It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grave yards

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Hi my name is Ben , and I've been working for a funeral home over the past two months , now I have two incidence which I can't explain . The first one was when I was at the grave site setting up for the funeral , I notice a white orb floating about 30ft above the grave site , it stayed for about ten minutes then vanish . The second incidence was when I was at the funeral by myself , I heard a woman's voice speaking clear as day , I walked all through the funeral home and outside to see where it was coming from, but no one was there.......P.S cremation is the best way to go, it's clean, economical , and very sanitary and you can be home with your love ones .

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Errm Random

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
My uncle got cremated before he died as he was worried he'd have a heart attack and suffer a painful death.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by roughycannon

Cremated BEFORE he died??? He died of cremation? Isn't that worse than a heart attack or painful death?

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
This is an altogether, confusing thread, lol.

OP, are you just wanting to share your story with us? Just to say that what you experienced shocked you? I can't say that I'm surprised that odd things happen in funeral homes. The cremation thing was a little random, but ok. I guess you want to share your experience with us because you're "in the know?"

Am I interpreting this correctly?

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by gemineye

Cremated BEFORE he died??? He died of cremation? Isn't that worse than a heart attack or painful death?

epic facepalm

i believe it was supposed to be a joke...

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I will never be cremated if I can help it one of my greatest fears is burning up alive. Just plop me down on a mountain and let the goats have at it.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by dirtycrickrat

Originally posted by gemineye

epic facepalm

i believe it was supposed to be a joke...

It was, i'm so sorry...

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by dirtycrickrat

Ok, lol. Maybe so. I have always said that I'm the blondest brunette you'll ever meet.
I wont deny sometimes being the slow girl, lol. And, well, it's been a rough day so I'm allowed to be a little dumb.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by gemineye

The reason I added the cremation thing is because embalming is a very nasty process and its too damn expensive .

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by bdb818888

Yeah, I can see that. I once knew someone who had worked in a funeral home and he also wants to be cremated. He always said that his family would never go for it, but he was adamant that he DID NOT want to be buried.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
i grew up in a densely populated area. few places to go as a kid. we played touch football in a front lot of a large local cemetery. rode our bikes all around, on the blacktop paths. in winter we had the sleds going down a huge hill in the back of the cemetery. there were a few underground forts built by teens for partying and making out.

in high school we'd party in the back of the cemetery or in the slight woods that were adjacent. a small local company that had all sorts of back hoes and trucks left some huge cement tube sections on a back slope in the cemetery. we would get boxes of empty bottles from the dumpster outside a bar and take them back to the 'sewer tubes'. then we'd party up and take turns: some of us would get inside the cement tubes, the others would be on the embankment, unleashing a barrage of flying liquor and beer bottles. some of the bottles would smash inside the tube by you, or swirl around and almost hit you. it was incredibly stupid but we were young idiots.

we never littered what we didn't clean up, so we never had trouble with the local law. had a lot of fun in the cemetery, even took several dates there. i like cemeteries.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
I gottta say your wrong,and a mosoleum is the best way to go for a recently deceased loved one.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I would have thought it was pretty obvious the OP is sharing a paranormal experience and is hoping he may get some insight from people who have seen similar things or even some sort of explanation.

I could be wrong, i don't understand why the first post in a thread always gets the what are you on about treatment when it would seem pretty obvious, but perhaps I look into things too much...

top topics

join