It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of you have felt it for a while...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
There is definitely something in the air lately!

Some of you have called it new energy - those in-tune with the spirits and ethereal realm.

Some of you have seen technological reasons - conspiracy theories regarding the sun and it's solar flares, earthquakes, or political events.

There is definitely something going on, things are not normal!

For me, I can just FEEL it! Like my soul is just waiting for a trigger, for the bang of a gun, for something to snap and for me to change. I know my feelings, and I know the difference between yearning for change and actually feeling something.

My dreams the past few nights have been so colorful, and so diverse - yet so promising as well. They leave me happy in the morning.

When I close my eyes in the day, the visions of eyes starring back at me are much clearer than usual. I can almost see the outlines of their faces - all the different entities.

I am not scared! I feel hope. I am so confused, but I feel that I should not worry about anything.

What is going on? What are we waiting for? How do you feel?

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
No offense to you, but I wish people would stop with these "I have a weird feeling" type threads.

In answer to your question, I feel fine.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09
No offense to you, but I wish people would stop with these "I have a weird feeling" type threads.

In answer to your question, I feel fine.

I'm not offended. There are many people just like you.

It's not your fault.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I'm with you man. However, I am getting a little sceptical, and almost bored. I have had this feeling since 2007.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by derickonfire

I am glad you feel it too.

There has definitely been a strange feeling as of late.

I too see things when I close my eyes.

Just remember to stay in tune and be prepared.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
yeah, i don't feel anything. it's like nothing has changed in my neck of the woods. birds coming and going as normal, fish not washing up on the shores nearby, pets acting normal, no earthquakes, major or minor, it seems like just another day around here. i wish some of this stuff would happen to me, although there may be something to all of these people posting these kinds of threads recently.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Yes, many people just like me, who don't close their eyes and see "eyes" or the faces of "entities."

I'm sorry but it makes you seem insane.

All these threads are the same. Vague, wishy-washy statements. I feel funny etc etc.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by marklancedance

Absolutely. I hear it from everyone, including the some most skeptical people I know. I am constantly over hearing people having very similar and interesting conversations regarding the fact things are changing, something is in the air.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Yeah, I've asked around and its pretty common. They all have their own theories. Climate Change, Government Corruption, an Impending Natural/Celestial/Self Inflicted Disaster. Who knows really, but its there and its constant.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Yes, many people just like me, who don't close their eyes and see "eyes" or the faces of "entities."

All these threads are the same. Vague, wishy-washy statements. I feel funny etc etc.

Hey man! I too was a major skeptic, I was un-spiritual and questioned everything. I studied evolution, became an atheist. And then I decided it was time to at least know and fully understand the religions that I questioned.

I started with Buddhism, and due to my life I know and understand the importance to realize your own filter of perception and to actually give something an honest chance.

My soul woke, and I started to see the similarities in all religions (Christ oriented, eastern, new-age, satanic, pagan, whatever) - beyond religion, I learned about spirituality. There is more to life than what you can see and what you can touch.

Materialism is but one aspect, and it is small and hardly worth anything in the span of eternity - in the span of your existence.

I understand how you feel, your lack of true feeling. You're living a lie, and it's ok. I don't expect you to hear me, to heed me, or even respect that which I know and you do not know.

You will come around, friend.
edit on 17-2-2011 by derickonfire because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-2-2011 by derickonfire because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Thumbs up man, i totally hear you. I don't know how long you've felt this but my past couple days I've very weird as well. Almost anxious, or excited. maybe even nervous. i get that odd feeling in my stomach if you know what I mean. And instead of vivid dreams i get not sleep at all. which actually sucks ha

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

You could be picking up on the incoming X Class Solar flare,which may make some hyper aware.
Lets hope not though,I need my computer working the next few days for work..
Maybe some of the recent animal die offs have been caused by animals sensing the approaching electomagnetic mayhem,who knows.
Oh well we shall know by tomorrow I think.Thats when the flare hits our atmosphere.

Good luck folks.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
i really hope it's not natural disaster. I have such a clenched feeling. Hoping that is something huge happens, it won't be super destructive. I have a lump in my throat as I type this.. .Today has been a weird one

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Reading all of the doom and gloom threads on ATS, combined with the media fear-mongering of the economy and the still developing and seemingly never-ending "middle east" terror threat whereby our government has allowed itself to overstep it's boundaries relating to our rights - I'd say these issues might come into play in regards to feeling "something in the air".

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Hi, I've been lurking the ATS forums for a little while now. This thread actually persuaded me to register because I wanted to say that I also feel that something is in the air. I can't speak for others, but for myself it's definitely a spiritual awakening.

I started having dreams a couple of weeks ago about being in school - a college, not high school. The actual schools and situations are always different, but I always seem to be learning something that my teachers feel is important. About the time I began having these dreams, I also became very interested in reading about others' spiritual experiences, particularly NDEs. And of course, I'm paying closer attention to alternative news than I ever was.

A lot of times, the dreams don't even make sense to me. For example, the other night I dreamt that I was taking a test where I had to identify 2 colorful eggs on a piece of paper. I said "but that can't be the test, that's so easy!" The teacher simply replied, "that's it - we just needed to make sure that you could identify them. I know random things like this happen in dreams normally, but the constant theme of training and testing is just too weird for me to ignore.

I realize that this may sound like the ramblings of someone who romanticizes spirituality, especially since this is my first post. I am spiritual, but I've learned my lesson about blindly embracing conspiracy theories (remember the 5-5-2000 fiasco? I totally fell for that.). However, I'm hoping that maybe something I write will click for someone, or affirm for them that other people feel there is "something in the air".

Thanks for reading!

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by thepixelgarden
...I'm hoping that maybe something I write will click for someone...

Welcome to ATS.

That is why I write (blog), too. I know a lot of things I say just go in and out without regard - but there is always SOMEONE that will be impacted. I know this because some people say really small and insignificant things that totally blow me away because it was exactly what I needed to hear at that moment.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   

That's the curious thing about the ripple effect in everything we do. Some seemingly trivial post will get repeated in another forum, which will then get repeated to someone out in the real world who you've never even met, and end up being exactly what they needed to hear.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

My advice to you would be to be extra vigilant in your day to day affairs.
If you are feeling a sense of impending doom,trust your gut I say.
But what you are feeling could be something global may just be something earth changing for you personally.

Be extra careful and make sure your family and friends are safe and aware of your feeling-that could help.
Good luck derick,

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Here is a novel idea; why don't you take responsibility for what you read and chose not to read threads you don't like instead of just expecting everyone else to please you with their threads?

new topics

top topics

join