It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You're All Brainwashed Idiots!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
LOL

You've been on ATS for how long?!

Many have only recently awakened, and are still heavily brainwashed.

Some of us were born awake and have taken in very little propaganda.

So screw your propaganda about us all being brainwashed idiot.

Not one here.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

Oh, really?

What does being new to ATS imply to you? Is this site the path to enlightenment? Please explain.

You sound like you've got it all figured out, indeed, that you were born that way. Do tell...share with me how you're not a brainwashed idiot.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yankee451

Oh, really?

What does being new to ATS imply to you?

It's not only that you're new, but the way you talked of us all as being brainwashed idiots, and the categories you listed. You've simply only skimmed the surface of this membership's views. That much is obvious.

Is this site the path to enlightenment? Please explain.

HAHA. What is enlightenment?! Too broad of a term for a non-propagandist view. Besides, the way the term was defined in the OP, EVERYTHING is propaganda, but also, WE"RE ALL IDIOTS BY DEFAULT. I just said, FKKK that. That's all. The term basically loses all meaning from my view, lol. The way people commonly use it these days is vastly different.

You sound like you've got it all figured out, indeed, that you were born that way. Do tell...share with me how you're not a brainwashed idiot.

Nope, nobody has it all figured out. Never implied that, either.
edit on 17-2-2011 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Fair enough.

To be frank, I've been a brainwashed idiot most of my life, excluding my blissful years before I could understand or articulate the spoken word. I consider those years blissful because I can't remember them, and you know what they say, ignorance is bliss.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Yankee451

Think carefully what these terms mean to you, friend.

The technical meaning of an idiot is well into the retardation IQ

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

I assumed folks would understand by my including myself in the OP, that I was taking creative license and the name calling was in jest. Mostly. Some of it, anyway. Not much really. Okay, I was serious.

Actually, I am still amazed at many of the posts on sites like this that appear to get most of the hits and flags, but I must remember that propaganda takes many forms.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I think this is a VERY important thread, and I am truly glad you have started it. if you hadn't I very well might have, because I am seeing the understanding of propaganda to be essential, and this is because the whole value for the DSM regardingpropaganda, and they have spent millions and millions on it--is that we stay UN-awareof what they are doing, because as soon as we seepropaganda it has no effect! So it is crucial to understand this, and to realize that they are all the time using propaganda.

I was surprised you used Al Gore as a source to reveal propaganda of how science tortures? More so Al Gore himself is part of one of the biggest propaganda ---the making out that we, the people, are responsible for 'global warming' and so need carbon taxing. Now hmmm where does the money go me wonders??I Dont wanna derial it to that subject. I am still up in the air about it, but I DO know Gores connections and they all are the ones who get rich from this tax!!

So propaganda. I like how you include the Bible, and science. in this, because it is true. One of the earliest propagandist stories is in the 'creation myth' in Book of Genesis. What they do is they dengrate imagery which has deep primal meaning for the people they wish to undermine--so using TEXT the patriarchs would denigrate the Serpent, prohibit the Tree of Knowledge/Life and its fruit (this is an early example of the war on entheogens, which STILL exists to this day!!!) insults the Goddess, blames womanfor the 'fall of mankind, and even nature itself. They didn't freakin mess about them desert nomads did they?? And they all claimed it was their 'God' whose 'Word' who set this down and was to be obeyed, or else! PROPAGANDA.

Now we have 'Science'--or rather more so the Cult of Scientism which has dispensed with the brutal war god--well errr not really--and now says the universe, nature, animals, and humans are machines! ie., the propaganda now 'fits us in' to a mechanistic paradigm. We are meant to see ourselves as machines, and if we do not like this--the oppression of this--and exhibit 'unacceptable behaviour', and are not seen as 'normal', they have their central social controlling myth--the myth of mental illness! Ie., the 'priests' of the mechansitic civlilization are the psychiatrists, and psychologists.

Some examples: you may feel down but you dont know why. This may become severe--you go to the doctor, and the doctor may 'diagnose' you himself or send you to the priest/shrink who will tell you have 'clinical depresssion' and this means your 'chemicals are unbalanced' and you need their drugs/sacraments to put you right. Now NOWHERE is anything said ABOUT the paradigm you are living in. The fish mustn;t see the water they are swimming in---feel me? All of that is TABOO--unmentionable. In fact IF you were to mention it this is classed as further evidence of 'mental illness'. See how it works?

You may suddenly begin having visions, and these can be classed as 'schizophrenia' or 'psychosis' or 'bi polar' and you can be locked up, lose your human rights, an drugged with very toxic drugs.

I have started a thread I would like to introduce to this thread, -as I think it will add depth to this exploration:
can psychedelics help us see through propaganda?

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by zimishey

Yeah baby...

You make several good points.

I brought up The Goreacle because although he is a simple charlatan, he used "creatively applied science and handsomely paid scientists" to back up his propaganda, plus his movie is pure torture.

I'll check out your psychedelic thread...I'm totally on board. Have you ever read the "Atlantean Conspiracy"?

I was actually going to start a similar thread, pointing out that the DMS actively try to keep us from stimulating our pineal glands...doing so and experimenting with the effects of '___' is part of their road to enlightenment not ours. You are aware the pineal gland looks similar to a pine cone, right? Hence the name...and that explains why why the pine cone is found in so many religions. Mushrooms too...manna in the desert? And the mushroom-headed "turban-wearers". Check the Atlantean Conspiracy...great stuff about Santa Clause.

Thanks, I'll stop by your thread.

edit on 20-2-2011 by Yankee451 because: typo

top topics

<< 1   >>

join