lack of defense, since almost all of their ramblings and insults here would be inadmissible as a proper defense.

"Masonry takes good men and making them better"

We could do a whole thread on that, but it would focus on the word "good;" it is a question of moral philosophy. Is a morally good man willing to defend the insitutional corruption of his cult religion, and is he willing to defend them when money is raised money for sick children and the organisation spends it on drunken revelry with strippers and prostitutes in attendance? Obviously the Masons here "are" willing to defend widespread institutional corruption by all means necessary.

One also needs to examine their cult leaders and examine their morality also. The Duke of Kent who is an aristocratic monarchist and a genocidal Anglo-American state terrorist / narco-terrorist collaborator (He holds the highest rank in his cousin's army) is their current highest example of what it is to be "good," and it is fair to judge a cultist by the genocidal insanty of their cult leader.

Lux

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Originally posted by Lucifer777

You seem to really like posting photos without any caption which might explain what exactly we're looking at (or what it might have to do with the topic at hand), or even where you might have found said photo on the web so that we can evaluate them in context.

Do YOU even know what you're posting photos of? Could you please tell the rest of us?

Well there are so many Masonic cultists here that I am quite sure that their expertise on the details of Masonic fancy dress costumes far exceeds mine. However if you are unfamiliar with the pantomime costumes of the Christian Knight's Templar, please check out the following link: www.pgllincs.org...
Or alternatively check out your nearest fancy dress store or Toys R US, and don't forget to get a can of Holy whipped cream to inject into the Knight's underwear and some sacred strawberries (as alleged in the OP) for the sacred and holy initiation rites where your will become the Holy and ancient guardian of the mysteries of sacred whipped cream and strawberry covered genitalia.

Holy, Holy. I would have opened my own Masonic fanchise years ago, but I never realised that there would be sufficient numbers of adults willing to take such foolishness so seriously and to actually pay lodge fees and initiation rites for it.

“I quit the Jesters more than 20 years ago, and this kind of thing has been going on at least 40 or 50 years,” said Malcolm “Mutt” Herring, 90, of Montgomery, Ala. “I quit because I don’t drink, and I don’t mess around with other women, other than my wife. Going to one of their events was like going to a whorehouse.”

"...........to claim that the ROJ doesn't know about this stuff on a widespread basis is sheer nonsense. "

freemasonsfordummies.blogspot.com...

"Face it. For over a hundred years, the Shrine has been the playground of Masonry, and has reveled in, and encouraged, its public image as a bunch of big-drinking, stripper-slapping, fez-wearing party animals, who engage in such behavior for the good cause of the hospitals. AND THAT'S FINE. "

edit on 23-2-2011 by Lucifer777 because: mis-spelling-itis
edit on 23-2-2011 by Lucifer777 because: Additional response

edit on 23-2-2011 by Lucifer777 because: I forget to mention the "sacred strawberries to go with the Holy whipped cream for the esoteric initiation rite. Strawberries are important as they improve the taste of the genitalia.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

"Face it. For over a hundred years, the Shrine has been the playground of Masonry, and has reveled in, and encouraged, its public image as a bunch of big-drinking, stripper-slapping, fez-wearing party animals, who engage in such behavior for the good cause of the hospitals. AND THAT'S FINE. "

More disengenious, socio-cultist nonesense. If you are going to quote Hodap then make sure you include his real sentiments regarding the Jesters. The rest of the paragraph you conveniently forgot to include is below.

The Shrine is what it is. But to tell a man, on the one hand, that the Shrine is one more logical step for a Freemason to take, and then, on the other hand, to bring on the hookers, absolutely flies in the face of Masonic obligations. To fill the Blue Lodge with lofty lectures of morality and virtue, then to guard the door of the Shrine with off-duty cops and tell new candidates, "What happens here stays here," is the worst kind of hypocrisy. It throws mud on Freemasonry.

Hodap goes on to write:

There have been calls for years to split from the Masonic fraternity. The Jesters are one more reason to head that direction.

But the Jesters are the image of the worst kind of excess, and their members either need to clean it up, or go their own way and sever the Masonic connection.

He in no way condones the type of behavior set out in the Original Post. Hodap, like most members of Masonry, think that the type of actions displayed by the Jesters in question is disgusting.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

More disengenious, socio-cultist nonesense. If you are going to quote Hodap then make sure you include his real sentiments regarding the Jesters. The rest of the paragraph you conveniently forgot to include is below.

The Shrine is what it is. But to tell a man, on the one hand, that the Shrine is one more logical step for a Freemason to take, and then, on the other hand, to bring on the hookers, absolutely flies in the face of Masonic obligations. To fill the Blue Lodge with lofty lectures of morality and virtue, then to guard the door of the Shrine with off-duty cops and tell new candidates, "What happens here stays here," is the worst kind of hypocrisy. It throws mud on Freemasonry.

Hodap goes on to write:

There have been calls for years to split from the Masonic fraternity. The Jesters are one more reason to head that direction.

But the Jesters are the image of the worst kind of excess, and their members either need to clean it up, or go their own way and sever the Masonic connection.

He in no way condones the type of behavior set out in the Original Post. Hodap, like most members of Masonry, think that the type of actions displayed by the Jesters in question is disgusting.

I did provide links to the page in my quotations and I did state that the site was pro Masonic and that Hodap was a Mason, which I thought would encourage others to check out his site, since it is had been alleged that some of the Press articles were hosted on anti-Masonic sites.

Hodap essentially condemns both the Jester and Shrine Masons, as in my experience do "all" the British Masons whom I have come across in debates on the British Secret Societies forum on www.davidicke.com... where I originally posted the OP about a year ago or so. Further since the cult leader of UK Masonry is the Queen's cousin and they consider themselves to be establishment respectability, I cannot imagine that you would find a British Mason who would defend the Shriners or Jesters unless perhaps they had been dropped on their head at birth, or they are just idiots following the gang mentality of the rather disreputable gang of Masons on this forum.

I did point out that this was an issue regarding American Masonry and the title of the thread does state "On the Shriners and the Jesters." If the American Masons here had initially taken the same position as the British Masons on the British forum above, this entire debate could have been avoided, but what has happened here is that the Masons here have went out of their way to express denialism, and engaged in a cocophany of abuse and inane (irrelevant, stupid) rantings.

As I did state on more than one occasion, a major part of my interest was to observe the response of American Masons here, and frankly it has been dissapointing; never the less I had a rather low expectation of American Masons anyway; hardly unsurprising in a nation where much of the population are barely literate enough to read a cornflakes packet; where almost half of the Christians expect Jesus to return soon, and where they consider it safe to elect presidents who are suffering from a genocidal form of religious schizophrenia who claimed to have heard voices in his head from Jesus telling him to bomb Iraq; and where a third of all Masons are allegedly Shriner Masons who seem to be rather pompous old men with funny hats, and who consider esoteric initiation to be a process involving coating the genitalia with whipped cream and strawberries prior to applying mild electric shocks (as alleged in the OP).

Lux

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucifer777

Can't you please digest yours answers and give something ready to go out in the @#$ hole ?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

I did provide links to the page in my quotations and I did state that the site was pro Masonic and that Hodap was a Mason, which I thought would encourage others to check out his site, since it is had been alleged that some of the Press articles were hosted on anti-Masonic sites.

Extracting portions of a paragraph to prove a point is pusillanimous. Either quote the man correctly or not. Your partial exlcusion of his sentiments again belies intellectual dishonesty but this is to be expected as you are admittedly here for 'ulterior motives'.

...I cannot imagine that you would find a British Mason who would defend the Shriners or Jesters unless perhaps they had been dropped on their head at birth or they are just idiots following the gang mentality of the rather disreputable gang of Masonic idiots on this forum.

You are over generalizing again. I see no evidence that every Mason on this site has defended the Jesters indicated in your Original Post. They warrant no defense and none should be given them.

...hardly unsurprising in a nation where much of the population are barely literate enough to read a cornflakes packet...

Stupidity is rampant on both sides of the ocean, United States citizens by no means have any type of exclusivity on the matter. Hell, you people are the ones that inflicted Pop (American) Idol on the rest of the unsuspecting world, retardation seems to be alive and well in your back yard.

edit on 23-2-2011 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude has no beer

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Extracting portions of a paragraph to prove a point is pusillanimous. Either quote the man correctly or not. Your partial exlcusion of his sentiments again belies intellectual dishonesty but this is to be expected as you are admittedly here for 'ulterior motives'.

The thread is full of partial extracts from web pages; had I posted entire web pages it would have been innapropriate. The quotes were posted to respond to the accusation that the reported behaviour at Shriner and Jester events was only due to a few bad apples, and the two quotes I posted from Hodap's site merely supported the position that such behaviour is widespread; the further quotations which you posted from Hodap's site only further supported this position and did not negate that vposition; you are simply supporting my position and attempting to claim that it somehow refutues Hodap's position in the original quote, but it does not; on the contrary.

...I cannot imagine that you would find a British Mason who would defend the Shriners or Jesters unless perhaps they had been dropped on their head at birth or they are just idiots following the gang mentality of the rather disreputable gang of Masonic idiots on this forum.

There has been not a single Mason here who has admitted that the evidence suggests that there is institutional corruption in Jester and Shrine Masonry and that there is a widespread use of charity funds to put on male only functions of drunken revelry, apart from the female "employees (???)" in attendance. As I recall, all of your previous posts have been essentially diversion tactics which have not dealt with the central accusations of the OP.

...hardly unsurprising in a nation where much of the population are barely literate enough to read a cornflakes packet...

Stupidity is rampant on both sides of the ocean, United States citizens by no means have any type of exclusivity on the matter. Hell, you people are the ones that inflicted Pop (American) Idol on the rest of the unsuspecting world, retardation seems to be alive and well in your back yard.

You Americans are not known for your sense of humour. You just can never admit that Euopean culture is so superior. Ever since you invented Coca Cola, McDonalds and nuclear weapons you think that you rule the world. You colonialists are still all "owned" by the City of London anyway.

Networkdude has no beer

I have a whole case of beer, but New Jersey is a bridge too far.

Lux

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

The thread is full of partial extracts from web pages; had I posted entire web pages it would have been innapropriate.

Nobody mentioned posting enitre web pages, the rebuke was for taking parts of a paragraph to support your arguement when the writers sentiments we revealed in the latter part of the same paragraph, and which consequently did not fit your agenda.

The quotes were posted to respond to the accusation that the reported behaviour at Shriner and Jester events was only due to a few bad apples, and the two quotes I posted from Hodap's site merely supported the position that such behaviour is widespread; the further quotations which you posted from Hodap's site only further supported this position and did not negate that vposition; you are simply supporting my position and attempting to claim that it somehow refutues Hodap's position in the original quote, but it does not; on the contrary.

The Jester allegations are rather old news here and were posted quite awhile ago. I have no desire to try and 'negate' anything the Jesters in your Orginal Post may have been convicted of nor other members of the Shrine. I am not part of either nor do I have any desire to become one in the future. If you review my reposnes in this thread you will see that my position has been consistent from the outset. I do not feel that their actions reflect well on anyone let alone other Masons. I did not join for drunken revelry but for more esoteric reasons and purposes.

There has been not a single Mason here who has admitted that the evidence suggests that there is institutional corruption in Jester and Shrine Masonry and that there is a widespread use of charity funds to put on male only functions of drunken revelry, apart from the female "employees (???)" in attendance. As I recall, all of your previous posts have been essentially diversion tactics which have not dealt with the central accusations of the OP.

I think there very well could be widespread activities amongst the Jesters just from some of the anecdotal evidence that has arisen in addition to what is in your Original Post. I think I have made myself very clear in my other replies that I do not find these actions to be complimentary to what Masonry should be in practice.

You Americans are not known for your sense of humour.

I get Monty Python, honestly.

You just can never admit that Euopean culture is so superior.

I frequently profess an affinity for my Italian heritage and culture. I appreciate and enjoy what other countries have to offer and have not had a bad experience in any of my travels abroad.

Ever since you invented Coca Cola, McDonalds and nuclear weapons you think that you rule the world. You colonialists are still all "owned" by the City of London anyway.

So then, in effect, you are responsible for this as well. Thanks again.

I have a whole case of beer, but New Jersey is a bridge too far.

FedEx it to North Carolina, he is the poor S.O.B. that has none, I have plenty. However, I will take a bottle of Balvenie.

edit on 23-2-2011 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude has no beer.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   

I agree with parts of your post i do think there is a secret society within a secret society when it comes to masons but i don't think every mason is part of the power that be's plot, sure some are, they have these type of Illuminati/TPTB agents all over and i bet these ones do what you say but not every mason....

Also by the way you say were colonists well if it wasen't for us colonists you would be speaking German right now saying hail Hitler....

However Wade Barrett is from jolly old England and he is indeed the man so i take no offense....

edit on 24-2-2011 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

I'm certainly not one to defend the direction that contemporary Freemasonry has gone and is going. I've often said how I agree with Cagliostro's, H.P. Blavatsky's, and Samael Aun Weor's stating and/or implying that worldwide Masonry should unanimously include Women in their lodges (See: this post).

Strict celibacy (not to be confused with Chastity) is also a very harmful practice in most cases. (And homosexuality is always a very harmful practice).

About the mentioned "Christian soldier" and "suicide bomber" issue, here's a relevant quote from a White Lodge aspirant of Rosicrucianism and wise author Max Heindel:

Originally posted by Tamahu

"The religion miscalled Christianity has therefore been the bloodiest religion known, not excepting Mohammedanism, which in this respect is somewhat akin to our malpracticed Christianity. On the battle field and in the Inquisition innumerable and unspeakable atrocities have been committed in the name of the gentle Nazarene.

"The Sword and the Wine Cup--the perverted Cross and Communion Chalice--have been the means by which the more powerful of the so-called Christian nations gained supremacy over the heathen peoples, and even over other but weaker nations professing the same faith as their conquerors. The most cursory reading of the history of the Greco-Latin, Teutonic and Anglo-Saxon Races will corroborate this."

– Max Heindel

However:

Peace and the Third World War

"Indeed, what truly happens is that wars have never been fought for ideologies; wars have always occurred due to commercial matters. The populaces, the middle classes, are not the ones who invent the wars; this has always been done by the economic industries of the powerful ones; therefore, wars are due to commercial problems. Yes, the powerful ones invent the wars. It is painful to see the wretched populaces being deceived by the monopoly-party of the powerful ones. Those gentlemen make the populace believe that they must fight on behalf of their “threatened mother country,” religion, on behalf of democracy, for the cause of the proletariat, etc., etc., etc. Thus, this is how the deceived populaces go to the slaughter house; that is all.

"Even the medieval wars, the Crusades, were wars for the commerce of spices; that was all. The powerful monopoly-parties deceived the populaces, making them think that they should fight against the Moors for the conquest of the Holy Sepulcher, for the Holy Land, for Christianity, etc. All of that was a deceit. The purpose of that war was the trade of spices; at that time, the European capitalists were interested in acquiring absolute control of all the spice markets...."

"...it is very true that the populaces are the extension of the individual. Thus the evil, the egotism, the root of war, is within the individual; while the individual continues with their egotism, their ambitions, their hatred, their greed, inevitably the populaces will be likewise. So, the populaces will create their powerful leaders, their powerful heads, which will take them like oxen to the slaughter house, and that is all."

– Samael Aun Weor

See also:

A Gnostic Interpretation of Islamic Sharia Law

edit on 24-2-2011 by Tamahu because: edited text

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by King Seesar

Also by the way you say were colonists well if it wasen't for us colonists you would be speaking German right now saying hail Hitler....

“After World War 1, Germany fell into the hands of the German International Bankers. Those bankers bought her and now they own her, lock, stock, and barrel. They have purchased her industries, they have mortgages on her soil, they control her production, they control all her public utilities.

The international German bankers have subsidized the present Government of Germany and they have also supplied every dollar of the money Adolf Hitler has used in his lavish campaign to build up a threat to the government of Bruening. When Bruening fails to obey the orders of the German International Bankers, Hitler is brought forth to scare the Germans into submission...

Through the Federal Reserve Board over 30 billion of dollars of American money...has been pumped into Germany...You have all heard of the spending that has taken place in Germany...modernistic dwellings, her great planetariums, her gymnasiums, her swimming pools, her fine public highways, her perfect factories.
All this was done on our money. All this was given to Germany through the Federal Reserve Board.

The Federal Reserve Board...has pumped so many billions of dollars into Germany that they dare not name the total.”

US Congressman Louis T. McFadden

More on www.scribd.com... (Antony Sutton's "Wall Street and the Rise of Hitler.").

The nationalistic perspective on WW2 is a rather crude propaganda perspective which has been drummed into every American and which portrays the Americans as the heroic saviours of Europe. It would unfair to say that "the Americans" financed the Nazis, since most Americans were and still are unaware of this, however certainly Nazi Germany would never have existed were it not for the financing of major European and American Capitalists, however since most Americans were then, and still are today, ideologically Capitalist, and equate socialism and state capitalism with Satanism, there is certainly a collective guilt.

This is the kind of problem which will continue to occur as long as small cabals (gangs) of Anarchic (in the worst possible sense of the term) billionaire Capitalists can manipulate entire populations, and impoverish or enrich governments according to their whims. As long as State Capitalism is demonised as "Communist," "Satanic," and "ungodly," such "Men of God (i.e., god of Capitalism)," who are essentially Capitalist Devils will continue to rule the world, until the age when they are forever eradicated from the face of the earth.

I agree with parts of your post i do think there is a secret society within a secret society when it comes to masons but i don't think every mason is part of the power that be's plot, sure some are, they have these type of Illuminati/TPTB agents all over and i bet these ones do what you say but not every mason....

The "International Dictatorship of Capitalism," which is a very real economic dictatorship appears to represent the anti-thesis (the opposite idea) of the ideals of the 19th century Illuminists, however, with regards to Masonry and and "TPTB (The Powers That Be)" it is certainly the case that many Freemasons are very much a part of the Capitalist economic establishment, and in the UK, they essentially "are" the economic establishment and dominate the financial industry and the City of London.

There certainly is an "Esoteric / Illuminist / Luciferian Agenda," but this is essentially a benevolent agenda; the current world with it's nation states, religions and economic elites would have to be swept away to bring this about, however Freemasons tend to be a conservative, malevolent force in our world who seem to be generally motivated by their own economic interests, and not in the economic salvation of humankind; their agenda is primarily economic, not esoteric, for in esoteric matters they are generally quite ignorant; the esoteric rituals of these "Men of God" in silly hats, aprons and uniforms are simply a form of pantomime buffonery, which tends to produce a pompous, arrogant, mind controlled priest of the Capitalist aristocracy, convinced that he is a knight on a sacred and holy mission for God.

There are of course different types of Freemasonry and almost all Neopagan groups are built on a similar substructure of esoteric knowledge, so I would not wish to tar all esoteric societies with the same brush; I am essentially referring to "regular" Freemasons as the malevolent force in all this.

Originally posted by Tamahu

I'm certainly not one to defend the direction that contemporary Freemasonry has gone and is going. I've often said how I agree with Cagliostro's, H.P. Blavatsky's, and Samael Aun Weor's stating and/or implying that worldwide Masonry should unanimously include Women in their lodges (See: this post).

Strict celibacy (not to be confused with Chastity) is also a very harmful practice in most cases. (And homosexuality is always a very harmful practice).

On war against God: the enemy of humankind"

Lucifer

Both celibacy "and" chastity are "sins of restriction" and blasphemous violations of the Law.

Essentially a "chaste" woman is a slave to her master; she is owned and possessed. The religions of the old Aeon have essentially turned human nature and morality on it's head; human freedom has been considered "sinful," and the laws of the slavemaster have been considered "good," "godly," "sacred," "holy," "spiritual" and "pure." Whenever a religionist uses such adjectives, they are almost always the most filthy and venemous lies. That which is natural has come to be considered evil, and all that is unnatural, and which enslaves and confines human nature has come to be considered as "good." It is upon this deception that all that is evil in religion rests.

With regards to the statement "homosexuality is always a very harmful practice, this is the kind of utterance is typical of the "godly" person; and by "godly person" I mean the utterly subhuman, malevolent and psychopathic person who is the greatest enemy of the gods of nature (i.e., human beings) and of Mother Nature Herself; it is this "man of god" who through the ages has been responsible for the speading of the memetic virus of slave religion, all the while thinking himself pure and virtuous and above all nature; it is such men of god who are themselves a deadly plague upon the world, and who in time will have to be cut out of the world; their extermination is essential for the salvation of humankind.

....., "the animal kingdom [does] it with much greater sexual diversity — including homosexual, bisexual and nonreproductive sex — than the scientific community and society at large have previously been willing to accept." Current research indicates that various forms of same-sex sexual behavior are found throughout the animal kingdom. A new review made in 2009 of existing research showed that same-sex behavior is a nearly universal phenomenon in the animal kingdom, common across species. Homosexuality is best known from social species.

The observation of homosexual behavior in animals can be seen as both an argument for and against the acceptance of homosexuality in humans, and has been used especially against the claim that it is a peccatum contra naturam ('sin against nature').

en.wikipedia.org...

It is clear that, in common with the animal kingdom, that human beings are a bisexual species. To produce an obedient slave, the man of god (the slavemaster) must attempt to restrict the slaves from loving and being too affectionate with each other; thus the man of god introduces sexual laws forbidding homoerotic relationships, laws which punish runaway slaves, and laws which demand that none of his female slaves have sex with anyone but himself; and not content to punish and execute his slaves for violating God's laws, he introduces the idea that such punishments are not only confined to earth, but are eternal punishments, and that in the afterlife, his vile and sadistic god will extract a terrible punishment on those who dare to disobey him.

Not content with merely restricting the behaviour of the enslaved, the men of god have introduced the idea of "thought crime," and that even desiring his slaves constitutes the sin of adultery and is a "sin against god" for which confession, repentance and penance are required.

To be "chaste" in Biblical, Islamic and Vedic terms, is a term which can only be understood by understanding the polygamous (many wives) slave societies which the texts of those vile and hateful slave religions originated from; to be chaste simply means for a woman to be a good slave and for a man of god not to have sex with the slaves of other masters without the permission of the master, or unless he purchases additional woman as his personal sex slaves from another master, or he takes women captive as the spoils of war.

It has been very common in the history of Islam in Africa for the "men of god" to cut out the tongues of male captive slaves and to castrate them, in order to enforce such holy laws, and millions of African males have been subjected to this practice throughout history of Islam in Africa, but it is a much more ancient tradition which predates Islam.

Certainly the sexual revolution of particularly the latter part of the 20th century has encouraged the men of god to become more diplomatic in speech when referring to women who refuse to become slaves (i.e., wives) or to males and females who follow the Law of nature act according to their polyamorous (i.e., "many lovers" as opposed to "polygamous:" many wives / slaves) bisexual nature, but such utterances are only the diplomacy of an enemy whose speech does not conform to his behaviour, and to his belief in "God's Will," which is the utter enslavement of humankind and the restriction and weakening of human will; for what slavemaster would ever tolerate a slave's empowerment of will? It is the weakening of human will which is the objective of "God's Will; it is the production of a population of miserable, cowering, frightened, obedient slaves who fear eternal punishment for rebellion which is the objective of the men of God who promote the vile blasphemy of God's will.

Religion and the Techniques of Sexual and Psychological Enslavement

OSHO

“Sex is the most powerful instinct in man. The politician and the priest have understood from the very beginning that sex is the most driving energy in man. It has to be curtailed, it has to be cut. If man is allowed total Freedom in sex, then there will be no possibility to dominate him. To make a slave out of him will be impossible.

Have you not seen it being done? When you want a bull to be yoked to a cart, what do you do? You castrate him, you destroy his sex energy. And have you seen the difference between a bull and an ox? What a difference! An ox is a poor phenomenon, a slave. A bull is a beauty; a bull is a glorious pheonomenon, a great splendor. See a bull walking, how he walks like an emperor! And see an ox pulling a cart.

The same has been done to man. The sex instinct has been curtailed, cut, crippled. Man does not exist as the bull now, he exists like the ox, and each man is pulling a thousand and one carts. Look and you will find behind you a thousand and one carts, and you are yoked to them.

Why can’t you yoke a bull? The bull is too powerful. If he sees a cow passing by, he will throw both you and the cart, and he will move to the cow! He will not bother a bit about who you are, and he will not listen. It will be impossible to control the bull. Sex energy is life energy; it is uncontrollable. And the politician and the priest are not interested in you, they are interested in channeling your energy into other directions. So there is a certain Mechanism behind it--it has to be understood.

Sex repression, tabooing sex, is the very foundation of human slavery. Man cannot be free unless sex is free. Man cannot be really free unless his sex energy is allowed natural growth.

These are the five tricks through which man has been turned into a slave, into an ugly phenomenon, a cripple.

The first is:
Keep man as weak as possible if you want to dominate him. If the priest wants to dominate you or the politician wants to dominate you, you have to be kept as weak as possible. And the best way to keep a man weak is not to give love total freedom. Love is nourishment..."

"...Second:
Keep man as ignorant and deluded as possible so that he can easily be deceived..."

"...The third secret:
Keep man as frightened as possible. And the sure way is not to allow him love, because love destroys fear--’love casteth out fear.’ When you are not in love you become more interested in security, in safety. When you are in love you are more interested in adventure, in exploration...."

"...The Fourth:
Keep man as miserable as possible--because a miserable man is confused, a miserable man has no self-worth, a miserable man is self-condemnatory, a miserable man feels that he must have done something wrong. A miserable man has no grounding--you can push him from here and there, he can be turned into driftwood very easily. And a miserable man is always ready to be commanded, to be ordered, to be disciplined, because he knows ’On my own I am simply miserable. Maybe someody else can discipline my life.’ He is a ready victim."

"And the fifth:
Keep men as alienated from each other as possible, so that they cannot band together for some purpose of which the priest and the politician may not approve. Keep people separate from each other. Don’t allow them too much intimacy. When people are separate, lonely, alienated from each other, they cannot band together. And there are a thousand and one tricks to keep them apart.

For example, if you are holding the hand of a man--you are a man and you are holding the hand of a man and walking down the road, singing--you will feel guilty because people will start looking at you. Are you gay, homosexual or something? Two men are not allowed to be happy together. They are condemned as homosexuals. Fear arises. If your friend comes and takes your hand in his hand, you look around: ’Is somebody looking or not?’ And you are just in a hurry to drop the hand..."

....the mentioned "Christian soldier" and "suicide bomber" issue, here's a relevant quote from a White Lodge aspirant of Rosicrucianism and wise author Max Heindel:

"The religion miscalled Christianity has therefore been the bloodiest religion known, not excepting Mohammedanism, which in this respect is somewhat akin to our malpracticed Christianity.

The term "malpracticed Christianity," when used by the men of god (the enemies of humankind) generally always is a proposal of the lie that Christianity is a bad religion only because the Christian vermin do not follow the teachings of the Jesus of the Gospels closely enough; however when one studies the fictional religious schizophrenic, Jesus, a person who followed his teachings would have to be a penniless, homeless, shoeless, propertyless (apart from one robe and a sword) wandering rabbi who dedicates his life to the practice of fake healings, fake miracles and the promotion of the primitive belief that mental and physical illnesses can be cured by "casting out evil spirits."

Since the Jesus of the Gospels was not in any way a "reformer" of the Judaic "law and the prophets," but rather a strict fundamentalist who promoted adherence to the letter of the law, if anyone were ever to take such savage teachings seriously, the consequences for humankind would be entirely genocidal.

There is an even more venmous creature than the Christian fundamentalist whose hypocrisy is at least openly apparent, and this is the "Gnostic Christian," who understands the fabrication of the Gospels, and who in place of the primitive fabrication which are the Gospels, these men of god simply promote their own transcendental ramblings, beliefs, bigotry and misinterpretations; such men of god are simply too cowardly to speak in their own name, and so they hide behind the religous fanatic Jesus and claim to represent him, conscious of his celebrity status; thinking that their ramblings will be subjected to less criticism if they have a dead religious celebrity whom they can misrepresent.

On the battle field and in the Inquisition innumerable and unspeakable atrocities have been committed in the name of the gentle Nazarene.

The "gentle Nazarene?" Is this the same gentle Nazarene who promoted the strict adherence to the vile Mosaic law, and whose god was a psychopathic Bronze Age ethnic cleanser? Could this be the same "gentle Nazarene" who referred to a gentile (foreign) woman as a dog, who cursed unbelievers with eternal hell, and who is expected to return as a genocidal warlord to carry out the global extermination of all non believers?

The "gentle Nazarene" is merely the product of a deluded mind who has "cherry picked" and "quote mined" his way through the Bible in much the same way that one could slectively quote innocent passages from Hitler's "Mein Kampf;" a work which promotes a hideous and racist ideology, but an ideology far less genocidal and more progressive than that of the tribalistic war god of the Bible, whose men of god openly advocated the genocide and enslavement of competing tribes.

"The Sword and the Wine Cup--the perverted Cross and Communion Chalice--have been the means by which the more powerful of the so-called Christian nations gained supremacy over the heathen peoples,

Since the Christians are "men of god" who have rejected the primitive and savage religion of Jesus (Mosaic Judaism), the Christians "are" the heathens, anyway.

"Indeed, what truly happens is that wars have never been fought for ideologies; wars have always occurred due to commercial matters. The populaces, the middle classes, are not the ones who invent the wars; this has always been done by the economic industries of the powerful ones; therefore, wars are due to commercial problems. Yes, the powerful ones invent the wars. It is painful to see the wretched populaces being deceived by the monopoly-party of the powerful ones. Those gentlemen make the populace believe that they must fight on behalf of their “threatened mother country,” religion, on behalf of democracy, for the cause of the proletariat, etc., etc., etc. Thus, this is how the deceived populaces go to the slaughter house; that is all.

"Even the medieval wars, the Crusades, were wars for the commerce of spices....

Yes it is certainly the case that wars are fought for economic causes, and this Marxian truthism includes also religious wars; religion has certainly been a "useful" tool to incite war and to motivate the armies of slaves to fight, but war is almost always fought for economic reasons, and this is certainly true for the current armed violent Capitalist revolution which has been occurring since the end of WW2, and which appears to have as it's purpose the economic enslavement of humankind under the "Dictatorship of International Capitalism."

Certainly alongside the armies of the Anglo-American state terrorists / narco-terrorists, there is an army of military chaplains who bury the dead, and who promise such mercenaries (who generally fight for Capital, not for god) eternal salvation with the God of Capitalism in the afterlife, as a reward for waging war against his enemies on earth, and certainly "God" is a useful keyword for the political propagandists of Capitalist Imperialism, but the causes of the current campaigns in Iraq and Afghanistan are economic, and such campaigns would never have happened had Iraq not been oil rich and had Afghanistan not had the potential to become the world's major source of heroin, which the narco-terrorists depend upon for their black budgets and to support their banking industry.

"God" is generally a term for the most vile of blasphemies and heresies, that the living gods (i.e., human beings) are weak, miserable, willess wretches, and of course, as soon as one becomes an ally of God, that is precisely what one transforms into.

There has never been a great philosopher who has been an ally of God; all the great philosophers had sufficent moral courage and conviction to declare themselves to be the eternal enemies of God and of the "men of God;" and it is upon such a conviction that the salvation of humankind depends.

The creation of the New Heaven and New earth is entirely dependent on the triumph of human will and upon the declaration of an evangelical, militant hatred of god and of the "men of god."

Great and Terrible and Dreadful and Wrathful shall be the day of Judgement, and it shall be a judgement upon god and upon the men of god.

Lucifer
No mercy or quarter on they who deserve none.
Fire, plague and poisoned waters.
Blasphemy, Heresy, War, Revolution, etc.
edit on 25-2-2011 by Lucifer777 because: (no reason given)

The thread is full of partial extracts from web pages; had I posted entire web pages it would have been innapropriate.

Nobody mentioned posting enitre web pages, the rebuke was for taking parts of a paragraph to support your arguement when the writers sentiments we revealed in the latter part of the same paragraph, and which consequently did not fit your agenda.

I am quite happy to post the "entire" page on Hodap's judgement on the Jesters and Shriners here; however, to restate; the two quotations which I cited were sufficient to present his opinion that corruption and misbehavior were both institutional and endemic in these two organisations of American Freemasons, and nothing else that you quoted from his web page refutes that, or refutes what you appear to consider to be the "agenda" of this thread, which as far as I am concerned is to present these two fraternities of American Freemasons as the corrupt charity scams of rather silly old men in strange hats, for whom "esoteric initiation" seems to have more in common with the rather stupid drunken initiations of US college frat houses.

Lux
"ordo ab chaos"

A Scottish Rite "Chaplain's" Testimony of the "Holy and Sacred Rubber Penis" Shriner Initiation.

I was Chaplain in the Scottish rite and a degree master. In the blue Lodge I was senior deacon and preparing to be the junior warden, only two chairs away from the office of worshipful master. I was very busy with all this responsibility.

The following fall however, after the reunion, I decided it was time to enter the Shrine.
Mike had come into the Scottish rite at spring Reunion and now was eligible also.
We went into the Shrine together. I knew that the Shrine initiations got really rambunctious and wondered what might happen when they laid hands roughly on Mike. The initiation was performed in the Coliseum
before a very large crowd of Shriners who came to see the fun.

We began the initiation about noon that Saturday. After the medical screening came the hazing, which was very childish. Some of it was not only childish, but downright vulgar. At one point we were placed in a large, mesh cage, and one of the Shriners climbed up on top of it. He exposed a very convincing rubber penis which was connected to a water bag concealed in his clothing and hosed down all of us in the cage to the delighted howls of the spectators.

After the hazing it was time for the serious part, the ritual, and then time to take the oath. We took the obligation, again with terrible bloody consequences if we revealed any of the "secrets" (one form of mayhem we promised to accept was to have our "eyeballs pieced to the center with a sharp, three-edged blade"). And, with the Koran on the altar, we sealed our solemn oath in the name of "Allah, the god of Arab, Moslem and Mohammedan, the god of our fathers." I had taken so many bloody oaths already (one for each degree) that I paid little attention to this one, except to notice that it, like the rest of the ritual, featured desert settings, Arabs and Allah, the Mohammedan god.

www.xs4all.nl...

edit on 25-2-2011 by Lucifer777 because: Additional response

edit on 25-2-2011 by Lucifer777 because: Added: "A Scottish Rite "Chaplain's" Testimony of Holy and Sacred "Rubber Penis" Shriner Initiation."

edit on 25-2-2011 by Lucifer777 because: mis-spelling-itis

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   

If America was the hero's that saved Europe that went out the window in terms of the United States government perspective (not the soldiers they were heros and did the right thing) when the government signed on to Project Paperclip which lead to MK-Ultra, it's true Hitler needed to be defeated or he would of took over the whole world he was truly the definition of a anti-christ but when the U.S government brought in the Nazi scientist's to continue there experiments this was a direct insult to all the heros of WW2 and i guess you could say Harry S. Truman was also the definition of a anti-christ for signing on to this...

As far as your perspective on the masons when you put it together in the terms that you did you could link them all to the plot but then again you could link everyone to the plot which in a sense you could, but what i meant was only some masons are consciously pushing TPTB plot forward not all of them, but i agree that there's more corruption per-say with the European branches of masonry for several reasons one being that in certin euro countries masons have stronger political clout....

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I can personally testify as to the good doings of Shriners in Georgia. My nephew was born severely deformed. His legs had no bones in them from just below the knees down. They curled up and rested on his chest instead. The doctor and orthopedic doctors who examined him within minutes of his birth told my sister her son would never walk. My family was devasted to see this innocent child in this condition, I had left the hospital and went to classes, and the jobs coordinator who happened to be a shriner, asked me why I seemed so upset, I told him about my nephew, and he made a few calls, with 18 hrs of my nephew's birth he was on an operating table in Atlanta having surgery to both his legs. First they made them straight, and casted them. He wore casts until he was 5, with his feet literally srewed together to keep them straight. After the removal of the last set of casts, he wore leg and foot braces, and eventually special shoes made for children born with a common condition called
'clubfoot'. He walked when he was 7, and in high school he was honored to be asked to play football, although he couldn't do it, his ankles donot bend. He, in all, endured 17 different surgeries which the last was when he was 12. He is now 32 and doing well, although his feet give him a lot of pain as he works and stands on them, but like he says, he is still walking!

None of this would have been possible had it not been for the Shriners. They not only paid for every surgery, they provided transportation and shelter for him and the family during long stays in Atlanta, even provided transportation while we stayed there! They donated gifts to his family every year when they were children, and still stay in touch and volunteer at their expense to check his feet when ever he needs. They were angels to him, and the many many other children I met at the Shriners Hospital! I don't know what we would do, as many others families, without them.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   

If America was the hero's that saved Europe that went out the window in terms of the United States government perspective (not the soldiers they were heros and did the right thing) when the government signed on to Project Paperclip which lead to MK-Ultra,

I don't mean to imply in any way that the US military in WW2 were not "heroic;" on the contrary; I don't think that even the most hardened Neomarxist would consider that; merely that they were simply expendible instruments of the International bankers whose deaths were directly caused by such Capitalist elites.

I think we have all been exposed to decades of Hollywood propaganda regarding the view that the Americans were the heroic victors of that war; a war which was essentially a war between the Soviet Union and Germany which cost the lives of around 24 million Soviets and around 9 million Germans. The German invasion of the Soviet union was the largest military operation in human history and a spectacular failure; had Hitler not made this fatal error or had the Soviet's not relentlessly resisted, I think that there is no question that the entirety of Europe would have become Nazi / Fascist states under the premiership of Germany, and that the International bankers who financed HItler would have been directly responsible for that.

Operation Paperclip.

It is entirely understandable that the Americans would recruit prominent German scientists; especially since the German military technology was so advanced; further not all Germans were ideological Nazis; they simply had no choice; in fact even in the 1932 German elections Thalman (of the German Communist Party) and incumbent Hindenburg had between them almost twice the number of votes than the Nazis; thus it is not really fair to say that "the Germans" were Nazis by choice and by ideology; it was Hindenburg who won the election as president and who reluctantly appointed HItler as chancellor, and the rest is history; however the Nazis were a minority party who were never elected.

The later Reichstag Fire Act, and the Enabling Act, were essentially the equivalent of the US Patriot Act which gave Hitler total power as Germany's military dictator and there was simply no need for elections. All that it would take in America to turn the nation into a similar military dictatorship would be a major terrorist attack or possibly a nuclear false flag, and I am quite sure that history will repeat itself. It is probably almost impossive to invade and defeat America since the entire population is heavily armed, however the preparations have been long underway for military dictatorship and I consider it to be almost inevitable.

What is disturbing about Operation Paperclip is not that German scientists were recruited by the Americans and sent to North America, but that hardcore ideological Nazis were also recruited and sent to Latin America where they were involved in numerous CIA backed military coups and operations to install regimes of the far political right, which apart from the notorious Bolivian Cocaine coup, were not openly "Nazi" regimes, with swastika uniformed militias, yet they certainly instigated Neonazi policies which decimated the Latin American political left.

In the infamous 1980 Bolivian military coup, which involved the "Butcher of Lyon," the ex head of Lyon's Gestapo, Klaus Barbie, it has been established that Barbie was on the CIA's payroll and recent Wikileaks documents prove beyond all doubt that the CIA financed the coup, and further the evidence presented by Robert Parry that the CIA, the Nazis and the Korean Moon cult all co-operated in this coup (See essay below) is quite overwhelming.

The entire essay: "The Moon Cult: Narco-terrorism, CIA Collaboration, the financing of Latin American Nazis, torture, murder and gang rape." is on: www.davidicke.com...

"Newly declassified US State Department documents (2010) reveal beyond any doubt that the US paid nearly half a million dollars to support the 1971 rightwing military coup of Hugo Banzer, the monster seen above left with Augusto Pinochet. Just one more crazy commie conspiracy theory about the Great Satan proven true."

casa-del-duderino.blogspot.com...

"DARK SIDE OF REV. MOON (CONT.): DRUG ALLIES (excerpts)

by Robert Parry

www.american-buddha.com...

In 1966, the Asian league evolved into the World Anti-Communist League with the inclusion of former Nazis from Europe, overt racialists from the United States and "death squad" operatives from Latin America, along with more traditional conservatives. Moon's followers played important roles in both organizations, which also maintained close ties to the CIA.

South American Drugs

Meanwhile, after World War II, South America was becoming a crossroads for Nazi fugitives and drug smugglers. Nazi war criminal Klaus Barbie, the so-called Butcher of Lyons, earned his living in Bolivia by selling his intelligence skills, while other ex-Nazis trafficked in narcotics. Often the lines crossed.
In those years, Auguste Ricord, a French war criminal who had collaborated with the Gestapo, set up shop in Paraguay. Ricord opened up French Connection heroin channels to American Mafia drug kingpin Santo Trafficante Jr., who controlled much of the heroin traffic into the United States. Columns by Jack Anderson identified, Ricord's accomplices as some of Paraguay's highest-ranking officers.
During this period, the CIA actively collaborated with right-wing army officers to oust left-leaning governments. And amid this swirl of anti-communism, Moon became active in South America. His first visit to Argentina was in 1965 when he blessed a square behind the presidential Pink House in Buenos Aires. He returned a decade later and began making high-level contacts in Argentina, Chile, Paraguay, Bolivia and Uruguay.

The far-right gained control of Argentina in 1976 with a Dirty War that "disappeared" tens of thousands of Argentines. Michael Levine, a star undercover agent of the Drug Enforcement Administration, was assigned to Buenos Aires and was struck how "death was very much a way of life in Argentina." [See Levine's Big White Lie]

A Nazi Reunion

In nearby coca-producing Bolivia, Nazi fugitive Klaus Barbie was working as a Bolivian intelligence officer and drawing up plans for a putsch that would add that central nation to the region's "stable axis" of right-wing regimes. Barbie contacted Argentine intelligence for help.
One of the first Argentine intelligence officers who arrived was Lt. Alfred Mario Mingolla. "Before our departure, we received a dossier on [Barbie]," Mingolla later told German investigative reporter Kai Hermann. "There it stated that he was of great use to Argentina because he played an important role in all of Latin America in the fight against communism. From the dossier, it was also clear that Altmann worked for the Americans." [For an English translation of Hermann's detailed account, see Covert Action Information Bulletin, Winter 1986]

As the Bolivian coup took shape, Bolivian Col. Luis Arce-Gomez, the cousin of coc aine kingpin Roberto Suarez, recruited neo-fascist terrorists such as Italian Stefano della Chiaie who had been working with the Argentine death squads. [See Cocaine Politics by Peter Dale Scott and Jonathan Marshall] Dr. Alfredo Candia, the Bolivian leader of the World Anti-Communist League, was coordinating the arrival of these paramilitary operatives from Argentina and Europe, Hermann reported. Meanwhile, Barbie started a secret lodge, called Thule. During meetings, he lectured to his followers underneath swastikas by candlelight.
The Cocaine Coup Cometh

On July 17, the Cocaine Coup began, spearheaded by Barbie and his neo-fascist goon squad dubbed Fiances of Death. "The masked thugs were not Bolivians; they spoke Spanish with German, French and Italian accents," Levine wrote. "Their uniforms bore neither national identification nor any markings, although many of them wore Nazi swastika armbands and insignias."

The slaughter was fierce. When the putschists stormed the national labor headquarters, they wounded labor leader Marcelo Quiroga, who had led the effort to indict former military dictator Hugo Banzer on drug and corruption charges. Quiroga "was dragged off to police headquarters to be the object of a game played by some of the torture experts imported from Argentina's dreaded Mechanic School of the Navy," Levine wrote.

"These experts applied their 'science' to Quiroga as a lesson to the Bolivians, who were a little backward in such matters. They kept Quiroga alive and suffering for hours. His castrated, tortured body was found days later in a place called 'The valley of the Moon' in southern La Paz." Women captives were gang-raped as part of their torture.

To Levine back in Buenos Aires, it was soon clear "that the primary goal of the revolution was the protection and control of Bolivia's coc aine industry. All major drug traffickers in prison were released, after which they joined the neo-Nazis in their rampage. Government buildings were invaded and trafficker files were either carried off or burned. Government employees were tortured and shot, the women tied and repeatedly raped by the paramilitaries and the freed traffickers."

The fascists celebrated with swastikas and shouts of "Heil Hitler!" Hermann reported. Col. Arce-Gomez, a central-casting image of a bemedaled, pot-bellied Latin dictator, grabbed broad powers as Interior Minister. Gen. Luis Garcia Meza was installed as Bolivia's new president.

"The paramilitary units -- conceived by Barbie as a new type of SS -- sold themselves to the coc aine barons," concluded Hermann. "The attraction of fast money in the coc aine trade was stronger than the idea of a national socialist revolution in Latin America."

According to Levine, Arce-Gomez boasted to one top trafficker: "We will flood America's borders with coc aine." It was boast that the coup-makers backed up.

"Bolivia soon became the principal supplier of coc aine base to the then fledgling Colombian cartels, making themselves the main suppliers of coc aine to the United States," Levine said. "And it could not have been done without the tacit help of DEA and the active, covert help of the CIA."

As the drug lords consolidated their power in Bolivia, the Moon organization expanded its presence, too. Hermann reported that in early 1981, war criminal Barbie and Moon leader Thomas Ward were often seen together in apparent prayer. Mingolla, the Argentine intelligence officer, described Ward as his CIA paymaster, with the $1,500 monthly salary coming from the CAUSA office of Ward's representative. [CAIB, Winter 1986]

MIKE LEVINE on "The Cocaine Coup in Bolivia"

www.expertwitnessradio.org...

During the months after the Bolivian coup I watched the massive news coverage with astonishment. Nothing even came close to the true and easily provable events. All of it was accurate in that it frighteningly portrayed the new Bolivian government as one comprised of expatriate Nazis like Klaus Barbie and drug dealers like Roberto Suarez and that the power and influence of the drug economy was much greater than all the US experts had imagined, but it left out the most important fact of all: It was CIA directed and US taxpayer dollars that had put these guys in power

it's true Hitler needed to be defeated or he would of took over the whole world he was truly the definition of a anti-christ

US Christian Neofascism & Conspiracy theory-ism.

It seems to me that almost all of the Christian conspiracy theorists who frequent forums such as this adhere to an ideology which is almost indistinguishable from Nazi ideology. If one considers, for example, the ideology of the High Priest of Christian conspiracy theoryism, Henry Makow, he is evangelically anti-Communist, anti-Jewish, anti-Masonic, anti-feminist and homophobic (anti-gay) and essentially a Christian Nazi; these kind of vermin who are Makowites seem to infltrate almost every major Internet discussion forum, and though they do not identify themselves as Nazis and may even claim to be anti-Nazis, they are ideologically of the same subhuman breed.

Thus when you refer to Hitler as an "Antichrist" it seems to me that from the ideological perspective of the Makowites, and the US Christian political Right, that Hilter was much more of a "Christ" than an Antichirst; for after all, what do the US Christian Right expect of their Second Coming of Christ; do they expect their Messiah to be a militant Jewish lesbian masonic/esoteric feminist Communist? No they do not; that would describe a person who represents the anti-thesis of the ideology of the US Christian RIght. And is not the awaited King of Kings (a theocratic global military dictator) expected to carry out a genocide of non believers?

Thus it seems to me that Hitler was an ideal "Christ" candidate for the US Christian conspiracy theorists of the far political Right, not an Antichrist, and in light of the preparations for military dictatorship and martial law in the US, I entirely expect that a far worse enemy of humankind is yet to take the stage.

As far as your perspective on the masons when you put it together in the terms that you did you could link them all to the plot but then again you could link everyone to the plot which in a sense you could, but what i meant was only some masons are consciously pushing TPTB plot forward not all of them,

Since there are so many Masonic organisations; I am only referring to the "regular" Masons here. When a person joins a cult which essentially controls many leading financial instutions and has their own city with their own laws (i.e., the Square mile of the CIty of London), whose cult leader is an aristocrat, the cousin of HRH Elizabeth Windsor, and a fieldmarshal in the British army, I think it is quite safe to judge them by the character of their cult leader, and by the behaviour of the cultists whom they chose to ally themselves with, many of whom are part of the economic establishment. On the other hand there are many "irregular" esoteric societies who have nothing to do with "regular Masonry" and they tend to be "esoteric" rather than economic.

Lux
edit on 25-2-2011 by Lucifer777 because: Formatting

Originally posted by space cadet
I can personally testify as to the good doings of Shriners in Georgia. My nephew was born severely deformed. His legs had no bones in them from just below the knees down......

I refer you to the OP. It is "not" being alleged that the world's largest non religious charity does "not" run children's hospitals; the matter has to do with what charity's refer to as "administration" costs, which refers to how the charity spends it's money on it's own organisation.

Further it is anyway disgraceful that the richest nation on earth does not have socialised medicine as we Europeans do; providing free universal healthcare to it's population seems to be considered "ungodly," "unchristian" and "Satanic;" America is anyway a militant imperialistic nation; the Americans seem to be more concerned with invading and bombing other nations and with "blowing up" women and children, which seems to be the "godly" and "Christian" thing to do, and since the Masons have numerous miltary lodges, and many of their cultists are part of the economic and military establishment, they are part of that problem; not part of the solution

In socialist Europe, when children and adults receive free hospital treatment, they usually do not thank the "Socialists" for such reforms; they simply consider it to be a human right.

Lux
edit on 25-2-2011 by Lucifer777 because: Additional response

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Both celibacy "and" chastity are "sins of restriction" and blasphemous violations of the Law.

Essentially a "chaste" woman is a slave to her master; she is owned and possessed. The religions of the old Aeon have essentially turned human nature and morality on it's head; human freedom has been considered "sinful," and the laws of the slavemaster have been considered "good," "godly," "sacred," "holy," "spiritual" and "pure." Whenever a religionist uses such adjectives, they are almost always the most filthy and venemous lies. That which is natural has come to be considered evil, and all that is unnatural, and which enslaves and confines human nature has come to be considered as "good." It is upon this deception that all that is evil in religion rests.

This^^^ is all assumption.

Chastity is the result of Transmutation, not repression. The Path of Initiation is of harmonizing with the Superior aspects of Nature by conquering within ourselves the mechanical aspects of nature. The seemingly ironic thing is that those of us who destroy Mother Nature, are those of us who are slaves to our sexual urges (meaning that we use our sexual energy mechanically, not consciously) because we do not know how to Transmute.

Yes we need Thelema (Will-Power) to Transmute, however this is different than mere repression. If more Women and Men knew how to and did Transmute desire into Bliss, we would not be destroying this planet and each other. Wars, hatred, greed, racism, etc. are all a result of desire and fornication. Wars, hatred, greed, racism, etc., are not the result of Spiritual Bliss the latter of which is the outcome of Conscious Tantric Sexual Transmutation.

With regards to the statement "homosexuality is always a very harmful practice, this is the kind of utterance is typical of the "godly" person; and by "godly person" I mean the utterly subhuman, malevolent and psychopathic person who is the greatest enemy of the gods of nature (i.e., human beings) and of Mother Nature Herself; it is this "man of god" who through the ages has been responsible for the speading of the memetic virus of slave religion, all the while thinking himself pure and virtuous and above all nature; it is such men of god who are themselves a deadly plague upon the world, and who in time will have to be cut out of the world; their extermination is essential for the salvation of humankind.

What do you mean by "they will have to be cut out of the world" and "exterminated"?

The fact that homosexuality is harmful has nothing to do with whether or not someone thinks of themselves as "godly" or "pure". It is just a fact. Cause and effect.

So what, if animals engage in homosexual activity. Like was said earlier, it is those who use the sexual energy mechanically (like chimpanzees, monkeys, dogs, etc. do) who are destroying Mother Nature; not the Women and Men who Transmute their Sexual Energy.

Animals do not incur painful karma for using their sexual energy mechanically, and this is because animals are not capable of using their sexual energy consciously. When a Monad attains the humanoid state however, we become responsible for how we use the sexual energy; just like we become responsible for the act of killing. In both cases (killing and fornication), the humanoid incurs karma that must be paid.

Within the Sexual Energy is Love, and when we expel That Sacred Energy from our bodies with the orgasm instead of Transmuting It, the result is violence. Not symbolic violence against the ego (as symbolized in the Religion's Scriptures), but actual physical and mental violence against ourselves and others.

Not content with merely restricting the behaviour of the enslaved, the men of god have introduced the idea of "thought crime," and that even desiring his slaves constitutes the sin of adultery and is a "sin against god" for which confession, repentance and penance are required.

To be "chaste" in Biblical, Islamic and Vedic terms, is a term which can only be understood by understanding the polygamous (many wives) slave societies which the texts of those vile and hateful slave religions originated from; to be chaste simply means for a woman to be a good slave and for a man of god not to have sex with the slaves of other masters without the permission of the master, or unless he purchases additional woman as his personal sex slaves from another master, or he takes women captive as the spoils of war.

If people are committing atrocities in the name of "Religion", it is due to the misinterpretation of scriptures. And again, actual Chastity is the outcome of Transmutation, not repression and oppression. Anyone who has studied Alchemy should understand this.

If people were promiscuous within the context of the sphere of Nahemah (casual heterosexual sex), it would be one thing. But it is the sphere of Lilith (homosexuality, masturbation, pederasty, sadomasochism, etc.) which really brings the Klipothic (hell realms) vibrations into Malkuth (the physical world).

It has been very common in the history of Islam in Africa for the "men of god" to cut out the tongues of male captive slaves and to castrate them, in order to enforce such holy laws, and millions of African males have been subjected to this practice throughout history of Islam in Africa, but it is a much more ancient tradition which predates Islam.

This^^^ has nothing to do with real Islam. And what pre-Islam tradition are you referring to?

Certainly the sexual revolution of particularly the latter part of the 20th century has encouraged the men of god to become more diplomatic in speech when referring to women who refuse to become slaves (i.e., wives) or to males and females who follow the Law of nature act according to their polyamorous (i.e., "many lovers" as opposed to "polygamous:" many wives / slaves) bisexual nature, but such utterances are only the diplomacy of an enemy whose speech does not conform to his behaviour, and to his belief in "God's Will," which is the utter enslavement of humankind and the restriction and weakening of human will; for what slavemaster would ever tolerate a slave's empowerment of will? It is the weakening of human will which is the objective of "God's Will; it is the production of a population of miserable, cowering, frightened, obedient slaves who fear eternal punishment for rebellion which is the objective of the men of God who promote the vile blasphemy of God's will.

Of course there is not "eternal" punishment, in the sense of a never ending punishment. Scriptures, when referring to punishment in hell, are talking about the paying of karma, not "eternal punishment".

"Indeed, we are not talking about eternal damnation or endless condemnation. Unquestionably, eternal damnation does not exist, since every punishment—as serious as it may be—has to have a limit, beyond which happiness reigns. So, in this sense, we radically differ from the clerical orthodoxy." – Samael Aun Weor

About your "Osho" quote, "Lucifer777", I would agree that it is impossible to suppress the Sexual Energy. Samael Aun Weor wrote much about this.

Repression eventually leads to actions of the sphere of Lilith. So if one were to choose between fornication of the sphere of Nahemah and sexual repression, it would be better to choose the lesser of the two evils (Nahemah), as sexual repression inevitably leads to the sphere of Lilith (considering that Lilith is the worst of the two main spheres of sexual degeneration).

Although once again, Transmutation is not repression. Bachelors/Bachelorettes can Transmute their Sexual Energy with Pranayama and Meditation along with other methods; and couples Transmute with Sexual Magic (and Meditation).

The term "malpracticed Christianity," when used by the men of god (the enemies of humankind) generally always is a proposal of the lie that Christianity is a bad religion only because the Christian vermin do not follow the teachings of the Jesus of the Gospels closely enough; however when one studies the fictional religious schizophrenic, Jesus, a person who followed his teachings would have to be a penniless, homeless, shoeless, propertyless (apart from one robe and a sword) wandering rabbi who dedicates his life to the practice of fake healings, fake miracles and the promotion of the primitive belief that mental and physical illnesses can be cured by "casting out evil spirits."

Since the Jesus of the Gospels was not in any way a "reformer" of the Judaic "law and the prophets," but rather a strict fundamentalist who promoted adherence to the letter of the law, if anyone were ever to take such savage teachings seriously, the consequences for humankind would be entirely genocidal.

There is an even more venmous creature than the Christian fundamentalist whose hypocrisy is at least openly apparent, and this is the "Gnostic Christian," who understands the fabrication of the Gospels, and who in place of the primitive fabrication which are the Gospels, these men of god simply promote their own transcendental ramblings, beliefs, bigotry and misinterpretations; such men of god are simply too cowardly to speak in their own name, and so they hide behind the religous fanatic Jesus and claim to represent him, conscious of his celebrity status; thinking that their ramblings will be subjected to less criticism if they have a dead religious celebrity whom they can misrepresent.

None of this has anything to do with the Esoteric interpretation of the Christian Gospels and Gnostic Scriptures. You're merely over intellectualizing the Christian teachings and making things up about them. Yes, there are many problems with the way Christianity has been disseminated and interpreted, partly due to the past astrological influence of the Age of Pisces, and largely due to karma.

And are you sure that Yeshua was a "fake healer"? Have you ever tried to actualize the Gnostic Teachings as to experience them directly?

Before making more assumptions, perhaps you might study the works of Adepts of the White Lodge such as H.P. Blavatsky, Manly P. Hall 33º, Dion Fortune, Gurdjieff, Swami Sivananda, the Dalai Lama, Samael Aun Weor, etc. and put the Occult practices into action and see for yourself if it is possible to perform healings such as the ones attributed to Yeshua of Nazareth.

The "gentle Nazarene?" Is this the same gentle Nazarene who promoted the strict adherence to the vile Mosaic law, and whose god was a psychopathic Bronze Age ethnic cleanser? Could this be the same "gentle Nazarene" who referred to a gentile (foreign) woman as a dog, who cursed unbelievers with eternal hell, and who is expected to return as a genocidal warlord to carry out the global extermination of all non believers?

The "gentle Nazarene" is merely the product of a deluded mind who has "cherry picked" and "quote mined" his way through the Bible in much the same way that one could slectively quote innocent passages from Hitler's "Mein Kampf;" a work which promotes a hideous and racist ideology, but an ideology far less genocidal and more progressive than that of the tribalistic war god of the Bible, whose men of god openly advocated the genocide and enslavement of competing tribes.

The apparent "war mongering" of the Torah and Gospels is symbolic. Said scriptures were never meant for the masses either (at least they weren't during the Age of Pisces). For example, many of the "wars" mentioned in the Bible never literally happened historically. There is no archeological evidence of them (which if archeological evidence did exist, it should be easy to find considering that said "wars" would have occurred not all that long ago).

Also, you contradict yourself by saying that Yeshua both "cherry picked" his way through the Jewish scriptures and promoted adherence to the letter of the law. Which is it? Did he promote the dead letter to every last word like you assert by implying that he did, or did he "cherry pick"? Speaking of cherry picking, Aleister Crowley did plenty of that. He quoted what he pleased at length from various Religions, and then disregarded whatever else from the Scriptures did not fit his Klipothic agenda.

Yes it is certainly the case that wars are fought for economic causes, and this Marxian truthism includes also religious wars; religion has certainly been a "useful" tool to incite war and to motivate the armies of slaves to fight, but war is almost always fought for economic reasons, and this is certainly true for the current armed violent Capitalist revolution which has been occurring since the end of WW2, and which appears to have as it's purpose the economic enslavement of humankind under the "Dictatorship of International Capitalism."

Certainly alongside the armies of the Anglo-American state terrorists / narco-terrorists, there is an army of military chaplains who bury the dead, and who promise such mercenaries (who generally fight for Capital, not for god) eternal salvation with the God of Capitalism in the afterlife, as a reward for waging war against his enemies on earth, and certainly "God" is a useful keyword for the political propagandists of Capitalist Imperialism, but the causes of the current campaigns in Iraq and Afghanistan are economic, and such campaigns would never have happened had Iraq not been oil rich and had Afghanistan not had the potential to become the world's major source of heroin, which the narco-terrorists depend upon for their black budgets and to support their banking industry.

I actually agree with much of what you've said here. Although I don't see how any of it could be attributed to those who have a real Esoteric understanding of Christianity.

Also, the Marxist-Communist form of Socialism is nearly as, if not just as corrupt as monopoly capitalism. As Samael Aun Weor is said to have said something along the lines of:

"Capitalism is slavery, Communism is brutality".

Marxism is basically Hegelian Dialectics minus its Spiritual values. Marxist materialism is of the Black Lodge, just as Zionism (Javhe worship) and general Roman Catholicism are of the Black Lodge.

"God" is generally a term for the most vile of blasphemies and heresies, that the living gods (i.e., human beings) are weak, miserable, willess wretches, and of course, as soon as one becomes an ally of God, that is precisely what one transforms into.

There has never been a great philosopher who has been an ally of God; all the great philosophers had sufficent moral courage and conviction to declare themselves to be the eternal enemies of God and of the "men of God;" and it is upon such a conviction that the salvation of humankind depends.

The creation of the New Heaven and New earth is entirely dependent on the triumph of human will and upon the declaration of an evangelical, militant hatred of god and of the "men of god."

Great and Terrible and Dreadful and Wrathful shall be the day of Judgement, and it shall be a judgement upon god and upon the men of god.

Lucifer
No mercy or quarter on they who deserve none.
Fire, plague and poisoned waters.
Blasphemy, Heresy, War, Revolution, etc.

Thelema is the uniting of the Human Will with the Divine Will (on Earth as it is in Heaven).

The "God" spoken of by both "religious" fanatics and materialists (Klipoth worshipers) has nothing to do with actual Thelema.

Also, it is ironic that you accuse others of war mongering, yet you seem to want to replace said war mongering with more war mongering. When you refer to "war", "extermination", "ridding of vermin", etc. are you speaking symbolically or literally?

And IF Judaic and Vedic Religions are corrupt in and of themselves, like you've asserted; should we not be promoting Phoenician/Canaanite Kabbalah, Dravidian/Tamil Tantra, and Khemetian Metu-Neter & Shetaut-Neter in their stead?

edit on 25-2-2011 by Tamahu because: edited text

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Great point about Project Papperclip however i disagree that the United States had to take the scientist for the true purpose they took them for which was human experimentation and black ops operations like the one you just told about Bolivia, if they wanted the advanced technology of the Germans there were many ways to obtain this and not go the route they did...

As far as Hitler being Christ like i guess to people with the mind set you have explained he would be which is a scary concept but true, however i'm glad not every religious person feels this way and are not blinded because if a person actually got the concept of the Bible it preachs agape love which is the true definition of God something Hitler was definitely not...

Also your point that we are doomed to make the same mistake and there will be another powerful dictator to come along deserves merit because i agree, such is the folly of man...

edit on 25-2-2011 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

I am a school teacher by education; I have been trained to have arguments with fools. However in a classroom of 30 children, you have to be verbaly very brutal and merciless with the fool; however one is not merely addressing the one fool, but addressing the other 29 children also. The Masons of course are like a "gang" of fools on the Internet, but they are a tiny minority of Internet users, and this is more like a public debate with myriads of past and future observers, so it is about leaving a memory and allowing the fools to also leave a memory of their foolishness.

You're a school teacher? Well I heard of devil worshipers infiltrating schools and indoctrinating school children of the most of innocent ages, these cults must be stopped, and destroyed...
comingworldwar3.wordpress.com...
see? any idjit with a computer can take a retarded old vague website and use it for a weapon of evil,
edit on 25-2-2011 by TheForgottenOnes because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

As far as Hitler being Christ like i guess to people with the mind set you have explained he would be which is a scary concept but true, however i'm glad not every religious person feels this way and are not blinded because if a person actually got the concept of the Bible it preachs agape love which is the true definition of God something Hitler was definitely not...

On Hating God.

Lucifer

The term "agape" is one of a number of terms in the Greek language which have been translated into the English as "love," however agape is not merely "philia (affection between people)" or "eros (erotic love)." The term "agape" is rather vague and seems to denote some kind of "transcendental" or "spiritual" love.

'Love (agape) the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'

Transcendentalism is part of the problem. If the universe has a Creator, She clearly does not lend Herself to empirical observation, and we can only observe Her creation and the gods of nature (i.e., human beings) and thus the metaphysicians of human history have defined Her in numerous contradictory ways in their incessant ramblings, all of which are nothing more than anthropomorphic (projections of human consciousness) projections of their own beliefs and prejudices.

This is all entirely contrary to philosophical method. If a philosopher says "this is good" or "this is moral" or then they must be able to appeal to human reason and intuition, but a metaphysician has no need of this method and can merely claim by divine revelation that perfectly natural behaviour is somehow again the "laws" of God, but such "laws" which do not conform to natural laws are simply the product of the mind of the metaphysician.

If our Creator wished us not to follow our nature, perhaps She could have written us an instruction manual on what aspects of our nature were not to be pursued, or on which days of the week it was forbidden to follow our nature, or on how many children were to be offered to Her as a sacrifice to appease Her and ensure a good harvest; however we have no such written manual, and all that we have are the contradictory ramblings of the "men of god."

It is simply not possible to "love" a being which appears to have no objective existence; all that we have are other human beings whom we can love and be loved by, and it is "only" truly possible to love each other. A child can say "I love ice cream" but this is only because of the metaphorical nature of language; love between human beings is a unique experience which is different to the love of an ice cream or that of a loving a horse or a dog.

Of course we can "fantasise" about love and we can love and be loved by an imaginary lover, but this creation of an elaborate fantasy lover called "God" is just a childish fantasy for the immature and the insane, like the love a child has for an "imaginary friend;" Religious fanatics who incessantly claim to "love God" are simply deluded compulsive liars, but many of them have unfortunately come to believe in their own lies.

"Peter Sutcliffe, the Yorkshire Ripper, distinctly heard the voice of Jesus telling him to kill women, and he was locked up for life. George W. Bush says that god told him to invade Iraq (a pity God didn't vouchsafe him a revelation that there were no weapons of mass destruction)."
— Richard Dawkins (The God Delusion)

When I was a child I was accustomed to praying before I slept, but it was merely a one way conversation. I have absolutely no doubt that religious schizophrenics "do" hear the voice of God, however since it has been proven beyond all reasonable doubt that such experiences can be chemically reproduced by '___', "voices" in one's head do not establish the existence of transcendental (up above) being.

I have often wondered why some religionists look "up" or "point upwards" when they refer to their god, and when one actually looks up at what they are pointing at one sees only a ceiling or a sky. If it was nature's god (Mother Nature) whom they were referring to, there would be no need to point "upwards" for She is all around us, and one may as well point downwards to the earth, but it is not nature's God whom they refer to but some imaginary being in the sky. However in the 21st century we have already explored the sky and whenever I fly up in the clouds of heaven (in an aircraft) I do not see this wretched creature whom they point to.

The Deist's god is an immanent (within) god, and the Deists may just as well claim to be humanists, for if God is immanent and not transcendent, then like the humanists they are limited only to loving each other.

The lie of transcendentalism is usually the first of many lies; no sooner has the transcendentalist defined God as "up above" or "beyond" human consciousness, than they begin to babble on about the definition of this God and what this God defines as good and evil, and to claim "special knowledge" or "special revelation," which is inaccessible to the philosopher, humanist and Deist who is reliant only on the highest authority of human intelligence, human reason and human intuition.

Having said all this, I have had many strange and bizzare mystical experiences and I do believe that there are other dimensions of reality, however I have yet to meet a phantom whom I would consider to be the Creator, and all such experiences are anyway subjective and unreliable, which is why the German Christian may have visions of a blonde haired blue eyed aryan Jesus, the African Christian will see an African Jesus and the Sadhu will have visions of Shiva and the Krishna devotee will have visions of Krishna; such experiences prove nothing other than the mystical and hallucinatory nature of human consciousness which often only confirms our own delusions and beliefs.

Loving other people and the "Golden Rule."

There are numerous versions of the Golden Rule (see en.wikipedia.org...) in numerous cultures, religions and philosophies; in fact there is barely a culture in the world which does not have some form of this ethical maxim. If it is the "Golden Rule" which defines Christ, then we might as well claim that Seneca or Buddha or Epicurus or Socrates is Christ, or even that "you" yourself are Christ, since you too may well try to treat others as you would have them treat you.

One could point to the words of Hitler, who was always expressing his great love for the German people, but that does not define Hitler. One can "cherry pick" and "quote mine" the Bible for universal ethical teachings which most humanists would concur with, but that is not what defines the Biblical deity.

If we were to prosecute the Biblical deity in a court of law, it would be "irrelevant" if that deity pointed to all the perfectly harmless and innocent passages of the Bible; just as it woud be irrelevant for a person charged with genocide to point out all the harmless and innocent things that he has done in his life.

"One should never do that to another which one regards as injurious to one’s own self. This, in brief, is the rule of dharma. Brihaspati, Mahabharata (Anusasana Parva, Section CXIII, Verse 8) Ibid

Similarly with the Hindu religion, we have to consider the various Vedic descriptions of what type of child should be sacrificed to what deity, and the classism, racism (caste-ism) and the justifications for religious war. We are the judges of the living and the dead and we would not judge a racist, classist human sacrifice cultist as a good person merely on the basis of them rambling on about the "Golden Rule," and how they treat others as they would wish to be treated, and yet the brahman will not even touch the untouchable castes for fear of being cursed.

"Hurt no one so that no one may hurt you."
Muhammad, The Farewell Sermon

Many people believe that God in Her infinite wisdom gave Her Final Revelation to an illiterate 7th century slave trader and genocidal war lord who incited religious warfare against his enemies, and who advocated slavery and sex slavery; and yet even he advocated the "Golden Rule," but it certainly did not apply to his slaves and sex slaves nor to those who did not share his primitive and savage faith.

Religious Hypnosis and Indoctrination.

There are certain common hypnotic keywords in this vile Craft of transcendental sophistry, and one of the most common is "spiritual." The religious charlatan will often repeat this word incessanty. "Spiritual, spiritual, spiritual, spiritual, etc, etc."One of the techniques these vile subhuman creatures utilise is to use various ethical truthisms such as the Golden Rule and often all manner of sophistry about "love," and of course "love" is also a common hypnotic keyword used in erotic seduction, which is also a natural form of hypnotism.

Essentially the religious hypnotist attempts to convince his victim that the hypnotist is "spiritual (i.e., that he has a consciousness)" and is of a "higher" consciousness than the victim; it is essentially about "mind control" and the "possession" of the victim's soul; it is a claim to a "higher (up above)" state of being from which comes forth all manner of arrogant and pompous ramblings.

In the context of Christianity and the Biblical deity, who has been accurately described by Richard Dawkins as " is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully (The God Delusion)," it would seem that Christians rambling on about the "loving God" are referring to the love of a definition of a primitive and ancient tribal deity who would appear to have been far more malevolent than even Adolf Hitler.

Herein lies the problem, that once the victim of religious hypnosis and indoctrination accepts a definition of absolute goodness as described above, since they revere such qualities it is quite natural that they will go on to emulate such qualities, and the long and bloody history of Christianity is ample evidence of that, where all manner of human evil can be justified by a people who essentially believe in what a humanist would define as a sadistic and subhuman definition of goodness. This of course still continues today where the Christian Anglo-American state terrorists / narco terrorists go to war accompanied by an army of chaplains, promising them eternal salvation in the name of God, Queen and country

If the "Golden Rule" or simple ethical teachings about human love is all that can be extracted from the vile texts of the world's religions, it would be better to consider an atheist such as Richard Dawkins, Christopher Hitchens or Sam Harris to be Christ, for they are certainly ethical humanists who believe in "loving others" and are far better examples of perfect human beings than the primitive and savage religious schizophrenic models such as Jesus and Mohammad, and their vile subhuman and morally worthless gods, who are clearly the enemies of humankind.

....we are doomed to make the same mistake and there will be another powerful dictator to come along deserves merit because i agree, such is the folly of man...

"The criticism of religion is the premise of all criticism...Marx

It is a natural consequence for a people who have a malevolent and tryannical definition of God to accept a similarly evil human tyrant. Firstly a demon (i.e., a religionist) defines "God" in demonic terms; then when the demon behaves demonically, he can refer to himself as "godly" and "good" in religious doublespeak. It is an age old trick which unfortunately the Christians of America are not wise to and thus they will probably in time get the "evil dictator" they deserve.

Lux

"Bush and bin Laden are really on the same side: the side of faith and violence against the side of reason and discussion. Both have implacable faith that they are right and the other is evil. Each believes that when he dies he is going to heaven. Each believes that if he could kill the other, his path to paradise in the next world would be even swifter. The delusional "next world" is welcome to both of them. This world would be a much better place without either of them. "
— Richard Dawkins

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheForgottenOnes
Well I heard of devil worshipers infiltrating schools and indoctrinating school children of the most of innocent ages, these cults must be stopped, and destroyed...

I only worship the devil on Saturdays (Saturn's Day / The Sabbath), but today is Friday (Frige's Day; i.e., Venus) and so I am worshipping Venus and Her counterpart Lucifer (i.e., myself) as it is my Holy day for self worship, as Venus spends most of her days on the telephone. In honour of the goddess Venus I of course abstain from Holy Communion (devouring Christian flesh and drinking Christian blood) on Fridays, so I am not being very Satanic today.

see? any idjit with a computer can take a retarded old vague website and use it for a weapon of evil

Having just returned recently from Africa, it seems to me that the African Christians "are" the devils themselves. "Devil Worship" is a term used by African Christians to refer to traditional African shamans who are their competitors in the market place for fake healings, fake miracles, and fake exorcisms. These Capitalist Devils (i.e., the Christians) will call anyone a Devil for the right price; and if a Christian profit (prophet) calls a child a "witch" the parents often have to pay several months wages for the prophet (profiteer) to exorcise the child, or the child will be ostracised from the community.

The propaganda about African devil worshippers is just Christian propaganda which is spread to support and justify their multi billion dollar Jesus business. Perhaps the Masons could open Masonic franchises in Africa; they are such a superstitious lot and I am sure that the thought of buying selling fake degrees would appeal to them, and selling salvation in the name of the Duke of Kent might be more appealing to them than the dead god Jesus.

Lux

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheForgottenOnes
Well I heard of devil worshipers infiltrating schools and indoctrinating school children of the most of innocent ages, these cults must be stopped, and destroyed...

I only worship the devil on Saturdays (Saturn's Day / The Sabbath), but today is Friday (Frige's Day; i.e., Venus) and so I am worshipping Venus and Her counterpart Lucifer (i.e., myself) as it is my Holy day for self worship, as Venus spends most of her days on the telephone. In honour of the goddess Venus I of course abstain from Holy Communion (devouring Christian flesh and drinking Christian blood) on Fridays, so I am not being very Satanic today.

see? any idjit with a computer can take a retarded old vague website and use it for a weapon of evil

Having just returned recently from Africa, it seems to me that the African Christians "are" the devils themselves. "Devil Worship" is a term used by African Christians to refer to traditional African shamans who are their competitors in the market place for fake healings, fake miracles, and fake exorcisms. These Capitalist Devils (i.e., the Christians) will call anyone a Devil for the right price; and if a Christian profit (prophet) calls a child a "witch" the parents often have to pay several months wages for the prophet (profiteer) to exorcise the child, or the child will be ostracised from the community.

The propaganda about African devil worshippers is just Christian propaganda which is spread to support and justify their multi billion dollar Jesus business. Perhaps the Masons could open Masonic franchises in Africa; they are such a superstitious lot and I am sure that the thought of buying selling fake degrees would appeal to them, and selling salvation in the name of the Duke of Kent might be more appealing to them than the dead god Jesus.

Lux

Lucy, you can spin a good yarn and do all you can to make yourself sound like you know what you're talking about, but my point in that post was any group can be picked out and made into a badguy, Freemasons and Shriners included

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

In the infamous 1980 Bolivian military coup, which involved the "Butcher of Lyon," the ex head of Lyon's Gestapo, Klaus Barbie, it has been established that Barbie was on the CIA's payroll and recent Wikileaks documents prove beyond all doubt that the CIA financed the coup, ...

"Newly declassified US State Department documents (2010) reveal beyond any doubt that the US paid nearly half a million dollars to support the 1971 rightwing military coup of Hugo Banzer, the monster seen above left with Augusto Pinochet. Just one more crazy commie conspiracy theory about the Great Satan proven true."

So many coups; so little time.

My apologies; I have lost count of the Neonazi CIA backed coups in Bolivia and in Latin America; I confused the 1971 coup of Hugo Banzer with the 1980 coup of Arce-Gomez; the Wikileaks document does not establish that the CIA financed the openly Nazi 1980 coup; the evidence of CIA financing of the Bolivian Nazis is in the testimonial evidence of ex CIA agents in the Robert Parry article cited above.

Lux

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join