It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Particles Coming Out Of The Sun!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
This is really hard to pin on a glitch. It's just too geometrical. The dark part of ice-cream cone 'glitch' matches the lighter upper part of the 'glitch'.
How do you explain this? Are 'glitches' getting more creative now?

I believe this is real only we haven't a clue what this is!!!!

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
It's just a Sunado. Like a tornado but the sun's version. Nothing to worry about really.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Ah! the "alert!" guy strikes again, I dunno kinda looks like artefacts on the CCD bit of a strange pattern though, thanks goodness for the arrows pointing as I would have missed it lol

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I don't know if it's a so-called "sun tornado" or not. Never heard of that until now. Doesn't look very much like the video at this link:
news.nationalgeographic.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Perhaps it is cooling ejecta from the flare falling back towards the Sun?

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRemedial
It's just a Sunado. Like a tornado but the sun's version. Nothing to worry about really.

So what are you saying, it captured 'wind'?
I always wanted to see what 'air' looked like

On a spiritual side? Some say this 'leak' is to assist in upgrading our DNA.
12-strands coming up?

I hope so!

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Very interesting, during my 8-years of interest in spaceweather I never saw an image of our star like that, with all that debris spreading around. I am quite impressed, good find OP
Maybe some astronomers can say something about it?

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

The bee's have clearly left the earth and are headed for the sun to mass suicide rather than die to colony collapse.

Just joking about Sunado, there is no such thing, I made that up. I think it's artifacts maybe caused by all the flares or something.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by roughycannon
Ah! the "alert!" guy strikes again, I dunno kinda looks like artefacts on the CCD bit of a strange pattern though, thanks goodness for the arrows pointing as I would have missed it lol

I wanted to point out how it was reflective of each other.
Some might've thought I was talking about the 'dots' within.

Ya calling me the 'alert' guy? I never use that word but funny, how you showed up anyway?

Hey cowboy, I hear there's about 50 other forums here so, why don't you find the one that's missing it's token idiot!?

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a quick search about sunado or sun tornado:
Sun tornado

But it's something different IMO

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by roughycannon

I wanted to point out how it was reflective of each other.
Some might've thought I was talking about the 'dots' within.

Ya calling me the 'alert' guy? I never use that word but funny, how you showed up anyway?

Hey cowboy, I hear there's about 50 other forums here so, why don't you find the one that's missing it's token idiot!?

Hi sorry I meant the guy who uploaded the video he has a few videos that have threads on here, all his videos have "ALERT" in them check out his channel:

www.youtube.com...
edit on 17-2-2011 by roughycannon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
move along, nothing to see here, move along, nothing to see here.......... "yellow custard dripping from a dead dogs eye" ? sorry H_A couldnt resist!!! Good find....it would be ordinary to assume that its the camera process operating at its extreme limits. OR,,, now comes the move it along thought. The Sun has burst and is losing pressure and its gone Nova.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
hey on the bottom vid we get a perspective off the side. Are those chunks being blown out. I dont see where anybody has commented on them.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Your threads have been really interesting lately. I think the sun is very mysterious and its not what we're told. But anything related to it, is from the Beyond, from the Higher Ups the true adults watching over the kindergarden, and its not the dark side.

Perhaps this is related to Sleeper's thread about the pregnant sun. But to be clearer since I believe this is a holographic universe and its akin to the pixels the scientists in Germany, I believe, discovered, like printer dot matrix pixels, that the projector and input system, stars, erect into the image. But its more complex, there is infinite energy recycled and redesigned as schools, with new energy reconfigured, not solid, but the condensed energy waves we call matter. I wonder if this is akin to something new? A new input or design being added? So the sun doesnt shoot out baby planets and the planets dont shoot out baby moons, rather more energy/pixelization is added. More designs input through the gateways.

Or merely something already known but which they aren't letting us know about as it would change our scientific models too much?

www.abovetopsecret.com...
The Sun Is Pregnant!

Which is related to this one too: www.abovetopsecret.com...
Gas giant planets create moons and spit them out

The cores of planets are also windows home, and I've been told that its akin to traveling counterclockwise and slipping the fabric of space-time inside out, but most would experience this as, the tunnel home.
edit on 17-2-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-2-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
WOW! It looks to me like we might be getting hit with some 00 buck shot! I'm glad it's dark out here.. for now.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
It's obviously an image artifact of some sort.

Here's the latest image:

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Looks like a 3 horned Satan is coming out near the northern tip of the tornado lol...
edit on 17-2-2011 by solarstorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darce
WOW! It looks to me like we might be getting hit with some 00 buck shot! I'm glad it's dark out here.. for now.

Could be and....we have an almost full (99%) Moon!

Space Weather Alerts
Issue Time: 2011 Feb 18 0105 UTC

WARNING: Geomagnetic K-index of 5 expected
Valid From: 2011 Feb 18 0145 UTC
Valid To: 2011 Feb 18 0400 UTC
Warning Condition: Onset
NOAA Scale: G1 - Minor
www.swpc.noaa.gov...

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Looks like the hologram projector is on the fritz again. I'm sure someone will be along to fix it shortly. Meanwhile enjoy these earthquakes as a token of our apology.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
It's obviously an image artifact of some sort.

I don't know Chad, I don't see anything obvious about this.

Can you show me where this 'cone' anomaly has happened before?
It's just too easy to dismiss this (and these) as constant glitches.

It may be. But as long as we're not 100% certain, it still leaves room to speculate.

I think those of us who feel a deeper connection (or at minimum, revere the Sun a little differently) are a little more open to interpretation while keeping a safe margin of possibilities open along the way!

I think with so much happening in, on and around our planet, the word 'obvious' will soon be passe!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join