It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baltimore cop vs. Skateboarder

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I didn't see this posted and my skateboarder friend showed this to me. I think this guy went a little overboard taking the kid to the ground. At the end he asks if the camera is recording and he says. "I better not find myself on (cut)." haha

EDIT: upon further review this isn't very current from what I see. Maybe a year or 2 old. Sorry. Good entertainment though.

edit on 17-2-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
What a complete asshole! Do not know what that kid did to "disrespect" him but I feel for him.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Wow what an A-hole, he's talking about respect when he acts like that? serious overreaction, is there any info on whether this video has been seen by his superiors and what they said about it?

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Really, you didnt see it anywhere bro ???

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

lol......... SEARCH mofo..... learn how to use it

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

Yes thanks, my bad. I do use search, obviously I messed up.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
First the skater kid then the college kid wow!! This guy is way off his rocker. If I were the kid I would have taken a line from Porky's and told him my name is Mike Hunt....lol. Back on topic he almost choked that kid and I think somehow he (seemed to me) threatend the kid's life. Out of control cops. That guy is a bad apple for sure.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Typical pig worried about his small penis & typical scared little white boys worried about getting in trouble with their mothers. He's lucky those little posers were too busy wetting their pants to attack him with their sticks.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
The one in this video feels it's necessary to choke out a young girl...

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

I feel safer already! Another dangerous 14 yr old skateboarder caught in the act and busted for being disrespectful to the cop ("dude"). An oldie but goodie.The cop in the shorts (casual dress uniform?) had a chip on his shoulder - apparently he doesnt get enough "respect" at home and took it out on the kid. Was that a veiled threat he made when he said that he better learn to be more respectful to the police with his speech if he wants to live longer??

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
bikers standing up to it, maybe a little over the edge, but not nearly as bad as a cop would've handled it...

edit on 17-2-2011 by alaskan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Protect and Serve....does not mean Respect and Live. I think that the police, being public servants, need to respect the public also (at least the ones that are not felonious)....respect is a two way street (or skateboard path).

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

You guys here that! The cop is NOT A DUDE! Hahahahahahahahahaha I hate cops like that, especially rent-a-cops. I've had an experience similar to this but without a cameraman. Cops get too angry... (Probably has self-esteem problems).

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Congratulations mr.police officer...
You have just put a fire in that kid and it wont be put out.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Skate

Maybe the cop in question is really a closet "Dudette?"
Just saying....he took offense to being called a "Dude."

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
The young man in question made some serious mistakes regarding addressing the officer in question. The officer failed to communicate his message of no skateboarding in this area and then overreacted to the young man's response and behavior.

The officer by grabbing him and taking him to the ground is guilty of excessive use of force. No weapons are present and it's in broad daylight in a public place. Also, he could be charged with physical assault upon a minor which in some states is a felony.

The bystanders should have continued taping and told him while dialing 911 and requesting an emergency response by state police or the force shift leader, "You are under arrest for violation of the 1964 Civil Rights Act and physical assault on a minor. Continue what you are doing until back up arrives."

Just stand clear and wait. The 911 call will get an immediate response and the justice system can deal with it. My best,

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I think the cop was mad that he had to drive around all day in that weak little car.

Not to mention that day-glo outfit he has to wear. Kind of hard to get respect duded up like that.

new topics

top topics

join