It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Animals and the bible

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Heres a good question, forgive me if its been asked before...
but where do animals go when they die?
I've never read anything about them going to heaven and all that. How would it be possible? cuz its hard for them to be good or evil and stuff...
I'm grateful for any feedback, thanks

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   
It is my personal belief that animals have a soul/energy...... as all thing are made of energy...I know that may religious people will say otherwise...this is my opinion, but I have researched it, as there is no bigger an animal lover than I!!!

This is a link to a part of my web site....it may shed some light for youClick here

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV
It is my personal belief that animals have a soul/energy...... as all thing are made of energy...I know that may religious people will say otherwise...this is my opinion, but I have researched it, as there is no bigger an animal lover than I!!!

This is a link to a part of my web site....it may shed some light for youClick here

Wow! I only read the page you had linked so far, but you did a great job! I personally believe that all life contains a piece of the One Spirit, God. I think that animals can see "ghosts" because they have nothing hindering their ability to perceive God. They don't question God's existence, or suffer from our split notions of duality (good/evil, rich/poor, etc.). They are pure souls without our flaws and shortcomings. If anything, they will return to God before any of us do. IMO, of course.

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 12:56 AM
link   
there are a couple passages in the OT that speak of animals being renewed
the same as humans. i think John Wesley also had a belief in this. I believe
as you both do that all things have a spirit. I also believe that we can learn
and hear the lessons that the other Peoples have to teach, IF we will just listen.

new topics

top topics

join