It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stunner! Supremes to give eligibility case another look

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by sara123123
Do your own research.

I have, and am unable to find the medical records that you claim have been released for previous Presidents. So how about you stop lying by claiming that they have been released.

You should just accept the fact that a black man is the properly elected POTUS!

Well, I understand. Research can be hard to do sometimes. So here you go - this time I will do it for you:

query.nytimes.com... (Dukasis released his)
www.cjr.org... (this article discusses John Kerry, McCain and Bob Graham releasing their medical records.

That is all the time I am going to spend for you on this. You are welcome to do more research. Go to Google.com, then type in the search bar: presidential candidate health records. Good luck. It's a part of our history. A president's health status mattered before Obama, because you did not wantvto elect a President and then have him kicking the bucket while in office or have a hidden mental or substance abuse problem with the nuke button by his side and the Treasury down the street. Before Obama, the media used to do this kind of background check on candidates for us - the voters.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Well, I understand. Research can be hard to do sometimes. So here you go - this time I will do it for you:
(Dukasis released his)
(this article discusses John Kerry, McCain and Bob Graham releasing their medical records.
presidential candidate health records. .

As expected, no health records from a previous president - when will you stop lying, and admit no previous Presidents have released their medical records?

yet you want Obama to release his - all because he is black, and you hate that a black man is the proper POTUS

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Alright. Even though Bush released his, Obama can release his medical record background when he is a candidate if he runs for a second term. I suspect mental illness or substance abuse is why he hid his medical history last time around.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Alright. Even though Bush released his,

so show us Bush's medical record - why do you refuse to do that? or is it that once again you are just lying!

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Ok here's an idea or theory on this new Supreme Court thing:

Suppose the SCOTUS does find Obama ineligible for office. What then?

Can you imagine the outrage that will cause on the Right? Calls for impeachment, treason and all that good stuff...

Can you imagine the immediate, irrational defense of Obama on the Left? I can already see, and have seen, liberals saying the Constitution is just an old defunct piece of paper that holds no water.

Either way, IF the ruling finds that Obama is truly ineligible, the massive chasm and polarization this ruling will cause will rip the country apart. If TPTB are looking to cause some chaos, this is it right here. It will be the shot that causes an Egyptian uprising in America.

This is of course dependent on any looming economic crisis in the next few months as well.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
The thing I do not understand about the "Birthers" is this; In a time of such great turmoil Nationally and across the globe how can we honestly hope for Obama to be a fraud? I am all for the pursuit of truth I just think it unwise to hope for the in-validity of the POTUS. If the arguments were simply "There is questions, we would like them answered to quell them." I would refrain from piping up because while I believe he is a US born citizen how could it hurt for the question to be laid to rest. This however seems to not be the case with the "birther" group. It seems to me like they are excited at the prospects of defrauding the American People. The black eye this outcome would give to our country in our current economic state would be the proverbial nail in the freedom coffin. We are far from a perfect union but I still believe that America is the guiding light and should be the bastion of liberty it was meant to be. We need reform and we may even need a revolution(albeit one of enlightenment and not violence). That said we are still the greatest country on earth due to the ideals this country was founded on. Lets all try to understand that the legitimacy of the POTUS is the legitimacy of our country. If a foreign national were to infiltrate the highest position in the free world we have a lot more to worry about than President Obama's birth certificate.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Just remember, Obama has the power to end all questioning himself...yet he sealed them up...soooo...

That said...would Biden make things all better? Hell no, Obamas' successors would chug along in the same fashion. In fact, my money is up for grabs betting that the 2012 candidates will all toot the same horn aside from a couple Libertarian candidates and Ron Paul.
edit on 22-2-2011 by SmokeandShadow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeandShadow
Just remember, Obama has the power to end all questioning himself...

He has released his birth certificate, yet the birthers did not shut up... as it is not about any bit of paper Obama shows, it is about a black man being the proper POTUS!

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Im of mix decent.Its not race.My family questions why he doesnt release the records also. Theres no harm in it,unless he has something to hide.MHO

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

I'm sorry, but you are wrong. Obama, to this day, has not proven his native birth in the United States.

All his administration has provided was a Certificate of Live Birth. This can be attained by simply calling in to the hospital to have printed.

Even Chris Matthews on MSNBC has asked why can't Obama produce the real certificate. Even he knows if Obama were to do that, it would finally shut everyone up. But until then, everyone will speculate.

Obama sent his long time friend Abercrombie to Hawaii to find the birth certificate. Guess what? He can't find it!

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by FaithMender
The thing I do not understand about the "Birthers" is this; In a time of such great turmoil Nationally and across the globe how can we honestly hope for Obama to be a fraud?

"In a time of such great turmoil?" Some of us were aware of this when Hillary was still "in" the primaries, before Obama became the nominee of the DNC.

Thanks for showing up late to the party.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Califemme

How does this change anything now? The thread isn't about it happening prior to election. It is about the Supreme Court taking another look at it. I would suspect you to be a "birther" because of the lack of a well thought out response. I guess it just easier to discredit my post by pointing out that you questioned all of this before now.... Thanks for providing nothing but a half assed attack. Please explain to me how discrediting the POTUS would now be a worthy and just cause for the greater good of our nation? I would suspect that the most opportune time for the POTUS to be discredited would be after a regime change due to the instability of our economic perch. Have you ever seen what happens in the stock market when the head of a corp becomes instable? Now imagine if that corp was on the verge of failing like our government?... Please tell me how this would benefit the people of america? There is a bigger picture than you seem capable of seeing.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by rapsmack
Obama, to this day, has not proven his native birth in the United States.

Yet another lie from you, he has proven it.

All his administration has provided was a Certificate of Live Birth.

A birth certificate....

This can be attained by simply calling in to the hospital to have printed.

Are you still lying, or just ignorant? You do not get your birth certificate from a hospital - Obama's birth certificate did not come from a hospital...

Obama sent his long time friend Abercrombie to Hawaii to find the birth certificate

another lie from you...
edit on 23/2/11 by dereks because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by rapsmack
I'm sorry, but you are wrong. Obama, to this day, has not proven his native birth in the United States.

To whom? There are people for whom it has not sufficiently been proven that the Earth is a round planet. Should we all just cater to the lowest common denominator?

All his administration has provided was a Certificate of Live Birth.

Which is a birth certificate and that was what the birthers were demanding.

This can be attained by simply calling in to the hospital to have printed.

That is a blatant lie.

Even Chris Matthews on MSNBC has asked why can't Obama produce the real certificate.

That is kind of a lie too. Mathews thinks "birthers" are insane and Saltheartfoamfollower already posted that interview once making the same claim. This only means that either you both have never seen the whole show or refuse to understand how discussions work. Matthews did not "ask" because he genuinely wanted to know. He "asked" because he was putting that question to his panel. He wanted to hear their answers because he knows that his answers have not been good enough.

Chris Matthews takes on lunatic birther movement

Even he knows if Obama were to do that, it would finally shut everyone up. But until then, everyone will speculate.

Nice attempt to distort the truth all over this post.

Obama sent his long time friend Abercrombie to Hawaii to find the birth certificate. Guess what? He can't find it!

Just making up stuff as you go along?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Califemme
"In a time of such great turmoil?" Some of us were aware of this when Hillary was still "in" the primaries, before Obama became the nominee of the DNC.

May I ask a serious question here? If you knew that Obama was not eligible to be president way back during the primaries, how did that work out for you?

Thanks for showing up late to the party.

I just checked and Obama is still president so I guess I am confused as to what is being bragged about here.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
As expected, once again a silly birther court case crashes and burns.

Move Over, Orly Taitz: Supreme Court Ignores Another Obama Birther

The U.S. Supreme Court today rejected without comment a requested rehearing on a previously tossed out case alleging Barack Obama is not eligible to be the U.S. president.

blogs.ocweekly.com...

So just what will the silly birthers do now?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Im on neither side of the fence when it comes to politics, its always the same. Someone lies their way into office to do what THEY want to do, and not what WE THE PEOPLE need/want them to do.

But to the topic at hand, I have a bet for anyone who cares to partake:

I bet $10k that Obama will end his presidency just like Bush did, WITHOUT A SCRATCH!
edit on 8-3-2011 by Naptown317 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks
So just what will the silly birthers do now?
They will say the Supreme Court is part of the conspiracy, of course.

Otherwise they would have to recognize the “Highest Court in our Nation” — as they called it and praised when they found out the case was distributed for conference — didn’t think much of their arguments.

And, after all their emotional investment in this issue, what are the chances of that?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join