It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Myers-Briggs Type Indicator test

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
ENTJ here. I normally score an ENTJ, although I did also score GS once.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Your Type is
INFJ
Introverted Intuitive Feeling Judging
Strength of the preferences %
89 88 38 11

Then for the Keirsey temperament I got Idealist (NF).

I don't know, I don't really trust the results too much because a few questions the "correct" answer wasn't available. Like the ones that try to cut you in half and say "does reason or emotion rule you?". For me they have to be in-sync or else I don't feel right.

All that aside, an amusing and enlightening post.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Your Type is
INFP
Introverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving
Strength of the preferences %
22 62 12 11

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Your Type is INFP
Introverted 78
Intuitive 25
Feeling 62
Perceiving 44

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
INFP

very expressed introvert
moderately expressed intuitive personality
moderately expressed feeling personality
moderately expressed perceiving personality

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I N F J
?? - 62% - 50% - 11%
i cant remember the 1st percentage...derp!

another link i found expounds on these profiles. INFJ profile

i'm a cancerian as well, so it fits me well.

edit on 29-3-2011 by ahmonrarh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I've taken these types of test several times.

For the most part I scored as INFP, although a fascinating incident occurred.

I found that after I became extremely engaged in a Psychology class I was taking in College, (and thus directing my thoughts more towards a Scientific field) the next few tests I took scored me as an INTP.

This made me wonder if it's possible for your personality type to change over time and if my personality fluctuates between INFP and INTP depending on my mood and intellectual/emotional engagements.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Mastermind (INTJ)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
INTP - only 1% of the population

Architects need not be thought of as only interested in drawing blueprints for buildings or roads or bridges. They are the master designers of all kinds of theoretical systems, including school curricula, corporate strategies, and new technologies. For Architects, the world exists primarily to be analyzed, understood, explained - and re-designed. External reality in itself is unimportant, little more than raw material to be organized into structural models. What is important for Architects is that they grasp fundamental principles and natural laws, and that their designs are elegant, that is, efficient and coherent.

Architects are rare - maybe one percent of the population - and show the greatest precision in thought and speech of all the types. They tend to see distinctions and inconsistencies instantaneously, and can detect contradictions no matter when or where they were made. It is difficult for an Architect to listen to nonsense, even in a casual conversation, without pointing out the speaker's error. And in any serious discussion or debate Architects are devastating, their skill in framing arguments giving them an enormous advantage. Architects regard all discussions as a search for understanding, and believe their function is to eliminate inconsistencies, which can make communication with them an uncomfortable experience for many.

Ruthless pragmatists about ideas, and insatiably curious, Architects are driven to find the most efficient means to their ends, and they will learn in any manner and degree they can. They will listen to amateurs if their ideas are useful, and will ignore the experts if theirs are not. Authority derived from office, credential, or celebrity does not impress them. Architects are interested only in what make sense, and thus only statements that are consistent and coherent carry any weight with them.

Architects often seem difficult to know. They are inclined to be shy except with close friends, and their reserve is difficult to penetrate. Able to concentrate better than any other type, they prefer to work quietly at their computers or drafting tables, and often alone. Architects also become obsessed with analysis, and this can seem to shut others out. Once caught up in a thought process, Architects close off and persevere until they comprehend the issue in all its complexity. Architects prize intelligence, and with their grand desire to grasp the structure of the universe, they can seem arrogant and may show impatience with others who have less ability, or who are less driven.

Famous INTPs: Socrates, Rene Descartes, Blaise Pascal, Sir Isaac Newton, C. G. Jung, William James, Albert Einstein, Charles Darwin, Thomas Jefferson, Abraham Lincoln. [3, 6, 9]

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I took this test quite some time ago, I'm an ISTP - "performer" - www.typelogic.com... - which makes perfect sense because I am a musician, mechanic, pc repairman, used to race motocross and am a lazy taurus.

NAILED IT !!!!

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I am and has always been INTP.

I am strongly INTP. This is an interest of mine. I enjoy reading about people from different mindsets. I believe personality type trumps race, blood type, and religious/spiritual affiliation.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Your Type is
INTP
Introverted Intuitive Thinking Perceiving

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I've researched the MBTI for a long time. Basically, you can't really know your type without getting tested by a professional. The tests online are usually not so good, and even if they are it's always biased by how you perceive yourself to be, rather than how you actually are. Most people aren't all too self aware.

I've always showed up as an N, but besides that have come out as everything else except ENTJ. I seem to be an ambivert, which apparently is strong with creative types. I also seem to have a good balance between the P/J, and F/T. It depends on my mood, and level of stress. If I'm relaxed, I tend more towards P. If I'm happy, I end towards F. I can be happy, yet tense and become an XNFJ, or happy and relaxed, and be XNFP. If I'm sad and tense, INTJ, sad and relaxed, XNTP.

To sum it up, we are not the labels, and this system seems to work fairly well for most, but definitely not all. We are individuals with unique neural networks. I'm a funky left-hander who seems to have an enlarged corpus callosum...besides that...all bets are off.

edit on 15-4-2012 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join