It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask JaxonRoberts!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

Dear Worried Too Much About Others,

My suggestion to the first dilemma would be his Smoking Jesus disguise... It will fool the Feds for sure!

As to the second problem, I would suggest an near endless string of one night stands... It always works for me!

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

Should a person be born with more than two nipples.... should they try hide it when going for a swim, get it removed, or get attention to it - such as pierce it....

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Dear Jaxon,

How will Humans react when we first make Alien contact?

What will happen to religion, and will they friend or foe? If friendly should we get them drunk and get revenge for decades of non-consensual probing?

Also do you think cross-species breeding should be allowed? (What if they're hot alien girls, or of course guy aliens, or even same sexy alien marriages?)

Thanks

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Dear Jax,

I haven't read one post on this thread and I love it already.

I have many many questions!!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b102ea83bc8e.jpg[/atsimg]

I would like to start here-

Is the universe really just a black ball with holes poked in it through the outside with light behind it (ie. stars) ????

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Im a Marty

Dear Udderfarm,

If you are a dude, I say pierce them all! and if you are a chick, then I suggest tassled pasties for each of them! Hey, if you got it, fluant it! LET YOUR FREAK FLAG FLY!!!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

Dear Wants to Fornicate with ET,

To answer your entire post would require a book, so I'll just answer the sexual component of your series of questions... As long as it's physically possible, it should be perfectly exceptable to 'get your freak on' with an alien species, so long as it's consentual... Just don't be too upset if Rhonda the Rigelian is as disappointed as your usual mates... and if it's Ronald the Rigelian, the same holds true...

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Dear Batman Fan,

No, the universe is really a third grade science project... And the kid who did it is failing science miserably...
edit on 12-3-2011 by JaxonRoberts because: clarity

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Dear Jax,

why does nobody get a sandwich when he/she is abducted by aliens?

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Jax, if I was flying across the desert in my canoe and a wheel fell off, how many shingles would be on a dog house

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
reply to post by rogerstigers

Dear Garden Gnome,

Chicks generally aren't turned on by conspiracies, thus they do not want to be poked by the losers who post about them... It's Faceborg, keep it light... Keep the paranoid stuff here where it belongs... Also the speed of the swallow is directly proportionate with the speed of the swallower...

Actually Jax I must correct you..

The airspeed velocity of an unladen European Swallow is roughly 11 meters per second, or 24 miles an hour. African... well, that's still under debate, I'm afraid...

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
There are several questions here, please answer them

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join