It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Particles Coming Out Of The Sun!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Holy crap! I'm seeing a giant crack that split open on the surface where that 1158 sunspot is. The crack spewed out a stream of heavy black particles at us and what we are seeing is that gunshot of black stuff getting closer to us. It's shaped like a huge crack right?
edit on 17-2-2011 by Darce because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-2-2011 by Darce because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
It's obviously an image artifact of some sort.

Here's the latest image:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/90eb8e78f01b.png[/atsimg] [/quote

WOW!!!!

LOOK at the upper middle of this pic. like solarstorm said, looks like SATAN! Now that is weird!

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by Chadwickus
It's obviously an image artifact of some sort.

I don't know Chad, I don't see anything obvious about this.

Please tell me you'r joking alien.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Here is the official explanation of the "flare" part:

Explanation: On Valentine's Day (ET) the Sun unleashed one of its most powerful explosions, an X-class flare. The blast was the largest so far in the new solar cycle. Erupting from active region AR1158 in the Sun's southern hemisphere, the flare is captured here in this extreme ultraviolet image from the Solar Dynamics Observatory (SDO). The intense burst of electromagnetic radiation momentarily overwhelmed pixels in SDO's detectors causing the bright vertical blemish. This X-class flare was also accompanied by a coronal mass ejection (CME), a massive cloud of charged particles traveling outward at nearly 900 kilometers per second. Skywatchers at high latitudes should be alert for aurorae tonight

And here is the link to the pic and explanation:

APOD

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jennybee35

Thanks for the APOD link and explanation.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Just for clarity, because those with a 'deeper connection' will jump and down about it, the image you've linked to is from the Solar Dynamics Observer (SDO).

Whereas the image from the OP is from the Hinode X-Ray telescope.

But they both have suffered effects from the same flare.

edit on 17/2/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jpsdasnake

You're welcome!

I have no idea if they are telling the truth or not. There is just too much of a "#e tornado" going on in EVERY subject lately. There is only one thing that I believe right now and that is I don't believe that ANYTHING I see, read or hear is true. You can't trust your eyes and ears to tell you the truth anymore. And I'm not just talking about "aliens" or outerspace. I mean everything from politics to religion to ufo's.

These solar flares are just overload. There are just too many lies and cover-ups at every level of humanity and I am weary of it all.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

I agree with you,but at the same time,its common for X-class solar flares to cause CCD's to "leak pixels" like that,so,yeah,its true.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Yeah, thanks for pointing that out, Chad. I hope they realize it's the same pic from different sites, just this one explains the anomalies.

It probably won't make any difference, because it's gotten so that people are only able to see and hear what they expect to see and hear anymore.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

WOW, now that's something!, hm, I can't really say what I think it is cause I don't know but, I suddenly remembered that verse in the bible with the sun black as sackcloth! wow, trippy.

lol @ your comment about glitches getting more creative!

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
If these are rare events then it might be the camera getting overloaded from the intensity of the sun. If these have always been around then here is an new theory on meta fields www.abovetopsecret.com... . Basically this would mean that what is being seen is the sun feeding on the dark matter expressed from the galactic core. Just an idea for those looking into it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join